User Tag List

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Recently my sleep has taken a slight turn for the worse and I'm able to sleep around 4-5hrs but then I can't go back again due to my constant pounding heartrate. Always was a doubter of the benefits of deep breathing but gave this a go and to my surprise 20 minutes later I was asleep. First of many for me now
    Which method, 4,7,8 or Whim? I actually have to add 478 to the website.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Which method, 4,7,8 or Whim? I actually have to add 478 to the website.
    It was the 4,7,8 method only did it 4 times and after about 2 minutes felt a calmness from within. Tremendous tool

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    It was the 4,7,8 method only did it 4 times and after about 2 minutes felt a calmness from within. Tremendous tool
    Yes, it is. I'm going to add it to the breath work section of TMO with and explanation of the best times to utilize each one. Glad it is working for you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to take a couple weeks off the herbs. I’ll begin them again in about a week. I’ve noticed in the past couple months, my thoughts and memory are returning. I no longer feel like I’m walking around with dementia or like I’m lost. I have thoughts and a sense of where I am/what day it is and I have good memory again. My vision is still fucked but when you have your thoughts, it makes it less intimidating. Hopefully it stays this way but I’ll probably fluctuate up and down more in the coming future.

I recently added vitamin A and vitamin E, and C about twice a week and saw immediate improvements in cognition. Their fat soluble so don’t overdo them. Also breathing exercises had a direct impact on brain fog. My theory is that CO2 buildup due to anxious breathing has something to do with cognitive decline. I also don’t overdo the breathing because it can cause me DP/DR, surprisingly enough you see this a lot in people who do yoga. Yoga breathing allows you to enter parts of yourself you weren’t able to access before, some call it a kundalini awakening and it can be frightening if you are unaware of it. I’m sure there’s a scientific explanation for it, probably your body being able to access new parts of itself it wasn’t able to before you loaded it with oxygen. I felt like I could sense people’s energy and I sometimes had issues recognizing people I knew forever. Weird stuff.

My thoughts and memory aren’t super fluid yet or anything, but it’s a start. I used to have absolutely zero memories of my life and couldn’t picture things in my head. Now I can remember times I had with my friends, I remember my childhood, I remember the marines, I remember who I am basically. I didn’t use to be able to conversation, now I can tel stories in detail and explain myself how I used to. Also, my recent past few months has given me a gut feeling that your body can recover itself from nearly anything, I truly believe that PFS will heal itself eventually, but everything we are doing is going to speed up that process exponentially. I truly don’t believe any of us will be 30 years down the road thinking “wow I can’t believe I took a hair loss pill and my life is fucked” I guarantee this will be a distant memory by then.

I’ve noticed that progress comes at a snails pace. I’m hoping to be recovered of al symptoms by the time I’m 30, I’m currently 26. But I believe I got hit harder than most with this.

My erections and libido have been pretty solid too. I’ve never cared about that aspect of PFS tho, I’ve always been so slammed with mental sides to care if my dick works. But hey I’ll take it.

Side note: 8 months sober today. Let’s goooo!
    Last edited by Turnover25; 05-18-2020 at 04:33 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job man. I have been doing the wim hof every day for 3 weeks now. It has definitely helped calm things down. When I start to feel the symptoms creep and I am by myself I can do 4 or 5 rounds of breathing and it eradicates the symptoms for a while.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Nice job man. I have been doing the wim hof every day for 3 weeks now. It has definitely helped calm things down. When I start to feel the symptoms creep and I am by myself I can do 4 or 5 rounds of breathing and it eradicates the symptoms for a while.
    Thanks bro. It becomes addicting, I usually start my day with 1 round and then do about 3 at night.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is definitely a "release" that happens when you start doing the WHM. I don't think it's been talked about much here, but it can be scary if you're not expecting it. Scientifically, I'm not sure how to explain it. But when you start doing this, you bring up blocked energy and stiffeld emotions that have been buried for god knows how long. When breathing, you bring them to the surface and they get "processed" This to me, came in the form of balling like a baby. I'm talking uncontrollably crying. I've also cried and laughed at the same time. It was insane. I had no idea why I was crying or what about, but it was like the flood gates opened up and all of these bottled up emotions came to the surface. Afterwords, I felt so calm and peaceful I just sat, and sensed my surroundings. No music, no TV, nothing. I just wanted to feel immersed in the day which had eluded me for so long. It was a beautiful feeling.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m beginning to think that my vision/dizziness is a different symptom than my brain fog, recently I’ve had more and more occurrences where my thoughts and memories return but I’ll be dizzy and my vision will be all glossy, especially after taking vitamins or doing HIIT. But when I have my thoughts available, the sensation is more like when you’re a kid and do a bunch of spins and become dizzy. It’s much more bearable when my thoughts are flowing. Put the 2 together where I have dementia type brain fog with zero memory or working memory, and dizzy vision, it creates quite a nasty fucking combo. I spent over a year like that. The dizziness is kinda like there’s an anchor making my thoughts and vision heavy and sludgy. My vision isn’t always messed up either, but it gets aggravated by different things. But yeah I believe they are 2 different symptoms, I used to think everyone’s brain fog was like this but I think it’s just the combination of the 2 for me.

@xxaleksi didn’t you have the same vision/dizziness issue after exercise before your first pro hormone cycle?

Also forgot to mention in last update, but I’ve started dreaming again.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 05-23-2020 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I’m beginning to think that my vision/dizziness is a different symptom than my brain fog, recently I’ve had more and more occurrences where my thoughts and memories return but I’ll be dizzy and my vision will be all glossy, especially after taking vitamins or doing HIIT. But when I have my thoughts available, the sensation is more like when you’re a kid and do a bunch of spins and become dizzy. It’s much more bearable when my thoughts are flowing. Put the 2 together where I have dementia type brain fog with zero memory or working memory, and dizzy vision, it creates quite a nasty fucking combo. I spent over a year like that. The dizziness is kinda like there’s an anchor making my thoughts and vision heavy and sludgy. My vision isn’t always messed up either, but it gets aggravated by different things. But yeah I believe they are 2 different symptoms, I used to think everyone’s brain fog was like this but I think it’s just the combination of the 2 for me.

@xxaleksi didn’t you have the same vision/dizziness issue after exercise before your first pro hormone cycle?

Also forgot to mention in last update, but I’ve started dreaming again.
    Something I learned through this through personal experience and research, is that Gaba is very, very closely related to sight somehow. This is where our vision problems come from because our gaba channels were fried. As you heal, and the brain fog becomes less and less, you'll one day realize how bright and clear everything is. It's all connected.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Something I learned through this through personal experience and research, is that Gaba is very, very closely related to sight somehow. This is where our vision problems come from because our gaba channels were fried. As you heal, and the brain fog becomes less and less, you'll one day realize how bright and clear everything is. It's all connected.
    What led you to make the consensus on GABA and vision? Was it like a specific time you supplemented and found out it had an affect? I ask because I've slowly and sometimes painfully learned what certain things to do the body, certain foods, certain vitamins, etc. affect me in different ways. I think everyone eventually sculpts their own specific plan that fits their needs while using the protocol as a foundation, which takes time, trial and error.

Neurotransmitters and all that is pretty complicated stuff, which makes me wonder what kind of trial and error you had to endure to figure that out. I haven't learned much about all that stuff so I'm glad there's guys here before me that understand how this stuff works more than I do haha.