User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate this isn’t a crash, this is from taking gelatin which has glycine and also glutamic acid which damages nerves, ive taken it for over 2 months im fucked. Ive got neuropathy, pins n needles in my genitals, legs and arms, my sweat smelt of ammonia whilst i was taking it...this isn’t good at all

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Mate this isn’t a crash, this is from taking gelatin which has glycine and also glutamic acid which damages nerves, ive taken it for over 2 months im fucked. Ive got neuropathy, pins n needles in my genitals, legs and arms, my sweat smelt of ammonia whilst i was taking it...this isn’t good at all
    Man, I have had neuropathy, pins n needles in my genitals, legs and arms from such a long time.
    And it was much much worst before, so it can be healed.
    By the way, you did it, so no way to look back.
    I would stay far away from other supplements you don't know and that are out of the protocol, so to avoid other issues.
    Get back to the protocol and that's it, no other things more to say.
    Nobody knows how your body will react, so the only way to go is to try to give him the best and it seems the best can be the protocol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was good for gut health

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was good for gut health
    That's fine, you did.
    Now do not get out from the line of the protocol that others before you have already tested.
    If you keep staying in the protocol, you won't be harm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sweat was smelling of ammonia, I think it’s more related to the glutamate build up which can cause nerve damage. Im displaying all symptoms of autonamtic nerve dysfunction here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sweat was smelling of ammonia, I think it’s more related to the glutamate build up which can cause nerve damage. Im displaying all symptoms of autonamtic nerve dysfunction here
    Everyone got issue with so many parts of the body in PFS and many have recovered.
    So, just try to stay calm and wait.
    Last edited by biatch; 08-09-2018 at 06:39 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had ammonia smelling sweat as well in early crash and my sweat smells normal now. Dude, for the love of God give it some time, man.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still think you're freaking out about it and doubt you got perma nerve damage. did you get diagnosed by a doctor about this?

when I first crashed I had the exact same shit and pins/needles (later I found it it was just from overworking out my legs + not sleeping enough)

I also thought I had this in my hands because lack of sleeping and chronically texting bitches thought I had carpal tunnel (it's normal

my dick still feels numb sometimes but sometimes it doesn't.

I also had convulsions 2 nights and I couldn't speak and thought I had a stroke. Be diligent on the rest of the protocol and try to do some relaxing shit meanwhile. meditate, nap, listen to comedy etc. 9 times outta ten it's nothing and just anxiety
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright mate, these symptoms developed whilst taking this Great Lakes product. Literally it was progressive. Began developing really bad brain fog, struggling to cum, losing sensitivity massive fatigue didn’t put two n two together. Last two were i ended up in hospital with major parathesia in my arms and legs and genitals. As soon ad I stopped it the parathesia left my arms n legs but had stayed with my genitals. They are literally numb, not only that my vision is affected, my bladder I can’t feel if i need a piss or not, my appetite is wiped.
    Ive read that glutamate acid when evalated can cause so much damage to nerves and the brain. Ive got every symptom of auntomatic nerve damage/dysfunction, symptoms I simply did not have two months back. Im in a really really bad place because i was coming right.

This has fucked me up faaar worse than anything else. I was coming back, im really really in a bad space. Ive got suicidal ideation really really bad. To think that I didn’t even need this aswell. Cost me £20 off amazon and im completely fucked.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright mate, these symptoms developed whilst taking this Great Lakes product. Literally it was progressive. Began developing really bad brain fog, struggling to cum, losing sensitivity massive fatigue didn’t put two n two together. Last two were i ended up in hospital with major parathesia in my arms and legs and genitals. As soon ad I stopped it the parathesia left my arms n legs but had stayed with my genitals. They are literally numb, not only that my vision is affected, my bladder I can’t feel if i need a piss or not, my appetite is wiped.
    Ive read that glutamate acid when evalated can cause so much damage to nerves and the brain. Ive got every symptom of auntomatic nerve damage/dysfunction, symptoms I simply did not have two months back. Im in a really really bad place because i was coming right.

This has fucked me up faaar worse than anything else. I was coming back, im really really in a bad space. Ive got suicidal ideation really really bad. To think that I didn’t even need this aswell. Cost me £20 off amazon and im completely fucked.
    I had all those symptoms when I first crashed and all for the most part recovered. Still feel sorta numb on the penis sometimes but also sometimes not. keep us posted. what did the doctor say though?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.