User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    That's something I've noticed about Ultra Hard as well. I'm getting many of the same benefits, but don't quite feel like I'm being pushed as hard. Definitely worth taking a look at Turnover.
    Thanks bro. I'll take a look into it next cycle. If i'm not mistaken, you ran R Andro in the past right?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update. Past 2 nights slept a full 8 hours or so. Still not feeling lethargic, did a round of breathing, going to eat breakfast then hit the gym.

This stuff makes me feel very strong also. I was able to do sets of 6-8 with 225 pounds on bench yesterday (I'm a lean 145 pounds), so I definitely had a great day in the gym. Woke up sore also which I usually don't anymore.

Also read Bizzbee's first Andro cycle thread and it's a lot like mine. Headaches that went away and all that. That thread definitely made me laugh a lot too lol, he was a cool dude. We've had some cool guys run through this forum, shame they can't stick around but hey, I don't blame them for getting tf out of here once recovered.

I'll update again soon.

Edit: huge upswing in mood today. I’m having more and more breaks in my depression/anhedonia lately where the feelings start to break through. Weird how normalcy has an actual feeling to it, it’s not the nothingness of depression. Note for guys just starting out, it took over a year to experience my very first “upswing” in mood. But I’ve been on the protocol including herbs since January.

I noticed a common theme within other people’s first prohormones cycles which they claim how sick and tired of PFS they are, myself included. I think this sudden realization comes from feeling great for once while cycling, that when you feel shitty again it just makes it that much worse remembering how good you’re supposed to feel. Anyways, keeping at it. Still rolling strong at 400 mg.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-18-2020 at 04:01 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small update: really calm today, a little touchy emotionally. Might be from lifting so heavy, I used to almost cry after HIIT for some reason, overexertion maybe. But feeling fine.

Androsterone seems to make me kinda depressed/not give a shit, I get the same effect from pine pollen which is why I don’t take it every day. Except for the first week and a half or so of this cycle which was basically pure euphoria.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably going to be my last week on cycle. Looking to finish out on the 28th unless the day comes and I want to keep going.

Moved up to 500 mg today, will keep it there unless I get side effects.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty heavy derealization today. I’ve gotten this on and off since February when I had a severe crash, and was met with a few new symptoms that stuck around, including this one. I’m feeling absolutely zero anxiety, which confuses me since derealization is a defense mechanism for when you’re in a fight or fight situation, which I’m not at all.

Anyways, feeling really calm and relaxed, almost too calm to hit the gym like I’m about to. Went a couple rounds with a girl last night so not sure if ejaculation is the reason I’m feeling so calm or if that’s placebo. Memory kinda hazy as well. Going back down to 400 mg today.

Also just smashed by bench PR with ease. This stuff is a trip.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-22-2020 at 01:59 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I go through the same thing – and you’re right, but it’s not so much a fight or flight response as it is just general anxiety. It’s not the jizz, I can tell you that. If you’re doing well enough to bag a chick, I’d say you’ve made some serious improvements and might actually be in a really good place. And because you and your body are not used to that, it can trigger underlying anxiety because you’re already anticipating the impending downswing. Whenever things are good for me too, I become hyper vigilant and observing of how I feel because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. I feel clear headed and anxiety free as I do this too. But putting yourself in that mode of observation will distance you from the moment and keep you in that DPDR state. Just something to consider and be mindful of. I think with enough upswings and mindfulness we recalibrate and become comfortable in the moment, able to feel grounded and fully present. Keep going dawg.

Also, 8 reps at 245 for 145 lbs is strong as fuck. That’s impressive. We’re going to have to hold the PFS olympics in CDs backyard some day, prohormones allowed.
    Last edited by Ratchet; 08-22-2020 at 05:41 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    I go through the same thing – and you’re right, but it’s not so much a fight or flight response as it is just general anxiety. It’s not the jizz, I can tell you that. If you’re doing well enough to bag a chick, I’d say you’ve made some serious improvements and might actually be in a really good place. And because you and you’re body are not used to that, it can trigger underlying anxiety because you’re already anticipating the impending downswing. Whenever things are good for me too, I become hyper vigilant and observing of how I feel because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. I feel clear headed and anxiety free as I do this too. But putting yourself in that mode of observation will distance you from the moment and keep you in that DPDR state. Just something to consider and be mindful of. I think with enough upswings and mindfulness we recalibrate and become comfortable in the moment, able to feel grounded and fully present. Keep going dawg.

Also, 8 reps at 245 for 145 lbs is strong as fuck. That’s impressive. We’re going to have to hold the PFS olympics in CDs backyard some day, prohormones allowed.
    Thanks bro, what’s your derealization like? Not to talk about symptoms, but I’m interested. But you’d be surprised man, if you talked to me in real life, you’d have no idea I’m suffering from some condition severe as this. I hang around my friends all the time, and I’ve made a ton of new friends in the past few months that reach out to me to talk, often times girls, and I get more attention from women than any time in the past 10 years, whether flirting or just general comfort around them, so things are great for me besides that through my eyes the world is surreal. I agree it’s probably just general anxiety, derealization is kinda like when someone tells you “in order for the elephant in the room to leave you have to not think about it” then all you can think about is elephants. If I never crashed, I maybe could have just put off the weirdness of DPDR to being sick or tired, then forgot about it. Harder to do in our situation.

But yeah man, it’s kinda nuts how much stronger R Andro has made me so far. I’ve pushed this kind of weight in the past but not in a long time, and I don’t think I even would have been able to hit what I was repping today even once just a month ago. I read on reddit somewhere where I guy took a similar pro hormone and felt like “someone snuck in the gym the night prior and replaced all the weights with lighter ones” which is a pretty good description lol.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 24, my anxiety has been completely crushed by this stuff. I just feel calm like I used to, instead of having panic attacks at the drop of a pin, hopefully that sticks around.

Still feeling aggressive/alpha-ish. I haven’t experienced any lethargy or fatigue, I’m pretty sure that’s due to potassium wastage which I have been supplementing plenty of through coconut water and “No-salt” which is a version of salt that is just potassium instead of sodium. Easy to go overboard with though so I am sparing with it.

I slept really well the past couple nights and I’m getting some great workouts in. Excited to see what benefits I see after the cycle is done. I’ll probably go 5 weeks.

Still at 400 mg daily, sometimes 500 mg like today.

Edit: also eating a ton of fruit to replenish glycogen
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-24-2020 at 04:31 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to hear things are going well, my man! The strength gains on cycle are always pretty awesome, I have had the same experience. I will say you don't keep all of them when you come off, but you definitely reap the benefits of hammering the weight on cycle.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you in a constant state of derealization or does it only hit you once in a while?