User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome ill try that. thanks man glad your doing well btw! Thanks for taking the time to make a positive post. need all of those we can get

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dogglaw View Post
    straight up, no disrespect intended here. i understand how harsh the language i chose was, but that has a hell of a lot to do with the deep shit i was going through, and how little help i found from that forum. i’m writing more with regards to my own experiences and as a cautionary tale than anything else.

also not here to debate or “own” anyone. if any of the protocols have helped you, that’s great. genuinely. i just don’t want to see people suffering and getting that compounded with analysis paralysis that that site can definitely induce.

- - - Updated - - -

i take the thorne basic b complex. just one a day, nothing crazy. if you think your body reacts harshly to b vitamins, that likely has a lot to do with a detox reaction.
    all good brother

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    awesome ill try that. thanks man glad your doing well btw! Thanks for taking the time to make a positive post. need all of those we can get
    of course mate. the fact of the matter is that absolutely no one deserves to go through this shit, but it does present a hell of an opportunity to grow as a person if you get right with yourself.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said. In the beginning I used to think about how I felt before this happened to me and wish I could go back to that so badly. I never think that way any more and haven't for some time now. My thoughts are all about the present and what can I do today to make myself better, and the future and how I cant wait to be a better person than ive ever been before. It's crazy I met my girlfriend about 4 months after I crashed (I never really had sexual sides only mental). She knows all about my condition obviously. I have never been around her without being a PFSer. It affects my ability to enjoy things with her sometimes and make plans for the future just stresses me out and causes symptoms. She wants me to stay at her house sometimes and I literally have to bring a suitcase for all of my supplements. I imagine a day when I dont feel this way and can enjoy life again totally and more fully then ever before. In the mean time, I'll continue to ride this f'n rollercoaster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said. In the beginning I used to think about how I felt before this happened to me and wish I could go back to that so badly. I never think that way any more and haven't for some time now. My thoughts are all about the present and what can I do today to make myself better, and the future and how I cant wait to be a better person than ive ever been before. It's crazy I met my girlfriend about 4 months after I crashed (I never really had sexual sides only mental). She knows all about my condition obviously. I have never been around her without being a PFSer. It affects my ability to enjoy things with her sometimes and make plans for the future just stresses me out and causes symptoms. She wants me to stay at her house sometimes and I literally have to bring a suitcase for all of my supplements. I imagine a day when I dont feel this way and can enjoy life again totally and more fully then ever before. In the mean time, I'll continue to ride this f'n rollercoaster.
    well put brother. if youve been able to tell her about everything thats going on and shes been consistently supportive, she sounds like a hell of a woman. im happy for you that you’ve got that going. i feel you on the case full of supplements thing though hahaha, its definitely an interesting one. own that shit though. keep pushing man. do the right things and it’ll pay off. rooting for you, you got this shit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been absent from the forum as of late, but now that the summer is over, I'll be spending alot more time at my computer. I have had a couple people reach out for me concerning the "new" group of men that have graced the forum recently and have been told that the vibe around here has taken a turn. That's not going to continue. I have to go through each post, like always and make a determination from there. From the few posts I've read, it does seem like the forum is veering off course a bit. This is going to change.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    checking in just to say that im fuckin good. if you take charge and do what you’re supposed to do, you will also be good. you guys got this shit. try not to get bogged down in the details.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    checking in just to say that im fuckin good. if you take charge and do what you’re supposed to do, you will also be good. you guys got this shit. try not to get bogged down in the details.
    So happy to hear this man. I wondered about you lately and how you’re doing. Great to hear.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Awesome news!

Can you please make a recovery post. It doesn't have to be anything too elborate. Basically just what you said here would be sufficient. Those posts are what everyone strives for here and it would be a huge help to the community. Every documented recovery post matters.

Thanks Dogg.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"