User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying by half life.

I know Ru and fin have different mechanisms, but they leave your body quickly.

The stuff I took is in my body for 6 months because of the 5 week half life.

I haven’t taken it in 5 weeks and my hair isn’t even falling out or have itchy scalp. It’s still working in my body.

That’s why I’m wondering if I’m going to have a crash. But it makes me wonder why I started getting morning wood last week, and none today.

Also, today I had horrible brain fog. There’s gotta be a way to control this better...

I did the breathing exercises, felt good right afterwards for a couple of hours, and then bam, right back into the brain fog. Can’t even read stuff without feeling spaced out
    I know what half life is. it's the amount of time for the drug to leave your body. and I still stand by my statement that I think it's more about the bodies reaction rather than half life because RU has a 30 minute half life way shorter than fin but I still crashed 5 weeks later which is similar or even longer than fin crashes.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I know what half life is. it's the amount of time for the drug to leave your body. and I still stand by my statement that I think it's more about the bodies reaction rather than half life because RU has a 30 minute half life way shorter than fin but I still crashed 5 weeks later which is similar or even longer than fin crashes.
    Yeah that’s true I would’ve caught that if I wasn’t such a dutasterided dumbass right now lmao

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    and I still stand by my statement that I think it's more about the bodies reaction rather than half life because RU has a 30 minute half life way shorter than fin but I still crashed 5 weeks later which is similar or even longer than fin crashes.
    That's because it is, completely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got morning wood like a week straight or a few days in a row, then get a day or 2 no morning wood. Still the same amount of recovery when it comes to feeling pleasure. Improved about 20-30% ish but still numb. Gonna start herbal rotations soon once I get some things sorted out work related. Cannot wait to start the herbs though.

Do the brain optimization herbs need to be rotated? I know it says they dont need to be taken often, but lets say I do in order to stay on my A game, is it good to rotate? Or just better to take whenever? I already had a big bag of L Theanine and Lion's mane before I even found this place. L Theanine helps with coffee to balance the jitteriness sometimes. The Lion's mane really helped with the super spaced out feeling I used to chronically have a few months back.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I got morning wood like a week straight or a few days in a row, then get a day or 2 no morning wood. Still the same amount of recovery when it comes to feeling pleasure. Improved about 20-30% ish but still numb. Gonna start herbal rotations soon once I get some things sorted out work related. Cannot wait to start the herbs though.

Do the brain optimization herbs need to be rotated? I know it says they dont need to be taken often, but lets say I do in order to stay on my A game, is it good to rotate? Or just better to take whenever? I already had a big bag of L Theanine and Lion's mane before I even found this place. L Theanine helps with coffee to balance the jitteriness sometimes. The Lion's mane really helped with the super spaced out feeling I used to chronically have a few months back.
    They don't because of their mechanisms of action. You can use them daily and get the benefits of them without having to worry about tolerance issues. My favorite brain stack is Gotu Kola, Bacopa, lions mane and schizandra. This combo give me lazer focus with zero jitters. I usually save it for when I'm going to be doing alot of writing. When I dose those, it's like my brain can't get enough to read. Definitely a power combo.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    They don't because of their mechanisms of action. You can use them daily and get the benefits of them without having to worry about tolerance issues. My favorite brain stack is Gotu Kola, Bacopa, lions mane and schizandra. This combo give me lazer focus with zero jitters. I usually save it for when I'm going to be doing alot of writing. When I dose those, it's like my brain can't get enough to read. Definitely a power combo.
    I have a question in regards to the mechanism of neurosteroids, GABA, and propecia.

Wikipedia says that Propecia prevents the formation of neurosteroids like alapregnenolone and 3a, which then messes up the GABA.

if that's true, why doesn't taking pregnenolone not work? or why isnt that recommended?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question in regards to the mechanism of neurosteroids, GABA, and propecia.

Wikipedia says that Propecia prevents the formation of neurosteroids like alapregnenolone and 3a, which then messes up the GABA.

if that's true, why doesn't taking pregnenolone not work? or why isnt that recommended?

Some people use pregnenolone, there seems to be mixed results.

5a-dhp is even closer to allopregnenolone though, I use this "supplement" sometimes and find it useful
    Last edited by basementdweller; 06-02-2018 at 09:09 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used preg when i first crashed before I cleansed. it helped me get some sleep and energy back and help bring my personality back too. it did nothing for sexual department tho
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Because when the brain is starved of these potent neurosterioids, negative down stream changes to the brain happen that have to be slowly corrected over time. Just supplying the body is prog. isn't quite enough. It has to be hit from more then just that angle.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started herbs yesterday. 2nd day on pine polin