User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Great to hear you're doing so well man! Androsterone sure is great, eh. You can probably see now why I said it was such a godsend for mental symptoms.

I had the same thing with the Ultra Hard causing anxiety at times, especially if I took more than 4 pumps. Gave me anxiety, agitation, had to take deep breathes etc. High dose Bacopa really helped, so perhaps try that. The problem with dosing it so high for me was that it sedated the hell out of me, and made me lethargic to the point where I just wanted to sleep and lay on the couch all day. Even if I was hungry, I felt like chilling and watching TV or something instead of getting something to eat, lol.

I started another Ultra Hard cycle today as well. I'm fluctuating around 85-95% depending on the week, so I'm really excited that this run will push me to full recovery. I had planned to stack it with 4-Andro, but decided to leave that for next summer as I want to do a long summer cycle for 12 weeks or so... and the 4-Andro is expensive so I'm better off saving the bottles I have now for summer instead of having to purchase new ones when summer arrives.

Good luck on the cycle!

Good to hear from you man! I’m glad things are going well. You were right about my last cycle improving my tolerance to HIIT. Still not perfect but much better than before. I’m getting even more benefit out of this cycle.

I find that 3 to 4 pumps a day is my sweet spot with this stuff. Anything higher will just make me feel anxious, agitated, tired, unmotivated. Less is more which is surprising to me when it comes to this stuff. Anyways, I hope to see you fully recovered soon my man

Edit: what’s the benefit of adding 4 Andro again?
    Last edited by Turnover25; 11-25-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About a week and a half into cycle, 3 to 4 pumps a day is the sweet spot for me. I’ve felt a lot of euphoria/general good mood during this cycle (despite the first few days being hell).

My foggy thinking seems to be clearing up and I can think better than any other time during my time with PFS. I’ve been speaking complete sentences much better and my internal compass/sense of direction and where I am seems to be improving. Just an all around sense of normalcy returning it feels like. Slowly.

My libido has been very strong also.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Good to hear from you man! I’m glad things are going well. You were right about my last cycle improving my tolerance to HIIT. Still not perfect but much better than before. I’m getting even more benefit out of this cycle.

I find that 3 to 4 pumps a day is my sweet spot with this stuff. Anything higher will just make me feel anxious, agitated, tired, unmotivated. Less is more which is surprising to me when it comes to this stuff. Anyways, I hope to see you fully recovered soon my man

Edit: what’s the benefit of adding 4 Andro again?
    Running DHT compounds can cause estrogen to lower quite a bit, often causing symptoms like anxiety, joint pain, low libido etc. AKA low E sides. When adding in the 4 Andro, you get increased testosterone and therefore more estrogen as well to prevent those symptoms. Plus running a test based prohormone probably feels great, haven't tried it myself though yet

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Running DHT compounds can cause estrogen to lower quite a bit, often causing symptoms like anxiety, joint pain, low libido etc. AKA low E sides. When adding in the 4 Andro, you get increased testosterone and therefore more estrogen as well to prevent those symptoms. Plus running a test based prohormone probably feels great, haven't tried it myself though yet
    Damn bro maybe I’ll run that with you during my next summer cycle, that sounds legit.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear you are having positive results turnover :-)
    I ordered some androhard. Just did a second 5 day fast and going for another half a week on juice, followed up by 3-4 months of strict protocol to make sure I have the best base for starting PH. Can I ask you if you experienced a lot of night terrors during your recovery? It’s probably my biggest issue as it messes up my sleep and causes a lot of anxiety / low stress tolerance during the day. Can’t tell for sure if it is the xanax withdrawal, ptsd or pfs.
    Last edited by Mojo; 11-27-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Glad to hear you are having positive results turnover :-)
    I ordered some androhard. Just did a second 5 day fast and going for another half a week on juice, followed up by 3-4 months of strict protocol to make sure I have the best base for starting PH. Can I ask you if you experienced a lot of night terrors during your recovery? It’s probably my biggest issue as it messes up my sleep and causes a lot of anxiety / low stress tolerance during the day. Can’t tell for sure if it is the xanax withdrawal, ptsd or pfs.
    I would return the Androhard and get UltraHard as the new androhard has been deemed ineffective by guys here. But that’s a good plan. I waited 7 months on the herbs before I ran prohormones and I’m glad I did. I had nightmares probably a year ago before starting the herbs, also horrible anxiety and zero stress tolerance. That will improve man, read through my thread if you need some reassurance I was pretty fucked. I suffer from ptsd as well from things outside of pfs and the protocol has helped me in all aspects of my life including that one. Give it some time for the Xanax to detox out of your system as well, benzo withdrawal is real.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I would return the Androhard and get UltraHard as the new androhard has been deemed ineffective by guys here. But that’s a good plan. I waited 7 months on the herbs before I ran prohormones and I’m glad I did. I had nightmares probably a year ago before starting the herbs, also horrible anxiety and zero stress tolerance. That will improve man, read through my thread if you need some reassurance I was pretty fucked. I suffer from ptsd as well from things outside of pfs and the protocol has helped me in all aspects of my life including that one. Give it some time for the Xanax to detox out of your system as well, benzo withdrawal is real.
    Glad to see your doing better my man, reading your thread you sounded like you were in a pretty rough place when this all I've got school and stuff so need to do another water fast as I've slacked on the protocol so wont get to run prohormones till about may next year, but I've heard nothing but good things about ultrahard, you noticed anything in regards to muscle or strength gains?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Glad to see your doing better my man, reading your thread you sounded like you were in a pretty rough place when this all I've got school and stuff so need to do another water fast as I've slacked on the protocol so wont get to run prohormones till about may next year, but I've heard nothing but good things about ultrahard, you noticed anything in regards to muscle or strength gains?
    Thanks bro. I’m in a much better place now than I was back then. But yes actually. I’ve packed on a lot of muscle since starting my first cycle and I’m much stronger now too.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell you boys what. Prohormones and Tinder is a phenomenal combination.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turnover25 2nd PH run: UltraHard

Lol. Glad to see you’re moving still in the right direction my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.