Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On day 2 of water fast

Hi guys,
    On day 2 of my water fast. Just posting here to track my results and also for accountability.

Day: 2
    How do i feel? Fine, no hunger pains
    Symptoms progress: no change so far, only little pimple breakout on forehead

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    Hi guys,
    On day 2 of my water fast. Just posting here to track my results and also for accountability.

Day: 2
    How do i feel? Fine, no hunger pains
    Symptoms progress: no change so far, only little pimple breakout on forehead
    How's your roomates?

The only downside to TN is the taste of their water. It get's to you after awhile.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fast was booked for June 30 but I decided to start it early. Gonna do it at home. Just chill in my room all day and watch movies. I may end up going there or canceling depending on how I feel.

The water I have at home is Rev Osmosis, I think at true north it’s distilled water

I’m gonna try some breath work today too

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

On day 2 of water fast

Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    The fast was booked for June 30 but I decided to start it early. Gonna do it at home. Just chill in my room all day and watch movies. I may end up going there or canceling depending on how I feel.

The water I have at home is Rev Osmosis, I think at true north it’s distilled water

I’m gonna try some breath work today too
    You're so close? Honestly you should have just waited to get the fast done there you would have gotten so much more out of it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a 21 day water fast on my own & although i definitely got some benefits & detox symptoms (dry mouth, always needing to spit, bad odor, more clarity, etc) , I’m sure going to the clinic is better/deeper. I would’ve done it finance permitting. But I also did not want to wait, I wanted to start recovery ASAP, so I started fasting 4-5 days after my crash. Did not care about The Cesspool of PH, did not care at all, it made sense to me & gave me 2% of hope which is all I needed
    ..just jumped the hell in. Sometimes you gotta just say fuck it..

During that time I categorized myself as someone whose very ill (according to Total Male Optimization).. I would’ve just juice feasted but I thought that was for regular guys who did not have PFS or was not that bad off..

Then I see recoveries from people who were bad & had 20 +symptoms & they said they juice feasted.. I was like DAMMIT! could’ve just juice feasted & that would’ve been a more textbook way to do it..

btw CD I think you should make that clearer on the website. Cause at the time I thought that me juice feasting for a month wasn’t gonna cut it cause I put myself in that “drug damaged” category.. Maybe that’s just me & my crazy thought process at that crazy time.

I worked during the fast but other than that I layed & rested. Even during lunch breaks and During my commute I would just lay & close my eyes as much as possible.. everyone thought something was wrong with me cause I took any opportunity during the day to lay down. & I meant literally any opportunity, not cause I was tired, but cause I knew rest was vital..I even took some naps at my work station when I would finish & have down time..

at the clinic you’ll be doing the resting ALL day I assume.. which makes the cleanse even deeper.. I could imagine

I dropped from 225 lbs (that was turning real estrogenic & soft anyway) to 169. Crazy shit. Everyone thought i was crazy but at the same time kind of respected me in a weird way. Most people don’t have the gumption for that type of thing. & they are also very misinformed about fasting. People thought I was clinically depressed or losing my mind. Others thought I was gonna die.. especially the people I’m around, they are sooo misinformed on it.

Go to the clinic if you could man. I wish I could’ve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may go, I haven’t cancelled the appointment. I will just lose my bond. I was just desperate to get started

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may still go brother thanks so much for sharing your story. This forum hasn’t been a godsend and all you boys are so supportive it’s amazkng.

Can you please share the Juice feasting recovery stories?

Cd if you have any can you please send them over here too. I think I’m gonna jump on a long juice fast after the water fast.

Here is a bone broth 45 day recovery story too

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/hello-all/5190

I’m just glad that if I find it hard to continue the water fast I will just jump on a broth or juice fast. The goal is 45 days like what CD did and this guy too. I don’t really care about looking skinny that won’t be an issue.

Please if you two boys know any please send them over especially juice feast recovery’s

Here is a juice fast recovery
    https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/juicing-accutane-temporary-recovery/5611/2
    Last edited by TonyF; 06-17-2018 at 06:56 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for people doing water fast if i could back in time I would've used spring water instead. I got really bad electrolyte issues with reverse osmosis.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    for people doing water fast if i could back in time I would've used spring water instead. I got really bad electrolyte issues with reverse osmosis.
    I didn't get any issues, but I agree a fast would be so much better with "Live" water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On day 6, I plan to move into a broth/veggie fast after the water fast. Will keep everyone posted.

What are some ideas on how to pass time? I get so bored so fast?

If you guys have any good movies or links you recommend, drop them here