User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Physical damage - My history

First of all, I would like to thank CDnuts and the rest of colleagues for the existence of this forum. PH web has gradually taken away the illusion that I had in a recovery but my decision is that I want to fight and improve.

I was taking finasteride from March to June of this year. From the beginning of this poison I could see that my skin was getting dry and pale, I could not maintain an erection even with masturbation and my face swelled up. I left finasteride in June and the symptoms got worse after two weeks:

-Changes in the texture of my penis (stiffness in a flaccid state, painful erections, shortening and strong daily pain that continues): Two urologists have proven that I have developed peyronie as a result of finasteride treatment.

- All the skin on my body is completely destroyed. Extremely dry, I have developed wrinkles, loss of fatty tissue in my hands, feet and face.

- I can't shower for a long time because the skin on my hands almost automatically wrinkles on contact with water.

- Dry scalp

- Total change of my face, the skin is less firm, dark circles under the eyes, and loss of muscle tissue. This change is affecting me emotionally. I feel that I have aged a lot and my family and friends have noticed it too.

- I've lost a lot of weight and my body looks like it did when I was a teenager.

-Gynecomastia

I haven't seen many cases like mine, I think I'm a pretty severe case. But I maintain the illusion that by doing things correctly I can improve. I know the protocols for fasting, weight training and HIIT well as I have been doing this for a long time in the past for healthy reasons (but I have not been training and following protocols for a year now).

The truth is that I find it hard to believe that I can get back the skin I used to have or that my skin is greasy and young again. Are there cases of recovery in this?

Tomorrow I will start with the fasting, I have been on a paleo diet for two weeks and I want to start with the herb rotation as soon as I finish the three day fast. I live in Europe and here it is difficult to get androhard, I don't know if you know any way to get him because of comments from other colleagues outside the USA.

Any help and recommendations are welcome.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can order androhard from the iconic formulations website I live in the UK and did it.

Welcom man sounds like you've had some rough stuff happen, stick to the protocol and put in the work and you should start to feel much better.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Lacpaz,

Like TWW says welcome and if you stick to the protocol your body has no choice but to recover

Your story sounds very similar to mine specifically the facial changes, weight and collagen loss and hands and feet losing tissue. I know it's not easy but try and completely get rid of the articles you would have come across on propecia help specifically regarding our side effects as almost all of them are not only negative but most importantly wrong and seem hell bent on convincing everyone this is permanent which as proved in the recovery section is complete horseshit. As an example there was a 50 year old man user who used to be here @Damn got hit super bad physically and he made a complete recovery and he didn't even use prohormones, not that there is anything wrong with doing so of course just emphasising my point.

I myself did a 6 day waterfast and since I am rotating the herbs and progressively lifting heavier weights week to week as well as eating clean and after six weeks I am feeling better and even muscular and I'm sure it won't be long before my physical issues start reversing for the better. Consistency is key

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally consider everything below 5-6days a waste of time. Focus on the rest for awhile b4 you hop on the prohormones.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The penile changes are really frustrating, I'm still there. I think a lot of it is mental (extreme fight-or-flight response) but I have to believe there are physical changes happening in that area as well. If you look up the symptoms of hard flaccid, it's almost identical to that.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, guys,

I am determined to get out of this PFS hellhole and get better. I would like to hear your opinions about the protocol I have created. So far I am continuing with the symptoms I mentioned above and perhaps one of the worst is the incredibly strong pain in the penis.

I have realized that the doctors are not going to help me get out of this hell, I have spent days crying and lying in bed because I don't recognize myself in the mirror, the skin is extremely dry, my face is much thinner and I don't look like the same person. My hands are full of wrinkles and my skin is like an old man's all over my body. So I have to reset and start the protocol again, I don't want to go on like this and the improvement stories here are really giving me confidence to get out of it.

What I've done of the protocol so far:
    Heavy weights four times a week
    HIIT (sprints) twice a week
    Water fasting (two days and I plan to do another one longer than 5 days)

Supplements that I want to take after finishing the fast for more days:

AM:
    daily herb (Tongkat Ali, Tribulus and I would like to include 5 more that may have benefits on my skin and bone growth)
    Magnesium
    Marine collagen
    Vitamin E
    Hyaluronic acid
    Vitamin D
    Coenzyme Q10
    Carnitine and arginine (for penile fibrosis)
    Fish Oil
    Post training protein shake
    Creatine and Sorghum daily in order to increase 5AR
    DIM (oestrogens)

PM:
    Intestinal capsules
    Butyrate

Diet:
    So far I have been on a paleo-diet, however it is causing me to lose a lot of weight. Because one of the symptoms of the crash has been fat and muscle loss I don't know if I should start with carbohydrates.

In the mornings I usually drink a lemon and apple juice and in the evenings a beet juice. I eat a lot of vegetables and meats but I don't reach the minimum of calories I should to gain weight (3000 kcal). I would also like to eat my meals with an intermittent fasting protocol (16:8).

Finally, I got the androhard I ordered, I plan to do a 6 week cycle with 8 pumps per day when I finish my first month of herb rotation.

Thank you all for your support and welcome to this forum. And excuse me since English is not my native language.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacpaz View Post
    Hi, guys,

I am determined to get out of this PFS hellhole and get better. I would like to hear your opinions about the protocol I have created. So far I am continuing with the symptoms I mentioned above and perhaps one of the worst is the incredibly strong pain in the penis.

I have realized that the doctors are not going to help me get out of this hell, I have spent days crying and lying in bed because I don't recognize myself in the mirror, the skin is extremely dry, my face is much thinner and I don't look like the same person. My hands are full of wrinkles and my skin is like an old man's all over my body. So I have to reset and start the protocol again, I don't want to go on like this and the improvement stories here are really giving me confidence to get out of it.

What I've done of the protocol so far:
    Heavy weights four times a week
    HIIT (sprints) twice a week
    Water fasting (two days and I plan to do another one longer than 5 days)

Supplements that I want to take after finishing the fast for more days:

AM:
    daily herb (Tongkat Ali, Tribulus and I would like to include 5 more that may have benefits on my skin and bone growth)
    Magnesium
    Marine collagen
    Vitamin E
    Hyaluronic acid
    Vitamin D
    Coenzyme Q10
    Carnitine and arginine (for penile fibrosis)
    Fish Oil
    Post training protein shake
    Creatine and Sorghum daily in order to increase 5AR
    DIM (oestrogens)

PM:
    Intestinal capsules
    Butyrate

Diet:
    So far I have been on a paleo-diet, however it is causing me to lose a lot of weight. Because one of the symptoms of the crash has been fat and muscle loss I don't know if I should start with carbohydrates.

In the mornings I usually drink a lemon and apple juice and in the evenings a beet juice. I eat a lot of vegetables and meats but I don't reach the minimum of calories I should to gain weight (3000 kcal). I would also like to eat my meals with an intermittent fasting protocol (16:8).

Finally, I got the androhard I ordered, I plan to do a 6 week cycle with 8 pumps per day when I finish my first month of herb rotation.

Thank you all for your support and welcome to this forum. And excuse me since English is not my native language.
    Welcome.

First and foremost, you don't have to create anything. It has all been done for you. The only thing you have to do is to FOLLOW what is already laid out and stick to it religiously.

Start reading ALL the stickies here: Post Finasteride Syndrome

Then read this: Total Male Optimization

Then go through and read as much of the forum as you can. Most if not ALL of your questions will be answered.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"