Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    Scotland
    That's nice,beautiful country,being over several times

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aw fuck man can't believe how good i had it and fucked it up via pharmaceuticals like a stupid cunt.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, most of us who recovered also had massive setbacks along the way. Myself included.

Get back on the regimen. Fast if you need to

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man

It's not a setback its a massive second crash like I first had 13 yrars ago. Lost forty pounds mostly muscle, no appetite, dick shrunk and dead, same balls.

I had a setback last year when over supllementing zinc plus zma gave me a darker dick and bad erections, then insomnia. The cunt move I made was taking a pharma hardcore drug to stop that, alongside alcohol consumption the same time. So I have pssd or whatever on top of pfs cos that shit crashed me the typical way, waking up to dead dick after booze.

Anyway glad you ignored my insinuation that you're fake lol.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, what options do you have besides keeping doing everything you can to heal?

As for your accusations, they’re so ridiculous I won’t bother entertaining them- I help several people outside this forum as well so no, I’m not ”fake” nor a LEH shill.

I’m out here living my life to the fullest again, while you’re suffering. That’s all that matters. Lol. Sad to see you act this way seeing as I’ve helped you as well

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't meaning it in a scalding way rather a humourous one, ir trying to be.

You have helped me via pm which I appreciate a lot.

Im just sceptical as it so seamless for you, albeit it wouldn't have felt that way going through it, plus you always used LEH herbs. Maybe because I bought a load lol.

It's mainly because I remember some poster on ph years ago big softie later turned out to be a sales plant for some pro hormone company.

You seem genuine and again thanks for the pms

Do you have any before and after pics?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't meaning it in a scalding way rather a humourous one, ir trying to be.

You have helped me via pm which I appreciate a lot.

Im just sceptical as it so seamless for you, albeit it wouldn't have felt that way going through it, plus you always used LEH herbs. Maybe because I bought a load lol.

It's mainly because I remember some poster on ph years ago big softie later turned out to be a sales plant for some pro hormone company.

You seem genuine and again thanks for the pms

Do you have any before and after pics?
    I currently use Bulk Supplements to save money. But LEH has the best quality herbs I’ve used, no doubt. Just like CD says.

Yes I do have before and after pics, but I’d rather not share them on a public forum. Several people here who I talk to outside the forum as well have seen what I look like now vs. the beginning of PFS

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool man you seem like a good guy and again you have responded to my messages which I appreciate. I am just super sceptical I guess.

Btw it isnt funny this level of suffering to maje fun of, no matter the perceived provocation, I am suicidal and a severe case having been pretty mild it would seem for years (had leftover muscle loss and some ed but wasnt that bad)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool man you seem like a good guy and again you have responded to my messages which I appreciate. I am just super sceptical I guess.

Btw it isnt funny this level of suffering to maje fun of, no matter the perceived provocation, I am suicidal and a severe case having been pretty mild it would seem for years (had leftover muscle loss and some ed but wasnt that bad)
    I apologize if I came across like an asshole. I was just surprised to see you accusing me even after I’ve helped you.

And believe me, I know what the period after crashing is like. I couldn’t even leave the house for like six months without getting intense head pressure or what felt like dementia-like brain fog. Completely lost myself, my personality, sense of time, everything. Now it’s all back, and then some.

I always feel relieved when new PFSers come here and only have sexual issues. It could be much worse. So I’m not downplaying how you feel like at all and I’m sorry if I came across that way.