User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about a symptom

When people say that have numbness/sensitivity loss, do they mean that they can't feel anything at all like no hot/cold sensation even?
    I'm just confused because For me, i get pleasurable sensation down there when stroking etc but that pleasure just doesn't register in my brain. Is that the same thing?
    Basically i'm just confused about what this symptom actually means

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    When people say that have numbness/sensitivity loss, do they mean that they can't feel anything at all like no hot/cold sensation even?
    I'm just confused because For me, i get pleasurable sensation down there when stroking etc but that pleasure just doesn't register in my brain. Is that the same thing?
    Basically i'm just confused about what this symptom actually means
    I'm not sure what you mean. If you get a pleasurable sensation then obviously its registering in the brain. The CNS and brain is responsible for ALL feeling you get.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MungYarlon what i'm trying to say is i don't feel the pleasurable sensation in the brain like during orgasm. And if i ever masturbate it's like i can feel the pleasure, the build up in my genitals but it feels like that feeling is muted/doesn't travel to the brain. Does that mean i don't have sensitivity issues? Just asking for my own peace of mind

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    @MungYarlon what i'm trying to say is i don't feel the pleasurable sensation in the brain like during orgasm. And if i ever masturbate it's like i can feel the pleasure, the build up in my genitals but it feels like that feeling is muted/doesn't travel to the brain. Does that mean i don't have sensitivity issues? Just asking for my own peace of mind
    How often do you whack it? Limit it to once every two weeks at least imo.