when I lived in the Panamanian jungle for four months,
    Wait what??

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    oh damn so chips / ice cream / chocolate doesn't count for backloading? I get healthier health food store versions of these IE vanilla grass fed buffalo yogurt but I think that's closer to simple sugaar right? (I only started this now that i'm recovered before I just used white rice and sweet potatoes)
    Wait? What? Lol. No....It definitely counts for backloading. You asked if watermelon was an argument against backloading.....I think there is a disconnect here....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Wait what??
    Lol.

Yeah...I interned at a fasting clinic there so that I could live the rawfood lifestyle and not get distracted and tempted with normal everyday things....It was also where I did my third, 21 day water fast.

That's the short version of a long story.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Wait? What? Lol. No....It definitely counts for backloading. You asked if watermelon was an argument against backloading.....I think there is a disconnect here....
    well watermelon is more simple sugar right and therefore ferments. ice cream is simple sugar too so wouldn't it ferment as well? you're saying like it would be good for backloading still despite the fermenting annoying shit?

one thing that I notice though is that I do IF and I fucking hate eating sometimes because it ruins my stamina. I like doing high energy shit and then after I eat I just wanna veg the fuck out 2-3 hours after lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    well watermelon is more simple sugar right and therefore ferments. ice cream is simple sugar too so wouldn't it ferment as well? you're saying like it would be good for backloading still despite the fermenting annoying shit?

one thing that I notice though is that I do IF and I fucking hate eating sometimes because it ruins my stamina. I like doing high energy shit and then after I eat I just wanna veg the fuck out 2-3 hours after lol
    Ice cream sugars metabolize way different then fruit sugars do. Fruit sugars are immediately usable by the system as soon as they enter the mouth whereas because of the fat content of ice cream, it takes longer to digest and therefore doesn't cause the same issue.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks CD for your input really apprecaite!

Update 20th August 2019:
    I have been feeling better for a few weeks now after the watermelon sides went away. From there i saw improvement everywhere like my testosteron increased significantly! Better sugar control, fuller muscles, better pump, calmer, energy increased, harder/longer lasting errections but worser sleep tough.
    Last couple of days i tried androsterone from idealabs 3mg twice again and this time no more panick and negative sides to report, i know its a very low dose but im scared shittles so thats that lol. I got randro now, i think about a cycle in the near future. Maybe 1 or 2 more months on the herbs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats up guys it's been a while!
    I'm doing alright. Things really improved around March this year, what really helped me was eating a specific diet i followed for a few months.
    Now im not cured yet thats why i started androhard.
    Im on day 4, started with 200mg. I think it's helping me. The thing i noticed is the stuff making me a bit nervous and sleep is getting worse but my mind is getting clearer, also my heartbeat is stronger and sometimes I will feel the heart working. Anyone can relate? I will keep taking it. Lets see in the next days how things will improve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to disagree with CDnuts and RicktheRuler. There are fruits and veggies that are much higher in 5ari's than other fruits and veggies. Some of us see big set backs from them. I have been staying away from any foods that have these and have much more consistency in how I feel.

Take a look at the following two links I made that show foods that are higg in 5ari's, I can tolerate some of them, but others are really bad for me..Btw, just realized from that thread I made that its the watermelon seeds that are bad not, the actual fruit.

Deleted. There is no way in hell I'm directing ANYONE here to PH. Not gonna happen. And please be warned not to do it again.

CD-
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-08-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Moonman;65964]I have to disagree with CDnuts and RicktheRuler. There are fruits and veggies that are much higher in 5ari's than other fruits and veggies. Some of us see big set backs from them. I have been staying away from any foods that have these and have much more consistency in how I feel.

Take a look at the following two links I made that show foods that are higg in 5ari's, I can tolerate some of them, but others are really bad for me..Btw, just realized from that thread I made that its the watermelon seeds that are bad not, the actual fruit.[QUOTE]

Are you seriously that oblivious? I know for a fact, based on the amount of time you spend on this board and others, that you know we advise members here to avoid PH like the plague. Why? Because we understand that micromanaging the human body and visiting the anxiety-ridden shit show that is that board is more detrimental to our health and well being than a few fuckin’ coconuts and watermelons. That’s why we get better here and nobody gets better there. That’s why we’re seeing this shift in members this very moment. How many PH’ers are running pro hormones now? How many are finally acknowledging that dietary and lifestyle interventions are working? How many members who eat watermelon did you just freak out because the very chart you made was wrong?

I think I speak for most here that we have no problem including those from other forums, but please do not make this one that. It seriously pisses me off that you would direct someone here to there. And if you can’t understand my anger, then respect what I have to say and don’t do it again.

Edit: I just looked at your list – are you serious? I eat avocados every day. Coconut oil by the spoonful. Bananas? Olive oil? Nuts? What in the hell do you eat on a daily basis?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-08-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Are you seriously that oblivious? I know for a fact, based on the amount of time you spend on this board and others, that you know we advise members here to avoid PH like the plague. Why? Because we understand that micromanaging the human body and visiting the anxiety-ridden shit show that is that board is more detrimental to our health and well being than a few fuckin’ coconuts and watermelons. That’s why we get better here and nobody gets better there. That’s why we’re seeing this shift in members this very moment. How many PH’ers are running pro hormones now? How many are finally acknowledging that dietary and lifestyle interventions are working? How many members who eat watermelon did you just freak out because the very chart you made was wrong?

I think I speak for most here that we have no problem including those from other forums, but please do not make this one that. It seriously pisses me off that you would direct someone here to there. And if you can’t understand my anger, then respect what I have to say and don’t do it again.

Edit: I just looked at your list – are you serious? I eat avocados every day. Coconut oil by the spoonful. Bananas? Olive oil? Nuts? What in the hell do you eat on a daily basis?
    Cheers man not gonna lie this freaked me out cause I've been smashing in the pistachios recently hahaha