Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Monsters.

Just want to share with you all some very good reading i'm on to:
    Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha: A Real World Guide to an Unreal Life: Build More Muscle. Burn More Fat. Have More Sex
    John Romaniello (Autor) & Adam Bornstein (Autor)

I took the care of read it until the end before I recommend this here, just in case of some arguments go against TMO protocol, guess what...NO! It somehow optimizes the protocol in my opinion. @Cdsnuts, i saw a lot of the protocol in this book, is it somekind related? Anyway....My point here is, once you get along with the protocol, if you stay motivated and alert is not that hard do follow, I will, and pretend follow this lifestyle even after my recover, Not only for the herbs maybe...once all my system is fixed. Said that, don't get me wrong here, but TMO makes the food intake too open when comes to paleolitic diet. You have a vast row of options and sometimes is hard to choose wich food will optimize all our efforts. This book goes deep into the food intake and how it helps when comes to hormone optimization (and ALL its benefits).

I pretend start the program laid out on this book in january, since xmas is coming and social family friend meetings comes aways with a lot of foods and Happiness. Stay strong fellas, wish you all a very nice Holiday and many reasons to celebrate. My personal thanks to you all, this year was life changing for me.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Hello Monsters.

Just want to share with you all some very good reading i'm on to:
    Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha: A Real World Guide to an Unreal Life: Build More Muscle. Burn More Fat. Have More Sex
    John Romaniello (Autor) & Adam Bornstein (Autor)

I took the care of read it until the end before I recommend this here, just in case of some arguments go against TMO protocol, guess what...NO! It somehow optimizes the protocol in my opinion. @Cdsnuts, i saw a lot of the protocol in this book, is it somekind related? Anyway....My point here is, once you get along with the protocol, if you stay motivated and alert is not that hard do follow, I will, and pretend follow this lifestyle even after my recover, Not only for the herbs maybe...once all my system is fixed. Said that, don't get me wrong here, but TMO makes the food intake too open when comes to paleolitic diet. You have a vast row of options and sometimes is hard to choose wich food will optimize all our efforts. This book goes deep into the food intake and how it helps when comes to hormone optimization (and ALL its benefits).

I pretend start the program laid out on this book in january, since xmas is coming and social family friend meetings comes aways with a lot of foods and Happiness. Stay strong fellas, wish you all a very nice Holiday and many reasons to celebrate. My personal thanks to you all, this year was life changing for me.
    I've never heard of this book before. But if there are similarities then it doesn't surprise me. The protocol is based on natural science and there are only so many things that you can do to optimize yourself.

I'd love for you to clarify why you feel TMO makes food intake "too open." The diet itself is very, very simple and there is plenty to choose from. I'm curious as to what you mean with this comment. Usually people say the opposite....that's it's too restricting for them, so you're definitely an outlier in that regards. It just goes to show you that you can't please everyone. Most people would be thrilled to have so many choices. Really though, what it comes down to is....the diet is what it is. THAT'S paleo. Actually a modified paleo version if you're including the backloading. Just sticking to the paleo diet is going to optimize your efforts. Everything you're doing on the protocol is there to optimize your efforts. Eating one food over the other isn't going to make or brake you, as long as you're staying paleo.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-22-2020 at 05:23 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont feel the paleo restric, at ALL. Once you get used with gluten free everything comes much easier. It only get hard on social events, when every meal seems to have gluten, or soy, or something friend...anyway. Theres some good tips that might work for some, like backloading, or fasting once a week, or eating the correct amount of protein and fat to keep your body burnin fat or get insulin sensivity on track...I hope im not saying BS here. Aways good count on your knowledge man, thanks.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I dont feel the paleo restric, at ALL. Once you get used with gluten free everything comes much easier. It only get hard on social events, when every meal seems to have gluten, or soy, or something friend...anyway. Theres some good tips that might work for some, like backloading, or fasting once a week, or eating the correct amount of protein and fat to keep your body burnin fat or get insulin sensivity on track...I hope im not saying BS here. Aways good count on your knowledge man, thanks.
    You got it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a general rule but I think this happens: the better you feel the less you post.

I cannot set precisely where i am at my journey, but i can say for sure I reached and stayed at least 75% of my old self ... And that has good and not so good points.

