User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reaction to shilajit resin

Hi all....I wanted to ask if anyone has had a reaction to shilajit resin.....if so is the powder any different? when I take even a small dosage of resin in hot water my head pressure in the middle of the forehead gets 10 times worse.....then I go super depressed and more zombie like than usual?
    could it be a good thing getting a reaction like this and just keep pushing through until my body becomes accustomed to it?
    I really wanted to get used to this herb as CDs says take this everyday to multiply the effects of the other herbs? any recommendations instead of Shilajit or just go on the program and minus this one important herb?
    thanks all

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of the time when you’re giving the body the nutrients and minerals it needs, it feels worse until the body adapts. This could very well be the case here.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks mate....i guess I'll try and press through then and see how I feel

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joelander View Post
    Hi all....I wanted to ask if anyone has had a reaction to shilajit resin.....if so is the powder any different? when I take even a small dosage of resin in hot water my head pressure in the middle of the forehead gets 10 times worse.....then I go super depressed and more zombie like than usual?
    could it be a good thing getting a reaction like this and just keep pushing through until my body becomes accustomed to it?
    I really wanted to get used to this herb as CDs says take this everyday to multiply the effects of the other herbs? any recommendations instead of Shilajit or just go on the program and minus this one important herb?
    thanks all
    Did you cleanse before starting the program?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"