User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thanks! I'll be away for three weeks. I'm really looking forward to the break. Fasting, meditation and breathwork. Rejuvenation. My refeed starts 1/1/22....Great way to start off the new year.

I'll probably take pics for the site, or if I can figure out how to get them into this dinosaur....lol
    I never thought I would've said that pre-PFS, but fasting/meditation/breathwork actually sounds fun.

Here's a progress pic of my 7day fast. Had to lower the image quality to respect the website's limit lol, let me know if you see it. Don't hesitate to share your fast pictures here if you can, it would be cool

waterfast - 7 days..jpg

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I never thought I would've said that pre-PFS, but fasting/meditation/breathwork actually sounds fun.

Here's a progress pic of my 7day fast. Had to lower the image quality to respect the website's limit lol, let me know if you see it. Don't hesitate to share your fast pictures here if you can, it would be cool

waterfast - 7 days..jpg
    I love this.

Great job. Great shape.

I don't have technical ability to be able to work magic like that with my pics.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I love this.

Great job. Great shape.

I don't have technical ability to be able to work magic like that with my pics.....
    Thanks man. Hahah me neither trust me, I just downloaded an app called GridArt. You import your pictures and choose the layout, it takes 30sec.

So you have no excuses, we want to see your desert pictures! If you feel like it of course. This board needs more pictures.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Thanks man. Hahah me neither trust me, I just downloaded an app called GridArt. You import your pictures and choose the layout, it takes 30sec.

So you have no excuses, we want to see your desert pictures! If you feel like it of course. This board needs more pictures.
    Damn bruh you’re shredded

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took plain yogurt with probiotics a week after my 3 day fast and got crazy anxiety/insomnia for 2 days. Took some yesterday night, same thing.

Looks like we need to let our gut restore itself after a fast before taking stuff with probiotics. If it can help someone avoid the mistake.