User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely always be hesitant with adding things in. Not only do some things hurt, but also you begin to lose track of what is helping vs what isn’t. Which adds to a money pit of supplements. I’d keep pushing through with the fast and then hop back on the wagon. Speaking of pageidol, how is he these days? We were both SP cases back in the day. Always wondered how he got on.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice much appreciated

Will attempt to push through with the fast. Currently it's 2am in the morning and this pounding heartrate frustratingly won't let me doze off.

Yeah I mean your right and anything I added was always in small doses or only things I seen help people for example some herbs didn't agree with me so I binned them. I think the issue is when you start feeling great consistently you can get a false sense of where you are and end up resetting yourself or knocking a good chunk percentages off your recovery

In terms of pageidol I'm not sure but I saw a thread where users said they managed to contact him on other platforms and he said that he's recovered from the dark posts of magnesium but not sure if he is out of the pfs whole yet

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Thanks for the advice much appreciated

Will attempt to push through with the fast. Currently it's 2am in the morning and this pounding heartrate frustratingly won't let me doze off.

Yeah I mean your right and anything I added was always in small doses or only things I seen help people for example some herbs didn't agree with me so I binned them. I think the issue is when you start feeling great consistently you can get a false sense of where you are and end up resetting yourself or knocking a good chunk percentages off your recovery

In terms of pageidol I'm not sure but I saw a thread where users said they managed to contact him on other platforms and he said that he's recovered from the dark posts of magnesium but not sure if he is out of the pfs whole yet
    Relax and keep doing what you’re doing brother. I relate to the fast heart rate and insomnia during downswings but it’ll pass. I assure you.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 12-15-2020 at 08:51 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice guys appreciated as always.

Hate to admit it to myself but I'm sure that I've definetely recrashed, my face has that squashed in look again, my muscles are becoming wastage and my gut is vibrating like hell which were all hallmarks of my initial crash. Its so frustrating though that me recrashing has come by doing something I thought would be a good addition as apposed to doing stuff I clearly shouldn't be doing, I mean even when I had huge amounts of cake it was just a 4 day downswing and I'd be back to my prior baseline but hey ho. Had another reminder to never search your symptoms as typing in gut vibrating during water fast came back with potential parkinsons amongst others

Not gonna lie one of my biggest fears now is my body not accepting the foods I was eating before this which was paleo with occasional rice and potatoes during back loads.

Starting to feel the lack of energy on this fast today is day three. Initially was going to end it later today as I though I had some inflammation but seeing as it's a full blown crash I may prolong it to 5 and then a week of calthentics followed by lifting 2/3rds of the weight I lifted before this happened and then working my way back to where I was excercise wise week by week.

I do feel that my issue is kidney related as there is pain on both sides and have since read that protein powder is no good for the kidneys long term especially in a body as fragile as mine was and also water fasting isn't good for the kidneys either especially longer than 3 days so I might call it a day and jump on the protocol and hope and pray that I haven't permanently fucked up my kidneys long term. I really hope this is transient and will pass as all I want right now is a chance to have another run at the protocol without any mishaps
    Last edited by Comewhatmay; 12-17-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to update I went to my hospital last night and had a urine test and it came back negative for a UTI or Kidney Stones which is a big relief. They advised to me to apply ibuprofen gel and paracetamol but I won't do either as the pain is not that bad and definetely manageable plus my sleep seems to be coming back to where I was before this crash.

Question I would like to ask is how would I go about jumping aboard the protocol. Since then I did a 3 day waterfast and today is day 3 of referring so I'm back on board with the paleo pretty much so just wondering would I be okay to go back on the excercise and herbs as well as everything else. I plan to excercise at half the weights I was doing before and rasing them week by week or would it be best to do another extended water fast

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just to update I went to my hospital last night and had a urine test and it came back negative for a UTI or Kidney Stones which is a big relief. They advised to me to apply ibuprofen gel and paracetamol but I won't do either as the pain is not that bad and definetely manageable plus my sleep seems to be coming back to where I was before this crash.

Question I would like to ask is how would I go about jumping aboard the protocol. Since then I did a 3 day waterfast and today is day 3 of referring so I'm back on board with the paleo pretty much so just wondering would I be okay to go back on the excercise and herbs as well as everything else. I plan to excercise at half the weights I was doing before and rasing them week by week or would it be best to do another extended water fast
    Go for it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey lads

Just to update I'm now pretty much past the crash and returned to a stable baseline minus some issues the crash caused like muscle wastage which I know I'll recover like I was on my way to before.

Unfortunately it seems like a case of when it rains it pours though as I've started displaying covid symptoms. Since a couple days ago I've had a fever and a bad headache and also insomnia as well as the chills. Initially thought it could be a downswing but I've never had one with these symptoms. Have a test booked for later today to be sure.

Bit peeved as my thinking is now had I got it before the crash my body was in better state to deal with it and hopefully that is the case now. I've taken paracetamol(Tylenol) for the fever and headache which helped and will continue to work out if possible but nothing too strenuous

Will continue to stay hydrated as much as possible and still rotate the herbs.

This did get me thinking though. In terms of the vaccine would any of you guys take it?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey lads

Just to update I'm now pretty much past the crash and returned to a stable baseline minus some issues the crash caused like muscle wastage which I know I'll recover like I was on my way to before.

Unfortunately it seems like a case of when it rains it pours though as I've started displaying covid symptoms. Since a couple days ago I've had a fever and a bad headache and also insomnia as well as the chills. Initially thought it could be a downswing but I've never had one with these symptoms. Have a test booked for later today to be sure.

Bit peeved as my thinking is now had I got it before the crash my body was in better state to deal with it and hopefully that is the case now. I've taken paracetamol(Tylenol) for the fever and headache which helped and will continue to work out if possible but nothing too strenuous

Will continue to stay hydrated as much as possible and still rotate the herbs.

This did get me thinking though. In terms of the vaccine would any of you guys take it?
    I would never take it......ever.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I would never take it......ever.
    How come?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    How come?
    I'm wary of pharms to begin with, that's the first reason. Second reason is it's so new. There have not been enough clinical trials and time put into researching and testing it for me to feel comfortable with it. It's like the shotgun vaccine. I'll pass and wait and see what happens to everyone else who get's it first.