User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah when I keep my stress down the voices get less envasive.

I'm almost certain it's some sort of electromagnetic thing and they possibly chipped me when I got the spinal tap done and Canada & possibly the hacked it or it's just government corruption.

electromagnetic gangstalking + rfid chip. some theories is they even put it in vaccines. luckily i'm unvaxed but this problem started a bit before. I think part of the PFS was actually due to this and this just needed a reason so I can blame the problem on myself, which as you saw from my recovery journey I did just that.

Mexico & Greece could have been better if I kept clean and I didn't have this problem but hopefully can be in the clear. It's still bothering me now, it's some sort of AI operating system.

I thought I lost my old phone with old contacts, bought a new one and that's when the problem started a lot. The more options I have and more mobile I get the less it interrupts me.

For example, right now I'm in Greece & want to travel all over it but I'm a bit lazy to get around because I have way too much luggage.

A rolling stone gathers no moss, so gotta keep it more minimalist because that's what I wanted to do anyways. Dump the stuff at a base in case I ever need it for later & try to find somewhere where it bothers me less. I think it might be NATO or CCP related.
    I think what you experience is paranoia and/or a light form of psychosis. It can happen from drugs, prolonged stress, etc. I know it feels real but I am 99% sure what you experience is your brain in overdrive.

Think about this: Everybody's data is accessible. They don't have to put a chip inside you. Your information is already out there if the government or who ever else wants it.

The fact that you believe you are that important is narcissism which is also often part of a light to severe psychosis. A lot of people with psychosis, gang stalking, etc. suffer from that. Those people are sitting inside reading the internet and are harmless LOL. They are not drug dealers, mafia people, etc. Government does not give a shit about low level players, normal people, etc.

Even if you are doing illegal activities, even then the government does not care unless you are a huge player in the field. I know drug dealers walking around free. This idea that the government is looking at everybody is nonsense. Unless they have a reason to.

I hope you will wake up from this mindset.

I was also kinda anti vaccine but what it really was, was a cash grab. A half assed crappy product (Vaccine that half assed worked) sold for millions/billions to countries.
    Last edited by The Goat; 07-03-2022 at 01:06 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is exactly what I thought until it happened to me. When I tape up magnets to 2 of the affected areas it stifles the voices. RFID chip I think it’s called & electromagnetic assault.

I was investigating government corruption & was relating it to my art. Perhaps I hit the nail in the head a bit few many times & threatened someone’s wealth, is more so what I’m thinking.

If anything, psychedelics have been a liberation. The decondition the cultural hypnosis spell we are under.

Government = govern the mental. Who governs the governor though? We the people.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will either be a positive and contributing member of the community or I'll remain banned
    Last edited by delsolrob; 07-25-2022 at 02:07 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah when I keep my stress down the voices get less envasive.

I'm almost certain it's some sort of electromagnetic thing and they possibly chipped me when I got the spinal tap done and Canada & possibly the hacked it or it's just government corruption.

electromagnetic gangstalking + rfid chip. some theories is they even put it in vaccines. luckily i'm unvaxed but this problem started a bit before. I think part of the PFS was actually due to this and this just needed a reason so I can blame the problem on myself, which as you saw from my recovery journey I did just that.

Mexico & Greece could have been better if I kept clean and I didn't have this problem but hopefully can be in the clear. It's still bothering me now, it's some sort of AI operating system.

I thought I lost my old phone with old contacts, bought a new one and that's when the problem started a lot. The more options I have and more mobile I get the less it interrupts me.

For example, right now I'm in Greece & want to travel all over it but I'm a bit lazy to get around because I have way too much luggage.

A rolling stone gathers no moss, so gotta keep it more minimalist because that's what I wanted to do anyways. Dump the stuff at a base in case I ever need it for later & try to find somewhere where it bothers me less. I think it might be NATO or CCP related.
    I think you need to lay off the stimulants bro........amphetamine abuse can AND WILL cause psychosis. Not gonna lie, it's a little troubling.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I think you need to lay off the stimulants bro........amphetamine abuse can AND WILL cause psychosis. Not gonna lie, it's a little troubling.
    Yeah, that's would I think it could be too but now it's 99% this thing called 'targeted individual'. So because Canada is public health care, when I Was having concerns about my mental health pre pfs I was honest about my previous drug usage and I Think they then put you on a list like MK Ultra etc. and go free range torture / experiments on you.

When I left mexico and was in a vulnerable position like lost my wallet / phone they started electrocuting me etc. when I was going to basically jump back on the protocol to clean up.

When I use this frequancy it stops the voices a lot and also when I Was in a government building today the voices stopped a lot too because I think it's because I was outspoken about a lot of corruption, they targeted whistle blowers etc. I've read. So I think I got a bit unlucky because they probably chipped me without my consent from before.

TARGETED INDIVIDUAL SCATTER FREQUENCY - YouTube

that's the frequancy that stops it largely and i think it's related to 5 g network because when I moved from a 4g area to a 5g area the shocks got a lot more harsh. I heard on a podcast that 5g is just below military grade weapon.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please get some help man, you are having delusions. Trust me, get help.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
    Please get some help man, you are having delusions. Trust me, get help.
    The problem with delusions is they're hard to disprove. My anxious mind would tell me that you're the delusional one & I'm telling the truth. Optimistically, if one can improve from the PFS state I'm sure there's a way out of this one too. I have improved by sticking closer to a healthful lifestyle.
    Last edited by jacknap; 12-28-2023 at 06:21 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a fucking gimp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk you were always the most annoying cunt in here
    Transient mild.pfs that would have gotten better anyway

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This gimp.had mild.pfs there are recoveries like this all.the time On reddit