User Tag List

Thread: R andro

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R andro

Hello, I am very clear about the protocol but there is something that is the r andro that I hear a lot about here but that I have not seen in the protocol. If I'm right they are anabolic, I think to increase muscle mass, burn fat and stimulate testosterone production.

Why is the protocol not indicated for the consumption of anabolic steroids? Is the goal to stimulate testosterone production? Aren't they prohibited? How long do you have to take them for?

Sorry if I'm a bit lost but I don't speak English, I'm using the translator and sometimes it's hard for me to understand things.

Many thanks to everyone, especially to Cdsnuts. Also to all of you who share your experiences here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have already read why they can help in a Cdsnuts post. Now what I am looking for is how to delete this post that does not contribute much.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hello, I am very clear about the protocol but there is something that is the r andro that I hear a lot about here but that I have not seen in the protocol. If I'm right they are anabolic, I think to increase muscle mass, burn fat and stimulate testosterone production.

Why is the protocol not indicated for the consumption of anabolic steroids? Is the goal to stimulate testosterone production? Aren't they prohibited? How long do you have to take them for?

Sorry if I'm a bit lost but I don't speak English, I'm using the translator and sometimes it's hard for me to understand things.

Many thanks to everyone, especially to Cdsnuts. Also to all of you who share your experiences here.
    These are DHT prohormones, not testosterone prohormones. You don’t want to artificially increase test during PFS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK thank you very much

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    OK thank you very much
    Are you looking to purchase?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"