User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What am I missing?

I’ve hit a bit of a wall and would love some outside input.

I’ve been locked in on the protocol for some time now and I look really good. Body is sun golden, toned and strong. Brain is quick operating and my gut health has never been better. Sleep is still a little wonky but it’s slowly getting there.

But libido, small junk and vitality/creativity just seems jammed or stuck. Like a switch in my brian needs to be turned back on. I had an amazing cycle last summer when those things really started to flick on in a profound way but now I simply don’t respond to prohomones. Those symptoms just don’t want to budge even with my hormone labs looking great. Just ended another unresponsive cycle.

I’m obviously sticking with the protocol and also doing nofap, but any other suggestions? So weird how I’ve struggled getting back to how I felt last summer. Like what am I missing?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm just curious as to what your remaining symptoms are. You say libido, creativity, and "small junk," but given that this is a PFS forum, "small junk" can be taken to mean a few things...are you saying your penis is smaller than normal? Also, is any form of ED a part of your remaining symptoms?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Hello, I'm just curious as to what your remaining symptoms are. You say libido, creativity, and "small junk," but given that this is a PFS forum, "small junk" can be taken to mean a few things...are you saying your penis is smaller than normal? Also, is any form of ED a part of your remaining symptoms?
    Yeah, I’ll generalize the main remaining symptoms as sexual and the mood/dopamine drive connected to it. Small junk meaning general loss of size and ED. Flickers of improvements but definitely nothing sustential that’s stuck around so far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Yeah, I’ll generalize the main remaining symptoms as sexual and the mood/dopamine drive connected to it. Small junk meaning general loss of size and ED. Flickers of improvements but definitely nothing sustential that’s stuck around so far.
    I see, thanks for clarifying. Just trying to get a clear picture of where you are stuck at. This sounds more or less like my situation, but I'm too early to say I'm stuck per se...
    We know the sexual stuff takes the most time, so I would just continue to be patient.
    Interesting that youre no longer responding to PHs. I wonder what this is all about. Have all your cycles been UH, or did you use other PHs that you DID respond to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    I see, thanks for clarifying. Just trying to get a clear picture of where you are stuck at. This sounds more or less like my situation, but I'm too early to say I'm stuck per se...
    We know the sexual stuff takes the most time, so I would just continue to be patient.
    Interesting that youre no longer responding to PHs. I wonder what this is all about. Have all your cycles been UH, or did you use other PHs that you DID respond to?
    Agreed, I’m going to keep on grinding and add some aggressive nofap. Shits eventually got to turn back on. I’ve ran Ultra Hard, so that’s why it’s weird how it went from euphoria to nothing. I’ll take another stab at it this summer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed, I’m going to keep on grinding and add some aggressive nofap. Shits eventually got to turn back on. I’ve ran Ultra Hard, so that’s why it’s weird how it went from euphoria to nothing. I’ll take another stab at it this summer.

When you first started, did you do a fast/feast? If so how long? Also congrats on all other progress thus far, that’s nothing to scoff at.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yes, nofap, the single most challenging aspect of this whole protocol for me. It does work wonders however. I hear you on the dopamine/drive loss as well. This was much more of an issue for me before I began the protocol, but there are a few specific things which, along with general healing over time of course, I believe really helped kick that stuff into gear again: mucuna pruriens, royal jelly multiple times a week, L-Tyrosine daily/semi-daily (dopamine precursor), rhodiola, and catuaba bark. I would highly recommend considering whichever of those herbs/supplements you may not currently have in your arsenal for that purpose. Please keep us updated on your future cycle results...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...almost forgot to also add daily/semi daily shilajit. I find it a beat to take two/three smaller does throughout the day rather than one large dose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I did a 5 day water fast when starting the protocol originally. I think I’m going to do another water fast in a few weeks since I’m probably due for a tune-up and it might help with cycle response this summer.

Appreciate the recommendations LastNoirKing. I have some of those in my rotation but will explore adding some of the others.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I did a 5 day water fast when starting the protocol originally. I think I’m going to do another water fast in a few weeks since I’m probably due for a tune-up and it might help with cycle response this summer.

Appreciate the recommendations LastNoirKing. I have some of those in my rotation but will explore adding some of the others.

Yeah cool man, I also plan on doing another but more extended water fast to really get over that hump. We gotta keep in mind it also does take time to fully reach the other side. Keep at it you’ll get there, keep making sure all things are on point.