Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Happy new year to everybody!

Almost 2 months have passed since my waterfast. I had terrible diarrhea for 3 days after breaking the fast. I broke the fast with bone broth and juice. Since then I eat paleo only.

My digestion was perfect for the first months. Unfortunately, it is getting worse again. I think I should stop eating so much meat and more veggies.

My sleep improved about 1.5 additional hours per night. I can almost get 8 hours of sleep during the night, which is huge for me.

Erection and Libido slightly better, morning wood every other day, sensation is better. Have not had pain in the balls for a while now, which is important to keep in mind.

No mental issues, never had any.

What I am doing really well:

- Getting as much sleep as possible
    - meditating every day
    - doing the breathing exercise while meditating
    - cold showers everyday
    - brushing my skin twice per week
    - diet is on point
    - I take magnesium, spirulina, chlorella and vitamin D regularly.
    - avoiding xenoestrogens as much as possible

What I need to improve on:

- I am a bit lazy with working out (only twice per week, no HIIT). The gyms are all closed and it is freezing cold outside.
    - No herbs so far. I think I will start the herbs as soon as I can work out in the gym again.
    - Due to my job and to the weather it is hard to get some sunlight. Also, I live in the city, how should I sun my boys?
    - I have a new job and it is very stressful. I do not get along with my boss. So it is hard to avoid stress at the moment.

Let's go!
    As far as exercise, if you can’t get to a gym then buy some free weights. You can do a TON of workouts with a couple of 30-40 pound dumbbells. Even squats. Just throw them over your shoulder and air squat.

As far as HIIT in the cold, I’m from Michigan and I go to a park by my house and run sprints in the snow twice a week. Do I enjoy it? Not really. Sometimes I dread it. It’s freezing af but I don’t have another option, you can always make it work. You’re the only thing in your way.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 01-13-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    As far as exercise, if you can’t get to a gym then buy some free weights. You can do a TON of workouts with a couple of 30-40 pound dumbbells. Even squats. Just throw them over your shoulder and air squat.

As far as HIIT in the cold, I’m from Michigan and I go to a park by my house and run sprints in the snow twice a week. Do I enjoy it? Not really. Sometimes I dread it. It’s freezing af but I don’t have another option, you can always make it work. You’re the only thing in your way.
    That's an even better idea then calisthenics. My point being you can make it work if you want to regardless of circumstances. Calilsthenics aren't the most efficient for muscle building, but it's better then nothing.

Man....your lungs must be dying from that cold air.......lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That's an even better idea then calisthenics. My point being you can make it work if you want to regardless of circumstances. Calilsthenics aren't the most efficient for muscle building, but it's better then nothing.

Man....your lungs must be dying from that cold air.......lol
    Lungs.. face.. teeth. All of it lol. I thought I was actually dying a couple weeks ago because I couldn’t catch my breath after one of our first snowfalls. Thought that covid had come for me or something.

Also my pipes get freezing in the winter so cold showers are numbing. I take advantage of it, but it is like next level cold compared to summer lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lungs.. face.. teeth. All of it lol. I thought I was actually dying a couple weeks ago because I couldn’t catch my breath after one of our first snowfalls. Thought that covid had come for me or something.

Also my pipes get freezing in the winter so cold showers are numbing. I take advantage of it, but it is like next level cold compared to summer lol
    Lol....I know that feeling. I used to ski in Quebec every year.....in January of all months. Skiiing in -40 degrees will show anyone what real cold feels like.....lol.

But concerning the cold showers, the colder, the better. That's the one plus out of the whole thing. And good on you for going out and doing what needs to be done. That's the kind of dedication that pays huge dividends and get's people over to the recovery section.

Great work and props to you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Lol....I know that feeling. I used to ski in Quebec every year.....in January of all months. Skiiing in -40 degrees will show anyone what real cold feels like.....lol.

But concerning the cold showers, the colder, the better. That's the one plus out of the whole thing. And good on you for going out and doing what needs to be done. That's the kind of dedication that pays huge dividends and get's people over to the recovery section.