Goods:
    - Healthy living is prior: It goes far beoynd than get healed. Its about become better mental, physical, good looking, have presence, have energy, conquer goals, have opinion, and do ALL this being calm and respectfull for others.

Not so good:
    - Being good also means being resistant, and I must say I cheat more than I did for the first 10 months. Dont know How much but obviously It pronlongs my Jouney ... Cheats: beer on weekends, gluten here and there, and eventual cigarrete smoking. No weed until now, and dont pretend come back on this.

My ups and downs are very subtle now, and all my left symptoms are slowly going away and my old "abilities" are slowly comming back online like: random boners and more blood flowing down there "normaly".

Being in a relashionship is one of the best things I would recommend. And MY OPINION, I didn't said a word about PFS with my girl.

I ordered ultra hard on december 15th, and sadly didn't reached my house yet! Hope It for the next 10 days. It gave me time to finish my 3rd androhard cycle for 4weeks, half bottle, 20 pump day, feeling amazing and back on the herbs on the last 2 weeks, also amazing. I remember someone said here that takes time to even feel the herbs, and that is so true, I can feel them now.

Meditadion, cold shower, breath exercice, lifting and skip breakfast is for life.

My main goal now is get fat adapted, lose bodyfat, low insulin and keep ketone production around 1.0. (bought a measure tool) All those benefits spread out there cant be a lie. But, this shit is Hard Man....i would say more dificult than keep the protocol on time.

Be good guys.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not a general rule but I think this happens: the better you feel the less you post.

I cannot set precisely where i am at my journey, but i can say for sure I reached and stayed at least 75% of my old self ... And that has good and not so good points.

Goods:
    - Healthy living is prior: It goes far beoynd than get healed. Its about become better mental, physical, good looking, have presence, have energy, conquer goals, have opinion, and do ALL this being calm and respectfull for others.

Not so good:
    - Being good also means being resistant, and I must say I cheat more than I did for the first 10 months. Dont know How much but obviously It pronlongs my Jouney ... Cheats: beer on weekends, gluten here and there, and eventual cigarrete smoking. No weed until now, and dont pretend come back on this.

My ups and downs are very subtle now, and all my left symptoms are slowly going away and my old "abilities" are slowly comming back online like: random boners and more blood flowing down there "normaly".

Being in a relashionship is one of the best things I would recommend. And MY OPINION, I didn't said a word about PFS with my girl.

I ordered ultra hard on december 15th, and sadly didn't reached my house yet! Hope It for the next 10 days. It gave me time to finish my 3rd androhard cycle for 4weeks, half bottle, 20 pump day, feeling amazing and back on the herbs on the last 2 weeks, also amazing. I remember someone said here that takes time to even feel the herbs, and that is so true, I can feel them now.

Meditadion, cold shower, breath exercice, lifting and skip breakfast is for life.

My main goal now is get fat adapted, lose bodyfat, low insulin and keep ketone production around 1.0. (bought a measure tool) All those benefits spread out there cant be a lie. But, this shit is Hard Man....i would say more dificult than keep the protocol on time.

Be good guys.
    Not harder then living your life like a lobotomized zombie, I can tell you that for sure. It really is a simple program to follow, it's just not easy, but nothing worth having.....and keeping, is.

