User Tag List

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Now that I'm single.....one that's DTF....lol. I'm going to have fun for a little while. I've been in a relationship for the past six years, so it's time to blow off a little steam...or alot of steam...either way.

I don't want to blow up Jacknaps thread though. We kind of took a turn here!

Looking like the gym is paying off btw way man.
    I appreciate the kind words. My muscle gain has been slow with IBD. I'm 6'2 170 at this point and I've worked my ass off to get there from 150 a few years back.

Started Creatine HCL this week, and I'm very hopeful it will help me put on weight. I'm a weird mixture of looking muscular and emaciated at the same time lol

I'm not sure if tinder is as popular with girls outside college age. I know plenty of fish is more popular with the mature crowd
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I appreciate the kind words. My muscle gain has been slow with IBD. I'm 6'2 170 at this point and I've worked my ass off to get there from 150 a few years back.

Started Creatine HCL this week, and I'm very hopeful it will help me put on weight. I'm a weird mixture of looking muscular and emaciated at the same time lol

I'm not sure if tinder is as popular with girls outside college age. I know plenty of fish is more popular with the mature crowd
    I'm going to have some fun and get on a bunch of different ones... Why not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-14-2018 at 06:16 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I've wondered if that also has something to do with higher DHT levels predisposing you to pfs symptoms.

Masculine jaw, thick facial/body hair, lean, vascular, mpb, high strength to weight ratio...all these are me to a T, and I've seen the same from a lot of you guys here.
    yup that describes me too.

woke up with very nice libido today and very deep sleep. I'm in an upswing but 90%+ right now. just got my r andro and 4 andro in the mail. cycle in 2 weeks... this might be the won that full recovers me if i'm lucky

ziziphus powder + skullcap tincture is such an amazing combo for me for anabolic sleep. rivals phenibut.
    @Cdsnuts testament to the positivity of this forum that we're talking about strategy with the ladies on a pfs forum haha
    Last edited by jacknap; 06-14-2018 at 12:23 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post

woke up with very nice libido today and very deep sleep. I'm in an upswing but 90%+ right now. just got my r andro and 4 andro in the mail. cycle in 2 weeks... this might be the won that full recovers me if i'm lucky

ziziphus powder + skullcap tincture is such an amazing combo for me for anabolic sleep. rivals phenibut.
    @Cdsnuts testament to the positivity of this forum that we're talking about strategy with the ladies on a pfs forum haha
    Hi bro,

What about depression on R-Andro cycle, is happening with you?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Hi bro,

What about depression on R-Andro cycle, is happening with you?
    I'm about to start my third one so it was like almost 2 months ago last cycle. I do think I was more moody on andro tho yes but the sleep and libido benefits for me outweighed the moodiness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm about to start my third one so it was like almost 2 months ago last cycle. I do think I was more moody on andro tho yes but the sleep and libido benefits for me outweighed the moodiness.
    Good! The libido benefits are really nice, sadly i dont get to cycle it as it should be due depression department, to not lose my bottles (more than 10), i will fit it on herbs cycle for some day(s).

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Good! The libido benefits are really nice, sadly i dont get to cycle it as it should be due depression department, to not lose my bottles (more than 10), i will fit it on herbs cycle for some day(s).
    Try adding in Potassium chloride. 500mg/day. See if that helps. You may be pleasantly surprised.

I'm running the real deal this summer, but it's going to be the last time. I'm lucky I even got to take this ride. Next time I run R andro, I'm going to add in the Potassium. A couple guys that are doing this are having great runs. Maxout being one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. True. I didn't even think about it that way. All I know, is you got game my friend. I've never had trouble with the ladies, but you pull em left and right. That being said, I was always more of the relationship type. I'm going to try it the other way for the next year or so and see how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I've wondered if that also has something to do with higher DHT levels predisposing you to pfs symptoms.

Masculine jaw, thick facial/body hair, lean, vascular, mpb, high strength to weight ratio...all these are me to a T, and I've seen the same from a lot of you guys here.
    The only one of these that ISN'T me is the thick facial and body hair. People ask me all the time if I shave my body. But all the other ones fit perfectly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Try adding in Potassium chloride. 500mg/day. See if that helps. You may be pleasantly surprised.

I'm running the real deal this summer, but it's going to be the last time. I'm lucky I even got to take this ride. Next time I run R andro, I'm going to add in the Potassium. A couple guys that are doing this are having great runs. Maxout being one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. True. I didn't even think about it that way. All I know, is you got game my friend. I've never had trouble with the ladies, but you pull em left and right. That being said, I was always more of the relationship type. I'm going to try it the other way for the next year or so and see how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

The only one of these that ISN'T me is the thick facial and body hair. People ask me all the time if I shave my body. But all the other ones fit perfectly.
    I will consider it!
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 06-16-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hows the sleep coming jacknap?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    hows the sleep coming jacknap?
    comes and goes. last night as good the night before was shitty. it depends which sleep herbs i'm taking some work for me better than others and also if i'm up/swing down swing.