Great work and props to you.
    I can’t even imagine how cold that would be. Might even be cold enough to take the fun out of skiing lol.

Thanks bro. Slowly inching my way there.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can’t even imagine how cold that would be. Might even be cold enough to take the fun out of skiing lol.

Thanks bro. Slowly inching my way there.
    Actually, it does take the fun out of it. In that weather, if you're skin isn't completely covered, by the time you do one run, your frostbitten. I made the mistake of having a small space between my facemask and goggles. I did one run and by the time I got to the bottom I had two small triangles burned into my face where it was exposed.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys

Doing ok, no major improvements unfortunately.

I ordered some weights and I lift at home 3 times (each time about 40 mins) a week now. Started HIIT (4 sprints once a week) aswell just recently. I will try to raise it to 5 sprints.

I cycle 13 herbs from the TMO website including pine pollen. Can you explain me why we should take pine pollen daily instead of cycling it like all the other herbs?

Diet is on point. Meditation, cold exposure, breathing, skin brushing too. Chlorella and spirulina give me bad digestion, so I will leave them out for now.

I feel more depressed lately. I just hope for the best and some major improvements soon.

That's all, nothing more to update.

Let's go!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi guys

Doing ok, no major improvements unfortunately.

I ordered some weights and I lift at home 3 times (each time about 40 mins) a week now. Started HIIT (4 sprints once a week) aswell just recently. I will try to raise it to 5 sprints.

I cycle 13 herbs from the TMO website including pine pollen. Can you explain me why we should take pine pollen daily instead of cycling it like all the other herbs?

Diet is on point. Meditation, cold exposure, breathing, skin brushing too. Chlorella and spirulina give me bad digestion, so I will leave them out for now.

I feel more depressed lately. I just hope for the best and some major improvements soon.

That's all, nothing more to update.

Let's go!
    Probably the weather. Up your vitamin D.

If you get good results from pine pollen, you can use it daily because when you take it, you are getting very tiny amounts of exogenous active male hormones among other beneficial compounds. The amounts are so minuscule that you don't have to cycle it and it works everytime, no tolerance breaks needed. The other herbs work completely different and need tolerance breaks to hit hardest.

Seems like you have everything dialed in. Set it and forget it. Now your just there for the ride to the other side.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!

Since my last update I am having a huge downswing (if not crash). Symptomwise I am back to square 1 from my small progress and anxiety and suicidal thoughts are back. I just followed the protocol so I do not know why and how it happened.

Many guys are saying that they can not tolerate some herbs, many say it is tribulus. Since I started to feel worse after taking the herbs maybe a certain herb might be the reason. However, this is just guessing.

I also read the thread of LetsGo and how he has not (or only very slightly) improved over 2 years on the protocol. Things like that and my own progress make me question everything and make me panic.

I try to stay positive, but it is very hard at the moment.

Will update again.

Good luck!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello!

Since my last update I am having a huge downswing (if not crash). Symptomwise I am back to square 1 from my small progress and anxiety and suicidal thoughts are back. I just followed the protocol so I do not know why and how it happened.

Many guys are saying that they can not tolerate some herbs, many say it is tribulus. Since I started to feel worse after taking the herbs maybe a certain herb might be the reason. However, this is just guessing.

I also read the thread of LetsGo and how he has not (or only very slightly) improved over 2 years on the protocol. Things like that and my own progress make me question everything and make me panic.

I try to stay positive, but it is very hard at the moment.

Will update again.

Good luck!
    I can say almost for a fact that there is no way someone can be doing the protocol 100% for two years and have barely made any progress. It goes against the laws of science. Keep that in mind.

You are going to have times like this. The only thing you can do is to keep going forward. To start doubting yourself when you have your first big downswing is going to do you no favors for the future.

It is THE number one mistake I see guys make. Before an increase in baseline there is usually a bad downswing. This scares guys away when if they would have just kept the status quo, they would have made it out the other side with a higher baseline.