User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: RoadToRecovery

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dick is completely numb again. I feel like as when I crashed. From all the symptoms im experiencing numb dick got to be the worst possible.
    I feel asexual. Did you also experience this after such a long water fast?

Im also completely emotionally numb. Nothing brings joy just extremely neutral/depressed.
    I feel like im tripping right now. Im disconnected from everything.

Was downstairs with some family. I just observed their conversation and I saw humans talking to eachother laughing having fun. Enjoying life.
    And I just sat there observing them as humans. As if I was not one of them.

Refeeding is going okay by the way. But this is by far one of the weirdest life experiences i've ever had. Only ever had such experiences after my original crash 6years ago.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    My dick is completely numb again. I feel like as when I crashed. From all the symptoms im experiencing numb dick got to be the worst possible.
    I feel asexual. Did you also experience this after such a long water fast?

Im also completely emotionally numb. Nothing brings joy just extremely neutral/depressed.
    I feel like im tripping right now. Im disconnected from everything.

Was downstairs with some family. I just observed their conversation and I saw humans talking to eachother laughing having fun. Enjoying life.
    And I just sat there observing them as humans. As if I was not one of them.

Refeeding is going okay by the way. But this is by far one of the weirdest life experiences i've ever had. Only ever had such experiences after my original crash 6years ago.
    That's a solid fast you did. Stripped you down to the core. Your dick get's numb like that after an extended fast because your body doesn't need it at that time. This is what you wanted to happen. You got it all stirred up and your body is now going to start kicking it the fuck out. THIS is the spot you rebuild from. No one has libido during or immediately after a fast. So it's how you should be feeling regardless. NOW is when the real work starts.......time to start building.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Was living at a family members house during the water fast. Unfortunately got kicked out of the house 1.5 weeks after refeeding. Found a new home in another city. All alone here now except my brother who supports me.
    My family thinks im mentally ill after not eating for 21 days. They are not supportive at all. Could not properly refeed. A lot of mental stress and depression because of it.

Started herb cycling think im doing the herb cycling for 1 month now with 19 herbs. Don't notice any effect on pfs symptoms however I believe im probably worse if i stop taking the herbs. Usually I would be able to take 50mg of pregnenolone before noticing bad side effect since it was too much.
    Now im able to take 150mg without noticing a these side effects at all.

Im in a very bad place right now. But then again this feels normal since I crashed when I was 18 years old. I feel like I can handle it better.
    Trying to make the best of my situation. Luckily I had a lot of things pre planned for after the water fast. But this isn't what I expected to happen at all.

However I refuse to give up. I don't like giving up.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Update:

Was living at a family members house during the water fast. Unfortunately got kicked out of the house 1.5 weeks after refeeding. Found a new home in another city. All alone here now except my brother who supports me.
    My family thinks im mentally ill after not eating for 21 days. They are not supportive at all. Could not properly refeed. A lot of mental stress and depression because of it.

Started herb cycling think im doing the herb cycling for 1 month now with 19 herbs. Don't notice any effect on pfs symptoms however I believe im probably worse if i stop taking the herbs. Usually I would be able to take 50mg of pregnenolone before noticing bad side effect since it was too much.
    Now im able to take 150mg without noticing a these side effects at all.

Im in a very bad place right now. But then again this feels normal since I crashed when I was 18 years old. I feel like I can handle it better.
    Trying to make the best of my situation. Luckily I had a lot of things pre planned for after the water fast. But this isn't what I expected to happen at all.

However I refuse to give up. I don't like giving up.
    If you want to be well again, you can't.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found this post on reddit about how people who suffer from CFS have numb genitals sometimes. Does your genital area ever go temporarily numb? : cfs
    But for most of them it seems temporarily. Figured it was worth sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the difference between Super R Andro & Super 4 Andro by Ironmag labs and Ultra hard by Iconic Formulations for your first prohormone cycle?
    I see that not everyone on this forum is taking Ultra hard for their prohormone cycles. And some are even combining multiple different ones.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the difference between Super R Andro & Super 4 Andro by Ironmag labs and Ultra hard by Iconic Formulations for your first prohormone cycle?
    I see that not everyone on this forum is taking Ultra hard for their prohormone cycles. And some are even combining multiple different ones.
    I can only reply to this on a technical note:

Anderosterone (R-Andro) is a neuro steroid that also has the ability to convert to DHT...this hormone provides some great neurological benefits and also helps by converting to DHT without the need for 5AR.

Super 4 is 4-DHEA - this pro hormone has the ability to convert to actual testosterone, and also converts to estrogen (yes, sometimes you want that)...it can also convert to DHT via 5AR.

Ultra Hard contains Androsterone (R-Andro) and Epiandrosterone - Both of these compounds are quite similar but they each have very distinct nuances - They both are neuro steroids and pro hormones to DHT (via different pathways).

If you're curious about 4-DHEA, there's also Alpha Four by Iconic Formulations that contains 225mg 4-DHEA and 100mg Androsterone

For a quick cheat sheet on most of these ingredients:
    What is the difference between DHEA 1-DHEA 4-DHEA R-DHEA and 7-DHEA? | androseries

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I can only reply to this on a technical note:

Anderosterone (R-Andro) is a neuro steroid that also has the ability to convert to DHT...this hormone provides some great neurological benefits and also helps by converting to DHT without the need for 5AR.

Super 4 is 4-DHEA - this pro hormone has the ability to convert to actual testosterone, and also converts to estrogen (yes, sometimes you want that)...it can also convert to DHT via 5AR.

Ultra Hard contains Androsterone (R-Andro) and Epiandrosterone - Both of these compounds are quite similar but they each have very distinct nuances - They both are neuro steroids and pro hormones to DHT (via different pathways).

If you're curious about 4-DHEA, there's also Alpha Four by Iconic Formulations that contains 225mg 4-DHEA and 100mg Androsterone

For a quick cheat sheet on most of these ingredients:
    What is the difference between DHEA 1-DHEA 4-DHEA R-DHEA and 7-DHEA? | androseries
    Thank you Rob.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For your purposes, you want to stick to the DHT prohormones because you want to work on regenerating your 5ar and giving the tissues that are starved of DHT a little break.

So the reason some guys get both is because some men, like me, are sensitive to epi's gaba antagonism. Sometimes it's too much because their neurosteroids are in the toilet. Androsterone is a gaba agonist, which calms you down. So you want to focus on Ultra hard type product.

You can either use Ultrahard as a standalone (which is what most do) and you can add extra androsterone and extra Test by using a pump or two of Alpha 4 with your cycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both for the advice. I have gaba issues so it would probably best to take Alpha 4 with the cycle. How long would you recommend doing a cycle for?
    4/6 or 8 weeks? I was also wondering if it would be beneficial to take creatine with the cycle or if it would be best to take creatine with the herb rotation protocol.

Also had a breakthrough for my sleeping issues. 900mg of gaba, 1g of melatonin, 500m of magnesium combined with a herb that promotes gaba makes me sleep a lot better. I will most likely add glycine powder to this later but currently out of money so this will have to do for a while.
    Currently having: blue vervain, albizia, lemon balm, valerian root, gotu kola, ziziphus, and passionflower as gaba stimulating herbs. Are there any other useful gaba stimulating herbs out there that I could use?

I also do not seem to respond to any of the herbs in the herb rotation cycle in a sexual way. Still have 0 libido or sexual feelings/thoughts.