User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Don't instantly assume the worst. I had this problem when I was younger. Turned out I had a small tear in my anus. It went away on it's own after a long time. Don't laugh btw.
    Thanks dude. I'll take the reassurance any which way it comes and similarly to you I think it was just some colon inflammation as its all back to normal now thankfully

QUOTE=biatch;69847]Blood in stool 99% is coming from colon, so you could have an irritable colon or Ulcerative colitis…
    I’m telling you this cause I do have UC and in general blood in stool is a clear sign of this illness.
    To have a test about inflammatory marker for this you should test named “calprotectin”.. go for a check![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info my man. Had the issue continued I would of looked into this although it seems even if this was the case the way to fix it would be the same as what we're all doing now

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Thanks dude. I'll take the reassurance any which way it comes and similarly to you I think it was just some colon inflammation as its all back to normal now thankfully

QUOTE=biatch;69847]Blood in stool 99% is coming from colon, so you could have an irritable colon or Ulcerative colitis…
    I’m telling you this cause I do have UC and in general blood in stool is a clear sign of this illness.
    To have a test about inflammatory marker for this you should test named “calprotectin”.. go for a check!
    [/QUOTE]Thanks for the info my man. Had the issue continued I would of looked into this although it seems even if this was the case the way to fix it would be the same as what we're all doing now[/QUOTE]

Correct.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"