Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates.

Around 2 weeks after the fast, I decided to use the Standard Process tribulus. I did a medium cycle for about 2 weeks, tapering up to 6 pills and tapering down to 0. I felt significant improvements with morning wood most days, better libido, and sensitivity as well. I unfortunately wound up fapping a few times — the projection was at pre-fin levels (shooting out far, rather than the normal PFS dribble.) I didn’t really feel much in terms of an orgasm, though. I felt maybe a mild buildup, but it wasn’t like pre-fin.

I went to my friend’s wedding in California on August 6th, and unfortunately had 2 drinks, and also about 3 drinks the next day at airport lounges. I didn’t take any tribulus the next week, since you need to take 1 - 2 weeks off after each cycle. This week I started taking it again at a higher dose to hopefully get better benefits, but I was impatient didn’t taper up, and it didn’t seem to have much effect. I think that tapering up is critical for some reason. I will take two weeks off from tribulus and restart the normal herbs in the meantime.

When I use the tribulus again, I will make sure to taper up. Planning on doing the long cycle, but I will need to buy more tribulus first. It will apparently become available again in early September (right now it’s sold out everywhere, so I contacted the manufacturer.)

I’m probably going to experiment with some combination of tribulus cycles and the prohormones cycles.

I am still down 20 lbs from before my fast, and I don’t want to regain fat. If anything, it could help my testosterone if I went from 147 lbs all the way down to 117 lbs.

In my previous apartment, I went to some nearby restaurants about 1 - 2 times per week, and that may have cross-contaminated me with gluten on a regular basis, I don’t know for sure. I’m restarting the HIIT today and tomorrow. Back to weightlifting on Monday. It does depress me a bit when I feel like I’m doing everything and don’t notice any progress, and that dread has caused me to delay going back to the gym until now. I just have to do it and not think about PFS.

I’m not sure if I need to throw out my herbs and replace them, if some of them might have lost their potency… I don’t know.

Maybe I also need to be totally strict about the carb backloading, and never have carbs during the day.

Right now my morning erections have completely gone away, so that sucks. During the tribulus cycle of last month / early this month, I was feeling pretty good and had morning wood most nights. I’m sure right now my testosterone is back in the gutter.
    I've been away for awhile, but congrats on the fast. But seriously, are you using LEH herbs? What's with the trib only cycles?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've been away for awhile, but congrats on the fast. But seriously, are you using LEH herbs? What's with the trib only cycles?
    Thank you, the 21-day water fast wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. I did develop a vitamin deficiency and burning feet sensation but it stopped when I took thiamine vitamins for about a week.

I am using LEH herbs primarily, except for ones they don’t make. I have some of the herbs in tincture version like he shou wu which normally is a powder, and I’m not sure if it’s as effective? (They’re supposedly more effective.) Should I replace them with the powders?

The tribulus-only cycles seem to give me really noticeable results when I use Standard Process Tribulus, but one that I ran recently didn’t work — I think because I failed to taper up the dose slowly. Maybe I shouldn’t do tribulus only cycles but I feel like it will help me faster…

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve decided that I’m going to do intermittent fasting along with everything else, so I read that it helps the androgen receptors by up to 180%, which is almost 3x. That sounds massive.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you, the 21-day water fast wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. I did develop a vitamin deficiency and burning feet sensation but it stopped when I took thiamine vitamins for about a week.

I am using LEH herbs primarily, except for ones they don’t make. I have some of the herbs in tincture version like he shou wu which normally is a powder, and I’m not sure if it’s as effective? (They’re supposedly more effective.) Should I replace them with the powders?

The tribulus-only cycles seem to give me really noticeable results when I use Standard Process Tribulus, but one that I ran recently didn’t work — I think because I failed to taper up the dose slowly. Maybe I shouldn’t do tribulus only cycles but I feel like it will help me faster…
    IMO, the extracts don't contain the full spectrum of goods.....that goes with ANY type of extract. The whole plant is always better.

