User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Cycle Therapy

Is it suggested I run a pct after my cycle of androhard? If so, does anyone have a pct that they recommend?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just jump back on the herb cycle. If you're really worried about the estrogen rebound, you can add sustain alpha that Rob sells, but that would be my only recommended addition. DAA and EndoMax are commonly suggested as natural PCT along with sustain alpha, but again - I was always fine on the herbs.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    Is it suggested I run a pct after my cycle of androhard? If so, does anyone have a pct that they recommend?
    Maxout is correct.

In the beginning of my PFS, the Sustain alpha worked wonders for me. But as you get into the herb rotation and the protocol in general, it's so good at lowering estrogen it lowers it too much, which causes a whole other set of issues.

I would just jump back on the herb rotation while dosing pine pollen daily. That really is all you need.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take that one isn't supposed to touch Andro or Epi andro for 8-12 weeks after a cycle of Ultra Hard.

But what about pregnenolone? In theory, would taking some pregnenolone mess up my bodies natural ability to snap back it's natural production of Andro and Epi andro after my cycle? I ended my Ultra Hard cycle two weeks ago and I want take some extra measures to inhibit the possibility of estrogen rebound.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 04-23-2021 at 12:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey John. How have been these 2 weeks? I've finished mine too. Lasted 4weeks but I had to shut It down 'cause I felt supressed. My ejaculation went to almost zero. And this is my 3rd day off UH. I spent yesterday searching and found an artcile that pine pollen is a great PCT Tool. But Im not sure abou It, since I dont know PP induces natural T or is an external T itself. Anyway i'm taking It plus the herb cycling. One of the herbs that claim inibith aromatase is crhysin, but is out of the protocol. I've tried, but dont feel confortable to indicate here, since I didn't felt much on It.

About pregnenolone, sorry, have nothing to say... LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Hey John. How have been these 2 weeks? I've finished mine too. Lasted 4weeks but I had to shut It down 'cause I felt supressed. My ejaculation went to almost zero. And this is my 3rd day off UH. I spent yesterday searching and found an artcile that pine pollen is a great PCT Tool. But Im not sure abou It, since I dont know PP induces natural T or is an external T itself. Anyway i'm taking It plus the herb cycling. One of the herbs that claim inibith aromatase is crhysin, but is out of the protocol. I've tried, but dont feel confortable to indicate here, since I didn't felt much on It.

About pregnenolone, sorry, have nothing to say... LOL
    My sex drive also went down, 3 weeks into my four week cycle, I wasn't expecting that, and I don't know what caused it. I'm a bit skeptical of the low estrogen explanation.

At around day 3 after stopping Ultra Hard I got some brain fog which persisted for 5 days or so, until I took a single dose of an antibiotic (azithromycin) which I took for other reasons. After that, the brain fog was gone. It could have been by chance, but I have alleviated brain fog symptoms with antibiotics in the past, but its sometimes hit and miss. I thought the brain fog was due to down regulation or something.

But who knows, it's often quite hard to know what's doing what, there are so many factors at play.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 04-23-2021 at 01:53 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    My sex drive also went down, 3 weeks into my four week cycle, I wasn't expecting that, and I don't know what caused it. I'm a bit skeptical of the low estrogen explanation.

At around day 3 after stopping Ultra Hard I got some brain fog which persisted for 5 days or so, until I took a single dose of an antibiotic (azithromycin) which I took for other reasons. After that, the brain fog was gone. It could have been by chance, but I have alleviated brain fog symptoms with antibiotics in the past, but its sometimes hit and miss. I thought the brain fog was due to down regulation or something.

But who knows, it's often quite hard to know what's doing what, there are so many factors at play.
    Well you don't have to be skeptical of Excessive amounts of circulating DHT crushing your estrogen levels because that's exactly what happens.

You can take the preg. without messing up the gains from the cycle. But it's not necessary and COULD cause you issues if you're not prudent with it's use.

You're new, welcome. If you already posted your story, my apologies as I answer these as I see them. Are you running the protocol 100%
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-23-2021 at 05:36 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well you don't have to be skeptical of Excessive amounts of circulating DHT crushing your estrogen levels because that's exactly what happens.

You can take the preg. without messing up the gains from the cycle. But it's not necessary and COULD cause you issues if you're not prudent with it's use.

You're new, welcome. If you already posted your story, my apologies as I answer these as I see them. Are you running the protocol 100%
    Thanks, yea, I'm new, I plan to make a post in the "introduce yourself" thread shortly and I also plan to start a log thread. I'm not following the protocol 100% but I've had my eye on it for a couple years now and I've been getting drawn into it more and more over the years. I currently have a good chunk of it incorporated into my routine, and I plan to incorporate more of it.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 04-23-2021 at 09:59 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    Thanks, yea, I'm new, I plan to make a post in the "introduce yourself" thread shortly and I also plan to start a log thread. I'm not following the protocol 100% but I've had my eye on it for a couple years now and I've been getting drawn into it more and more over the years. I currently have a good chunk of it incorporated into my routine, and I plan to incorporate more of it.
    Well you're moving in the right direction. The faster you go all in the faster you will recover.