New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shilakoot story PSSD sufferer

Hello Swole Family,
    I am 25 years old male from Greece and pssd sufferer
    my story is like this i took paroxetine 10 mg (from 2016-2020) and got pssd when i took paroxetine 20 mg with solian(amisulpride) 50 mg for 10 months.
    My symptoms are:
    ED(difficult to get or maintain erections)
    no emotional issues at all
    hard flaccid
    insomnia(i use melatonin for that)
    lack of body odor and oilness of skin
    fatigue
    poor memory and cognition
    Now i am completely med free and my problem is that i am one thesis away from graduating computer science and its unbearable cant do a shit and also my family doesnt have the money to support me.
    My biggest concerns are the possibility of permanent penile atrophy idk if its true i use Angion method for that but its not doing the job sometimes i cant get it up even with that lol.
    The only thing i did so far is experimenting with whatever i can from the protocol like meditation,hiit,wim hof method,strength training with body weight and paleo diet and as far as supps i take :
    vitamin d 4.000 iu
    spirulina
    tribulus
    melatonin 3mg
    i ve seen the condition reverse to 100 percent temporarily though which is inspiring also i have good genes i became shredded in approximately one month of trying shit and working out. I have one question though is melatonin for sleep a good option or as a form of HRT is pretty much dangerous meaning it will shut down my own natural melatonin production in the long run?
    I also intend to use weed for sleep issues too dont know if its a good idea but i am really in the shitter and i want something to knock me out from my personal hell at nights
    And also the classic thought that fucks my mind cause i am pssd (idk if i will recover) and not pfs and the other thoughts of an easy way out like possible sibo diagnosis or gut related stuff or somekind of magic biohacking
    Basically thats about it your thoughts and recommendations are very much appreciated take care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any responses would be appreciated come on guys help a little

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    I couldn't answer you for melatonin, however magnesium and glycine help a lot, and it's recommended in the protocol. I also sleep very badly, but I'm sure your sleep is perfectible today. (no screen 2 hours before sleeping, meditation...)

And for your fear of PSSD, don't worry, the protocol will also work from what I've read. Besides, you said it yourself, you could see the positive. We are all here in the same situation, myself included, we just have to believe in it and make sure to heal ourselves.

courage, we must keep hope

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there.....the lifestyle guidelines laid out on totalmaleoptimization.com will benefit any male, but most assuredly you will benefit immensely by implementing this regimen. You will bring your body back to its optimal masculine functioning as nature intended, and if you stick to it, go well beyond that. Many many people on this forum have done just that.
    Couple of things I would suggest to you would be to drop the melatonin and the weed, as it is known to mess with hormones, particularly lowering testosterone, and that's not going to help keep you fueled on your journey to optimization and recovery from these symptoms. Also avoid alcohol, kratom, and any other recreational substances as long as it takes for you to feel recovered for many months.
    Also, do not take TRT or HRT of any kind. Instead, study the Total Male Optimization website and do what is said on there with the exercise and herb cycling. Vitamin D, speiulina, and tribulus are all a part of the protocol as outlined on the website, but tribulus is something you will want to stop taking daily, and rotate it, along with 6 or more herbs, one a day, before moving on to the next.
    All of the info on the site will get your body to produce it's own hormones optimally, and you will recover.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...also, many guys on here have expressed fears about permanent damage to their penis prior to fully recovering, so there is no reason you shouldn't be able to do the same. Stress, and focusing on your fears, throws your system out of balance even further, and greatly hinders your progress towards hormonal health. There are many solutions for stress laid out on the website as well. Focus on blowing past your current concerns and pushing your way into being more virulent than before. It will only help speed up your progress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i know about the things you wrote i agree about weed and testo but not for melatonin though. I dont think there is evidence that melatonin lowers testo

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shilakoot View Post
    yeah i know about the things you wrote i agree about weed and testo but not for melatonin though. I dont think there is evidence that melatonin lowers testo
    You ask for responses and then argue them?

I always had an issue the morning after I took melatonin. So the mechanism involved, I can't say, but it definitely negatively effects proper functioning.

My man....it's really simple. FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL, exactly as laid out. That's it. Done.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You ask for responses and then argue them?

I always had an issue the morning after I took melatonin. So the mechanism involved, I can't say, but it definitely negatively effects proper functioning.

My man....it's really simple. FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL, exactly as laid out. That's it. Done.
    Yes, I used to take melatonin for dream enhancement, but anything that even occasionally makes me wake up groggy isnt something to keep in your regimen, in my opinion. Also, I recall seeing a lot of guys using melatonin topically to stop/reverse hair loss. While I admit I never studied it in depth, I'm gonna have to infer it's best to keep away from it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well didn't want to sound like a jerk sorry for that. Just bare in mind that i live with my parents and i try my best to finish my studies in order to find a job and live alone. As of now financies permitted i can buy those things lol
    So even if it is melatonin i will stick with it till i will go live alone and i am independent to do-buy whatever the heck i want
    Cheers guys

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shilakoot View Post
    Well didn't want to sound like a jerk sorry for that. Just bare in mind that i live with my parents and i try my best to finish my studies in order to find a job and live alone. As of now financies permitted i can buy those things lol
    So even if it is melatonin i will stick with it till i will go live alone and i am independent to do-buy whatever the heck i want
    Cheers guys
    Melatonin inhibits testosterone secretion by acting at hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis in the rat - PubMed

Never had to look it up before because I could tell simply by the way my body felt the next morning. Apparently I was right.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"