User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey you all, on prohormones now, Ultra hard by iconic formulations, doing 4 pumps a day on day 6, feel nothing as of yet. Sides are still 0 libido and ed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody else notice that nocturnal erections have stopped since I starting ultrahard and stopping the herb cycle?

That and I will say the quality of the containers from iconic formulations are sub standard, the pumps are faulty and my a4 came bust open and I had to reorder after a refund that didn't include customs etc. The bottom of my ultra hard bottle also is leaking along with the bad pump.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the andreogenic ingredients evaporated because of the faulty container?
    Many drugs go bad when they come in contact with oxygen....
    But on the contrary ive heard from a couple of people that they don't feel anything from the first cycle of PH. Idk if that's true...

Please keep us updated. I'm very interested in your journey!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Maybe the andreogenic ingredients evaporated because of the faulty container?
    Many drugs go bad when they come in contact with oxygen....
    But on the contrary ive heard from a couple of people that they don't feel anything from the first cycle of PH. Idk if that's true...

Please keep us updated. I'm very interested in your journey!
    Cheers, ok so I changed the ultrahard bottle to a new 1. Still I feel nothing really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, so I am on day 15 of ultra-hard but feel nothing really. A question about ultra hard-did you eat as many carbs on the non training days when using it as much as you would on the training days?

I am pretty much working out every 2nd day now and doing hiit for 8 minutes on my days off. Granted the 1st week I took ultrahard I was off from the gym because of back injury.

Here is my diet layout I typically stick to. Please note that all food is organic and wild caught fish. I eat every 2-3 hours. Please also note that when doing the ultra hard {prohormones} I will eat the 1500g of sweet potato throughout the day.

Training day: 2800-3000 calories.

Meal 1:

4 hard boiled eggs.
    1 banana. [Tropical fruit]
    1 raw carrot for oestrogen detox.
    4-5 organic brazil nuts.

Meal 2:

3 hard boiled eggs.
    10g organic coconut oil.
    150g cooked beetroot. [root vegetable]
    1 kiwi [tropical fruit]

Meal 3:

1 serving of bone broth- Store bought powder bone broth.

Meal 4: [Pre gym]

Salmon/wild caught tuna/haddock- 400 calories worth.
    2 onions [root veg]
    Spinach/lettuce leaves.
    10g organic coconut oil.

Meal 5: Post gym.

750g sweet potato
    150g grilled chicken.

Meal 6: Post gum meal 2:

750g sweet potato.
    150g grilled chicken.
    1 serving cruciferous veg [steamed brocolli or cauliflower]

Bedtime snack:

70g sauerkraut.

I intend to add in some goat's whey protein soon for post workout additional protein.

Non workout days:-2500 calories. Note that when taking the prohormones I add about 1300g of sweet potato into this but I might cut it down to 1000g as I am gaining weight a bit too fast.

Meal 1.

4 hard boiled eggs.
    1 banana. [Tropical fruit]
    1 raw carrot for oestrogen detox.
    4-5 organic brazil nuts.

Meal 2.

3 hard boiled eggs.
    20g organic coconut oil.
    50g cooked beetroot. [root vegetable]
    1 kiwi [tropical fruit]

Meal 3:

1 serving of bone broth- Store bought powder bone broth.

Meal 4:

600 calories of red meat -sirloin steak or rump steak.
    1 serving cruciferous veg [steamed broccoli or cauliflower]
    50g cooked beetroot.
    2 onions [root veg]

Meal 5:

150g chicken.
    1 serving leafy green veg.
    20g coconut oil.
    50g cooked beetroot.

Meal 6:

150g chicken.
    1 serving leafy green veg.
    10g coconut oil.
    Turnip [root veg]

Meal 7:

70g sauerkraut.

Supplements I take:
    All CDNUTS herbs when not cycling. Daily pine pollen powder.
    Burdock root and gingko biloba when not on ph cycle.
    Royal jelly
    Iodine.
    Chlorella
    Spirulina
    Vitamin D 12,000 iu
    Fish oil.
    3g collagen daily.
    2 s bourdellai daily.
    1 probiotic at bedtime.

