Thread: My abscence.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My abscence.

Good morning Gentlemen,

I want to touch base with you all as I have been dealing with some really fucked up family tragedies......one right after the other. I apologize with this lengthy delay in getting back here, but if I'm not good, then I can't be good for you all.

Thank fully there is enough info on this forum alone to get somebody back on the right track. Along with my website, if I were to disappear tomorrow you guys could still get where you want to go. Point being, is despite my abscence, you still have ALL the info you need here.

Now, I'm going to start going through these posts, but before that, I just want to say to the new guys that have been here since I have not been: READ.

I'll be going through and answering these posts today, tomorrow and Sat.

Let's hope you guys have kept the culture of this place alive.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Good morning Gentlemen,

I want to touch base with you all as I have been dealing with some really fucked up family tragedies......one right after the other. I apologize with this lengthy delay in getting back here, but if I'm not good, then I can't be good for you all.

Thank fully there is enough info on this forum alone to get somebody back on the right track. Along with my website, if I were to disappear tomorrow you guys could still get where you want to go. Point being, is despite my abscence, you still have ALL the info you need here.

Now, I'm going to start going through these posts, but before that, I just want to say to the new guys that have been here since I have not been: READ.

Yaaay, happy to see you again.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Good morning Gentlemen,

Welcome back CD, sorry to hear about your hardships.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaSolid View Post
    Welcome back CD, sorry to hear about your hardships.
    Thank you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"