User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best way to deal with Weak/Numb Orgams?

What is the most important factor in reversing this side effect? This one bugs me a lot and I wanted to know if anyone else has some tips.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    What is the most important factor in reversing this side effect? This one bugs me a lot and I wanted to know if anyone else has some tips.
    Same here, it’s the worst symptom of mine. Overall the answer is to just follow the program and it will get better, but not on our timetable. Some symptoms will make more progress while others don’t budge at all until other areas are nearly healed.

Personally, I started using this overly-expensive “Snowballs” underwear that has freezable gel packs that go in the crotch, and it seemed to skyrocket my libido. After about a week I noticed sensitivity / ability to feel pleasure was increasing. It’s not part of the protocol but anecdotally, it seems to be helping me.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Same here, it’s the worst symptom of mine. Overall the answer is to just follow the program and it will get better, but not on our timetable. Some symptoms will make more progress while others don’t budge at all until other areas are nearly healed.

Personally, I started using this overly-expensive “Snowballs” underwear that has freezable gel packs that go in the crotch, and it seemed to skyrocket my libido. After about a week I noticed sensitivity / ability to feel pleasure was increasing. It’s not part of the protocol but anecdotally, it seems to be helping me.
    That's another reason for really getting in on the cold showers. But yes, again you seem to have really studied and dialed in what you need to do. It will all eventually pay dividends.

And he's correct. Just like you can't spot reduce fat on the body, you can't pick and choose which symptoms get better first. Stay the course and all will work itself out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"