Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Not anymore.
    I’m glad that you’re back! Paddy was single-handedly ruining this forum for months.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I’m glad that you’re back! Paddy was single-handedly ruining this forum for months.
    Disheartening. And thank you.

I tried to get rid of as much of the noticeable stuff as I could.....it took me almost all night.

He really went off the deep end. But I don't want to pollute Alt's thread, so well leave it at that.

Thanks for chipping in.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small Update , life has been great. Other than feeling a little less libido, it doesn’t even feel like I have pfs. I don’t want to put a percentage on my health but I think I’m in the homestretch of things and 6mo -8mo I think I’ll be good as new.

I do have slight eye floaters in left eye still that are annoying but I’m not sure if it’s part of aging or what.

God Is great , it’s amazing when you feel like you have a second chance to maximize your potential in life
    Last edited by AltRoute; 03-27-2023 at 07:16 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Small Update , life has been great. Other than feeling a little less libido, it doesn’t even feel like I have pfs. I don’t want to put a percentage on my health but I think I’m in the homestretch of things and 6mo -8mo I think I’ll be good as new.

I do have slight eye floaters in left eye still that are annoying but I’m not sure if it’s part of aging or what.

God Is great , it’s amazing when you feel like you have a second chance to maximize your potential in life
    Brilliant, brilliant news. A nice lift for anyone reading this! Well done pal
    Last edited by Mjw1999; 03-28-2023 at 09:46 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post

Thanks for the positive news. God knows there has been enough negativity around here in my absence.

It will ALL come around and then some. Keep on keeping on......

If you keep going, you'll end up better then you were before. 100%
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the positive news. God knows there has been enough negativity around here in my absence.

It will ALL come around and then some. Keep on keeping on......

If you keep going, you'll end up better then you were before. 100%
    That’s the plan!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting 4th cycle today - will keep it at a low dose ultra hard/alpha four run. Overall I’m feeling great. Work trips have had me slipping on diet but will be clamping down for the run. Other then mild mild Ed/ libido I’m feeling good as new

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Update?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a while since I logged here. Dont wanna derail the log, just wanted to say I'm stoked to see good ol' CD back here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update?
    I’m great CD , almost 100 percent . Disregard my email from last month lol... Thanks for everything buddy , I’m forever grateful