If you can find an understanding partner, being in a relationship and having regular intimate encounters helps move things along in the right direction just as any other part of the protocol would. There is a very intricate interplay of hormones between men and women when they are together. I've always recommended trying to have a "practice girl" or fuck buddy who you can experience this with. It will only serve to help you. As you move forward in your journey, you'll build confidence with regular sexual encounters and your hormone profile will change for the better.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-17-2021 at 11:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fell off the wagon, with style, and would like some advice. I'm not proud of my last feel months where I was basically keeping the protocol and doing some minor cheating here and there, but last week I went to my parents house and kinda cheated for an entire week, kept some exercices and herb rotation, but diet went to hell with beer, bread and suggar everyday. The result came this week, my libido and dick connection got to a stage that I barely remember, like a year ago or more, my morning woods are gone for almost a week now. To complete the situation...My so waited bottle of ultrahard got here last week, and before this downswing I was ready to begin this new cycle. To this point of experience I know I did't fucked up everything, and I know this is one singular episode during my journey...yesterday I think I made a mistake, and there's were I would like some knowledge here. I intented, and really started this cycle yesterday, with 4 pumps, 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. By night I was feeling very relaxed, despite my mental state wich is not in the best place right now. But I couldn't sleep well, putting me where i'm writing this post. I will postpone this cycle for a few weeks until I feel I'm back on track again. I'm even considering some cleansing next week with a 4/5 days waterfast. So I ask you guys, is this the right thing to do? What are the impact of have started the cycle yesterday and cancel it to take more advantage of it in a better state?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fell off the wagon, with style, and would like some advice. I'm not proud of my last feel months where I was basically keeping the protocol and doing some minor cheating here and there, but last week I went to my parents house and kinda cheated for an entire week, kept some exercices and herb rotation, but diet went to hell with beer, bread and suggar everyday. The result came this week, my libido and dick connection got to a stage that I barely remember, like a year ago or more, my morning woods are gone for almost a week now. To complete the situation...My so waited bottle of ultrahard got here last week, and before this downswing I was ready to begin this new cycle. To this point of experience I know I did't fucked up everything, and I know this is one singular episode during my journey...yesterday I think I made a mistake, and there's were I would like some knowledge here. I intented, and really started this cycle yesterday, with 4 pumps, 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. By night I was feeling very relaxed, despite my mental state wich is not in the best place right now. But I couldn't sleep well, putting me where i'm writing this post. I will postpone this cycle for a few weeks until I feel I'm back on track again. I'm even considering some cleansing next week with a 4/5 days waterfast. So I ask you guys, is this the right thing to do? What are the impact of have started the cycle yesterday and cancel it to take more advantage of it in a better state?
    You're first gut thought was right. Clean yourself up, THEN start the cycle. Do a short cleanse for five days or so.....you had the right idea....

No point in saying anything about the fuck up....pick up and move forward. I've fucked my recovery up and set myself back probably fifity or more times......

You know what you have to do. And you know you're not going to get well until you do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE

I Just realized my log reflect just some parts of my journey (same as ALL), couse I dont uptade every single step. Reading my last post here I have to say Ive beeing throught a lot since I last posted. In short words, I did a 5day water fast. Refeed propely plus herbs for around a week and then started ultra hard. Felt good (nothing huge) for some weeks and libido kept a mainstream that i got used: not as high as pre PFS but pretty functional every ocasion. By the 3rd week of UH i felt supressed and my ejaculation went to zero. Other thing seemed not be affected. Ive beeing two weeks on PCT now and... After this cycle I felt very good, libido high, relaxed, lifting hard, spleeping good...everything in the right place. Out of nothing my sleep and my libido went away for almost a week now. This is RollerCoaster shit!! As in many cases, mine is no different. Is Just that IS so good feel good and is so hard to accept taking steps back once in a while.
    I starded glycine last week. After that my sleep went away. My guess i that is not related, but Just in case, im curtting It until another swing.

Just read again champster recovery .. one of the best posts IMO.🤙🏻

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    UPDATE

I Just realized my log reflect just some parts of my journey (same as ALL), couse I dont uptade every single step. Reading my last post here I have to say Ive beeing throught a lot since I last posted. In short words, I did a 5day water fast. Refeed propely plus herbs for around a week and then started ultra hard. Felt good (nothing huge) for some weeks and libido kept a mainstream that i got used: not as high as pre PFS but pretty functional every ocasion. By the 3rd week of UH i felt supressed and my ejaculation went to zero. Other thing seemed not be affected. Ive beeing two weeks on PCT now and... After this cycle I felt very good, libido high, relaxed, lifting hard, spleeping good...everything in the right place. Out of nothing my sleep and my libido went away for almost a week now. This is RollerCoaster shit!! As in many cases, mine is no different. Is Just that IS so good feel good and is so hard to accept taking steps back once in a while.
    I starded glycine last week. After that my sleep went away. My guess i that is not related, but Just in case, im curtting It until another swing.

Just read again champster recovery .. one of the best posts IMO.����
    You're getting there too!!! You see....you 're making good strides finally.

But yes. It is DEVASTATING to feel "normal" or good enough of normal and then have it fade when you haven't felt it in so long.

But at the same time, that's the way it goes! Just be thankful for that moment and KNOW that you are on your way to a lifetime of them. Just not today unfortunately.

You got this bro.