Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
I'm glad to hear you're doing much better. Excellent. I don't know why I've been having so much trouble committing to this thing and just doing it. I guess after reading so many bad things and reactions off that forum, I've become paralyzed by fear almost, meanwhile I am just getting worse. I've just gotta do it. You said your story was similar, did you experience fundamental changes to your body? I'm gonna try to lookup your older posts.
hardest part is the 3 months. taking in all the info, cleansing and build back up. after that you'll get some gains and steady improvement. I had the brain fog as well where I had the memory of a goldfish. that got better. read cdnuts posts here on backlog and his totalmaleoptimization site until you know it like that back of your hand. also the guy starting juice feast with you might be a good person to bounce back off of. when I was in my darkest days having someone who crashed around same time or a bit further down in recovery but had a good attitue was really good. also most ppl were useless but at least 2 of my friends were very useful so im glad i reached out to many and found which ones were awesome. i now always bounce back ideas from them.