User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Urgent question, I possibly took a 5ar inhibitor

So today I went to get a hair cut and the barber used a hair gel that I found contains “Nettle root” as one of the ingredients. Should this be a cause for concern if he put it on my head only once? I’m kinda freaking myself out because I used minox for a short period and got PFS.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    So today I went to get a hair cut and the barber used a hair gel that I found contains “Nettle root” as one of the ingredients. Should this be a cause for concern if he put it on my head only once? I’m kinda freaking myself out because I used minox for a short period and got PFS.
    That’s a good question. How are you feeling ?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The stress of it will likely do more harm than the gel, look leave it, nothing you can do now and move on.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    The stress of it will likely do more harm than the gel, look leave it, nothing you can do now and move on.
    I agree

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to give an update.
    I have been feeling down as of late with small upswings, but honestly since this event I have felt just about the same. It gave me a panic attack in the moment (because of all the trauma around this stuff) but as far as it effecting me I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea the trauma/anxiety from pfs takes a long time to recover from. I still have it although I’ve been recovered for a year now and I’ve taken Lion’s mane, quercetin, curcumin/turmeric and even accidentally took fenugreek with no negative effects whatsoever. All of those are 5aris. Yet two doses of fin gave me severe pfs for two years LOL.

I think there’s a big difference between all these natural 5aris and something like fin. Although saw palmetto is a natural poison but still fucks people up. Plenty of natural poisons in this world. I slept on a bed that had been in a moldy apartment and the trichothecene poisons in the bed gave me worse depression and panic than even finasteride.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 04-10-2022 at 06:02 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yea the trauma/anxiety from pfs takes a long time to recover from. I still have it although I’ve been recovered for a year now and I’ve taken Lion’s mane, quercetin, curcumin/turmeric and even accidentally took fenugreek with no negative effects whatsoever. All of those are 5aris. Yet two doses of fin gave me severe pfs for two years LOL.

I think there’s a big difference between all these natural 5aris and something like fin. Although saw palmetto is a natural poison but still fucks people up. Plenty of natural poisons in this world. I slept on a bed that had been in a moldy apartment and the trichothecene poisons in the bed gave me worse depression and panic than even finasteride.
    True statement.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"