Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Getting SWOLE

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You got it. Although I'm not familiar with how yours works. Can you achieve full pressure using the pump ball alone?

With mine, when the bellows is fully collapsed and I cant force anymore air out, that's max pressure.
    Well I haven't went full suction yet then. I'm sure the pump ball can collapse the bellows and then keep going but that just a guess.
    I'll be working up to full suction over a few weeks so the wang has time to adjust.

So you go balls out every session and did you jump right to that or work up to it over time.
    I just don't want to ruin my dick or make it pop.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Well I haven't went full suction yet then. I'm sure the pump ball can collapse the bellows and then keep going but that just a guess.
    I'll be working up to full suction over a few weeks so the wang has time to adjust.

So you go balls out every session and did you jump right to that or work up to it over time.
    I just don't want to ruin my dick or make it pop.
    I can't imagine anyone can just jump to full pressure. No way. You'd seriously hurt yourself. Remember, I've been pumping for years. My body is used to the routine. My dick is conditioned.

I like to get myself erect before going into the pump. As I'm putting the pump on and sitting down, I let the erection start to subside...meaning, the size is still there, but the rigidity starts to fade. This is the key state for me... this is when I relax myself and do my first almost fully collapsed pump. Because the tissues have been expanded by the erection but the pressure in my penis has fallen, this first pump sends an enormous amount of blood rushing in. I can watch it expand. This is an experienced move only. I have the necessary elasticity to pull it off. After the first big pump....I sit for 30 seconds or so....breath...let it fill as much as it's going to at that pressure, then do the second big pump. I can pretty much max the thing out in two or three pumps.

It's all about learning how and when to make the pushes. I can bring myself into full pressure usually within two minutes or so. I then set the timer and keep it there for 10 minutes. I release after ten minutes, get some new circulation going, then repeat the process to get to max pressure and then sit for another five or ten minutes.

I've become comfortable with this routine and feel that I can increase the pressure even more, which I'm going to do.....working on a relatively safe hack for the thing.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll for sures not be rushing into this because I sure like my unit.

Your technique is the same as mine but thats just the way my first session went.
    Not sure why but I got a semi as I was about to pump but I relaxed and then got to pumping and like you I could just see it expanding and getting FULL. Then when I'd pulse some more blood into it got even fuller. All this was happening without full suction so shit'll get crazy when I work up to full suction.
    Anytime I started to feel anything odd I'd just hit the valve and refill/repump after.
    Since yesterday was my first time I'm not quite sure how it should feel and I was never in pain or discomfort but I'd feel some extra tightness and abort the pump.
    Not sure if that's right and I if I should just ride it out or something I shouldn't feel.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I'll for sures not be rushing into this because I sure like my unit.

Your technique is the same as mine but thats just the way my first session went.
    Not sure why but I got a semi as I was about to pump but I relaxed and then got to pumping and like you I could just see it expanding and getting FULL. Then when I'd pulse some more blood into it got even fuller. All this was happening without full suction so shit'll get crazy when I work up to full suction.
    Anytime I started to feel anything odd I'd just hit the valve and refill/repump after.
    Since yesterday was my first time I'm not quite sure how it should feel and I was never in pain or discomfort but I'd feel some extra tightness and abort the pump.
    Not sure if that's right and I if I should just ride it out or something I shouldn't feel.
    Minor tightness and almost pinching like feeling is the upper range of what you want to deal with. It shouldn't at any time really hurt.

And it does get crazy looking at full suction. If you do it before you go see your girl she'll definitely feel the difference.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-27-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minor tightness and almost pinching like feeling is the upper range of what you want to deal with. It shouldn't at any time really hurt.

And it does get crazy looking at full suction. If you do it before you go see your girl she'll definitely feel the difference.
    Ok
    Pinching is the perfect way to describe it and that's when I'd abort.
    Never hurts and since it the wang I'll be playing it safe and going slow.

Yeah I bet it's an interesting sight to see.
    I'll be pumping before seeing her tomorrow.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got the hang of mine over the past week or so. I can a perfect seal on the first try and max out the pressure without issue. It does make a considerable difference after you pump.
    I've been hitting max pressure every time and its not painful to me. Everything expands and I can feel the suction, but it isn't uncomfortable. Using the x40, which is in their intermediate line.
    Doesn't matter, I'm getting results, that was the goal
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How's everyones' cocks feeling?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is such a weird post to reply to. Got a hercules pump. There's a bit of a learning curve (Gaiter bite) but can pump to full pressure. Eq is pretty insane for example.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've bought myself a hydromax; figure it'd be great for blood flow. I just learned how not to suck my balls in over the weekend, apperantly there's a technique which works by tilting it more towards the abdomen so it sucks up that part of the body and not my nutts.
    My only issue right now is that the base of my dick doesn't seem to inflate as mush as the front half. Should I be worried about making my cock uneven?
    Also, how many times a week do you think would yeild results? Just curious, I more want my guy to work like it did in my 20's but being bigger could be cool too.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    I've bought myself a hydromax; figure it'd be great for blood flow. I just learned how not to suck my balls in over the weekend, apperantly there's a technique which works by tilting it more towards the abdomen so it sucks up that part of the body and not my nutts.
    My only issue right now is that the base of my dick doesn't seem to inflate as mush as the front half. Should I be worried about making my cock uneven?
    Also, how many times a week do you think would yeild results? Just curious, I more want my guy to work like it did in my 20's but being bigger could be cool too.
    You'll get results with a 15 minutes session, three times a week.