User Tag List

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    I've been at it for around 18 months, and I've seen some great results. I've done two 1-week juice feasts, and one 2-week juice feast, and I'm currently cycling 14 herbs. The only parts of the protocol I don't do is "sunning the boys" (I get plenty of sun, just not on the boys) and pumping (I don't have trouble getting erections). My diet is super clean, I'm lifting, doing yoga and surfing on a regular basis.. I feel like I'm getting close, and all the symptoms that remain are milder than when it first started, just still have this pesky dizziness intermittently. I do have some other symptoms hanging around, but I feel like, if the dizziness would stop, I would be totally recovered. It may just be, my body needs more time...?
    What type of dizziness? Like, when does it come on, and how often?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What type of dizziness? Like, when does it come on, and how often?
    So, it varies. Sometimes it's like a mild lightheadedness, and other times it's more severe, not quite room is spinning, but almost. It's not nearly as frequent as it was in the beginning, and it doesn't last as long. Also, I used to have horrible headaches almost everyday, and they seemed to be linked to the dizziness (obviously both neuro). Now the headaches have all but stopped. I may get a very mild one here and there, but they're not bad at all. Honestly, a couple months back I had about a 3 month stretch where I had no dizziness, and only very mild symptoms in general. I thought for sure I was gonna be posting in the recovery section in no time. Then this dizziness slowly started again. It's not daily, some days I don't have any. I would say it's happening like 2-3 days a week. Sometimes it last a couple hours, sometimes only 15-20 min. It seems like driving may it worse, actually. Almost like an equilibrium thing. Didn't really notice that early on, but noticing it now... I feel like it's just another downswing, and I know it will pass, just looking for ways to treat symptoms until my body finishes healing. Of course I also don't want to do something that makes it worse...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So, it varies. Sometimes it's like a mild lightheadedness, and other times it's more severe, not quite room is spinning, but almost. It's not nearly as frequent as it was in the beginning, and it doesn't last as long. Also, I used to have horrible headaches almost everyday, and they seemed to be linked to the dizziness (obviously both neuro). Now the headaches have all but stopped. I may get a very mild one here and there, but they're not bad at all. Honestly, a couple months back I had about a 3 month stretch where I had no dizziness, and only very mild symptoms in general. I thought for sure I was gonna be posting in the recovery section in no time. Then this dizziness slowly started again. It's not daily, some days I don't have any. I would say it's happening like 2-3 days a week. Sometimes it last a couple hours, sometimes only 15-20 min. It seems like driving may it worse, actually. Almost like an equilibrium thing. Didn't really notice that early on, but noticing it now... I feel like it's just another downswing, and I know it will pass, just looking for ways to treat symptoms until my body finishes healing. Of course I also don't want to do something that makes it worse...
    Can you link it to something that you're doing possibly? Like, does it happen after eating, working out, etc, or does it just happen when it happens? Could be something unrelated altogether....

Have you checked your blood pressure?

And yeah, smart not jumping into taking something right away until you can narrow it down.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-08-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you link it to something that you're doing possibly? Like, does it happen after eating, working out, etc, or does it just happen when it happens? Could be something unrelated altogether....

And yeah, smart not jumping into taking something right away until you can narrow it down.
    Yeah, I haven't been able to tie it to anything specific. Like I said, it kinda seems worse when I drive, but it could just be driving exacerbates very mild dizziness that I don't really notice till I drive.
    I'll start paying closer attention to see if eating has any effect. Eating cheese and a few other things use to give me headaches, but haven't noticed any correlation with dizziness. I'll really start paying closer attention. I mean, heck, this whole thing seems so unpredictable, it's hard to say. I'm stoked I'm doing better, just wanna post in that recovery section!
    I don't have hypertension. My dad had it, so I always keep an eye on it.
    We'll see, I really feel I'm close, and I know I'll get there, just want it now.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I haven't been able to tie it to anything specific. Like I said, it kinda seems worse when I drive, but it could just be driving exacerbates very mild dizziness that I don't really notice till I drive.
    I'll start paying closer attention to see if eating has any effect. Eating cheese and a few other things use to give me headaches, but haven't noticed any correlation with dizziness. I'll really start paying closer attention. I mean, heck, this whole thing seems so unpredictable, it's hard to say. I'm stoked I'm doing better, just wanna post in that recovery section!
    I don't have hypertension. My dad had it, so I always keep an eye on it.
    We'll see, I really feel I'm close, and I know I'll get there, just want it now.
    Lol....I hear you man, I do. And you WILL post in that recovery section sooner then later. I think it's safe to say the worst is behind you now at least. But yeah, please keep us posted. I haven't heard of this symptom so much, so I'm curious to know how it pans out.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what I just thought of...I've been spending a TON of time on my phone - searching, texting, etc. Maybe that has something to do with it...?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You know what I just thought of...I've been spending a TON of time on my phone - searching, texting, etc. Maybe that has something to do with it...?
    I mean, it COULD be possible. There is alot of interesting (and horrifying) research on all of the cell phone radiation we are bathed in on a daily basis, especially with the new 5G technology being blasted out all over the place. You may have a sensitivity to certain electromagnetic fields. I mean, it's a stretch, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Read up on something called the Q-link pendant. Q-Link Pendant: What You Need to Know - EMF Empowerment

I've had one for about 15 years now, although I haven't worn it in quite sometime. Really since being recovered. There is alot of solid scientific research behind this. Give it a read and do your own research. I simply pulled the first article that came up when linking it here.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, it COULD be possible. There is alot of interesting (and horrifying) research on all of the cell phone radiation we are bathed in on a daily basis, especially with the new 5G technology being blasted out all over the place. You may have a sensitivity to certain electromagnetic fields. I mean, it's a stretch, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Read up on something called the Q-link pendant. Q-Link Pendant: What You Need to Know - EMF Empowerment

I've had one for about 15 years now, although I haven't worn it in quite sometime. Really since being recovered. There is alot of solid scientific research behind this. Give it a read and do your own research. I simply pulled the first article that came up when linking it here.
    Thanks man, I'll check it out. I was thinking more related to blue light/eye strain...either way, I know tje worst is behind, and I'll keep pushing till I get there. Thanks again, man

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @Turnover25, i saw your comment somewhere where you mentioned that your tinitus went away. I was interested to know how long did it take for it to go away? Did the protocol help with that?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine say ag ..... checking for the gene . Not sure what that means? 24.5 frequency huh?