Just saying bc trib cycles aren't the protocol.....just trying to keep you on track. It won't help you any faster then just doing what is prescribed.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’ve decided that I’m going to do intermittent fasting along with everything else, so I read that it helps the androgen receptors by up to 180%, which is almost 3x. That sounds massive.
    IF is definitely something that I may write into the site because it does mimic our natural eating habits. How are you planning on structuring it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO, the extracts don't contain the full spectrum of goods.....that goes with ANY type of extract. The whole plant is always better.

Just saying bc trib cycles aren't the protocol.....just trying to keep you on track. It won't help you any faster then just doing what is prescribed.
    Okay, I’ll get the herbs instead of the tinctures. Although I thought the pine pollen tincture is more powerful than the powder, maybe it’s different for different herbs.

The trib cycles, for whatever reason, seemed to give me the strongest response of literally anything when I do it in a specific way. (Tapering up slowly, otherwise it seems to do nothing. Also need at least two weeks off of trib after the trib cycle.) Almost pre-fin libido, etc. Even using a somewhat less potent brand, I still got strong results from it, so I’m reluctant to stop doing something that worked so well for me.

I had been off protocol for awhile, feeling low and not caring too much about anything. But I recently restarted the herb cycle and will join one of the nearby gyms today or tomorrow instead of trecking to my old gym which I kept making excuses not to go to. (Takes ~20 mintues each way but to streamline my life it’ll be easier to have a gym that is 60 seconds from my door.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF is definitely something that I may write into the site because it does mimic our natural eating habits. How are you planning on structuring it?
    It is unnatural to eat every 2-3 hours like most people seem to do in the era of unlimited food. For the first few days at least, I’ll do 12/12 because it’s so easy. I’m still trying to hunt down scientific publications that studied androgen receptors and IF, to find out if 16/8 works better.

If I do all of my eating between noon and 8 PM, that won’t be too much harder. (None of it seems that hard after not eating for 21 days.) If it’d give me more benefits then I’d go for that, but I want to find some studies.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is unnatural to eat every 2-3 hours like most people seem to do in the era of unlimited food. For the first few days at least, I’ll do 12/12 because it’s so easy. I’m still trying to hunt down scientific publications that studied androgen receptors and IF, to find out if 16/8 works better.

If I do all of my eating between noon and 8 PM, that won’t be too much harder. (None of it seems that hard after not eating for 21 days.) If it’d give me more benefits then I’d go for that, but I want to find some studies.
    I’ve actually tried IF from 12-8, or 11-7 for a few weeks, but my work schedule through a wrench in that but actually got a bit leaner in the time doing it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay, I’ll get the herbs instead of the tinctures. Although I thought the pine pollen tincture is more powerful than the powder, maybe it’s different for different herbs.

The trib cycles, for whatever reason, seemed to give me the strongest response of literally anything when I do it in a specific way. (Tapering up slowly, otherwise it seems to do nothing. Also need at least two weeks off of trib after the trib cycle.) Almost pre-fin libido, etc. Even using a somewhat less potent brand, I still got strong results from it, so I’m reluctant to stop doing something that worked so well for me.

I had been off protocol for awhile, feeling low and not caring too much about anything. But I recently restarted the herb cycle and will join one of the nearby gyms today or tomorrow instead of trecking to my old gym which I kept making excuses not to go to. (Takes ~20 mintues each way but to streamline my life it’ll be easier to have a gym that is 60 seconds from my door.)
    In regards to pine pollen, the hormones are more concentrated in the tincture, but the other beneficial constituents such as the vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals are not all taken into consideration when processed in this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct. When you study this, consider age appropriate feeding windows as this is different based on how long in the tooth you are.....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In regards to pine pollen, the hormones are more concentrated in the tincture, but the other beneficial constituents such as the vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals are not all taken into consideration when processed in this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct. When you study this, consider age appropriate feeding windows as this is different based on how long in the tooth you are.....
    I’m late 30s, so not that young. I haven’t really found scientific studies showing anything about IF and androgen receptors, just claims on random websites that it helps.