Foods I avoid and lifestyle things:

Nightshades.
    All fruits mostly except banana and kiwi.
    no Dairy although I intend to start some goats whey in near future.
    Nuts and seeds except 5 Brazil nuts a day.
    Grains.
    Gluten.
    No booze, drugs or cigarettes.
    Soy.
    Cold showers every morning and night
    Limiting masturbation which isn't hard consider I have no libido and bad ed.
    Avoiding xenoestrogens
    No caffeine
    Sun exposure 30 minutes per day whenever possible
    Sea swimming when possible but due to rising petrol costs I have cut down.
    Try to be in bed for 11 and up at 8.30.

I need to start doing breathing again and start meditation.

Any tips please feel free to add?
    Last edited by Thetfordboy; 09-19-2022 at 03:05 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatsup man,

First off, it doesn't matter if you don't feel anything on your cycle. CD said to see it as medecine: good or bad you finish the cycle, and it's working behind the scenes to help your androgen receptors and 5ar enzymes.

For the HIIT that's too much, you should do it once a week properly. Twice would be pushing it. And EOD is certainly too much. If you do it properly and go all out, it should be pretty straining and you wanna let your body recover. Otherwise, you're constantly pushing your cortisol like crazy and hormonally you don't want that.

For carbs, I remember I kept my backloads at night like usual even when I was on cycle, but I remember other guys would be more liberal with carb intake on cycle.

For Brazil nuts, 2 of them daily would be sufficient. That would give you 4 times the RDA, which is enough.

Otherwise it looks super solid. I wish I could only eat organic and wild caught, but my finances wouldn't let me do that now. Keep shredding it man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really think you’re overdoing it on the coconut oil. That’s antiandrogenic, you know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    I really think you’re overdoing it on the coconut oil. That’s antiandrogenic, you know.
    Yes and thank you for the response, I thought that too but so are many foods from bananas, red meat to eggs to all oils. Where do you stop? Olive oil keeps calories up as calorie deficit leads to cortisol spikes so what is the alternative?

Again I don't mean this is a negative way, I appreciate all feedback and learn from it so thank you for the response.
    Last edited by Thetfordboy; 09-20-2022 at 04:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Whatsup man,

First off, it doesn't matter if you don't feel anything on your cycle. CD said to see it as medecine: good or bad you finish the cycle, and it's working behind the scenes to help your androgen receptors and 5ar enzymes.

For the HIIT that's too much, you should do it once a week properly. Twice would be pushing it. And EOD is certainly too much. If you do it properly and go all out, it should be pretty straining and you wanna let your body recover. Otherwise, you're constantly pushing your cortisol like crazy and hormonally you don't want that.

For carbs, I remember I kept my backloads at night like usual even when I was on cycle, but I remember other guys would be more liberal with carb intake on cycle.

For Brazil nuts, 2 of them daily would be sufficient. That would give you 4 times the RDA, which is enough.

Otherwise it looks super solid. I wish I could only eat organic and wild caught, but my finances wouldn't let me do that now. Keep shredding it man
    ok thanks, cdnuts said twice a week upthread to me so I was working off that. Damn said he ate 4-5 brazil nuts a day, why are they bad btw?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    ok thanks, cdnuts said twice a week upthread to me so I was working off that. Damn said he ate 4-5 brazil nuts a day, why are they bad btw?
    Yeah twice a week would be ok, but EOD is too much.

For the Brazil nuts it's not the end of the world, I was just pointing out that 2 nuts is amply enough for selenium intake, which is their biggest "asset". And nuts are hard to digest, so I wouldn't take too much anyway.

Regarding antiandrogenic food, I used to, but wouldn't worry. People on propeciahelp see it as the demon, but most 5ar inhibition from food is negligible, and you'll be missing out on key nutrients if you avoid every single one of them. For example, I've been eating like 4 carrots a day for the past 5 months and feel fine, despite being super sensitive to stuff. However, I would avoid the following: fenugreek, saw palmetto, milk thistle, curcumin, green tea, pumpkin seeds.