User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recommended brands: muira puama, maral, suma, eleuthero...

Just curious to know of anyone's recommended brands for these which Lost Empire doesnt carry? I'm getting such good results from my (majority) Lost Empire herbs that I dont want to fumble around with ineffective brands for additional herbs. I'd rather keep to my current effective herbs than add in ineffective stuff that results in wasted days.
    Any other input about these herbs would also be welcome...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Just curious to know of anyone's recommended brands for these which Lost Empire doesnt carry? I'm getting such good results from my (majority) Lost Empire herbs that I dont want to fumble around with ineffective brands for additional herbs. I'd rather keep to my current effective herbs than add in ineffective stuff that results in wasted days.
    Any other input about these herbs would also be welcome...
    I've been meaning to go on another testing run, but have been so busy, it hasn't happened, so no, unfortunately i can't recommend any other brands seeing as I haven't tried them. I'm bummed that LEH stopped carrying them. I really loved the Gotu Kola....

I'm pretty sure there are other good quality herb companies out there, and they aren't going to be the big box store brands, that's for sure. Have you tried "Sun Potion?"
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've been meaning to go on another testing run, but have been so busy, it hasn't happened, so no, unfortunately i can't recommend any other brands seeing as I haven't tried them. I'm bummed that LEH stopped carrying them. I really loved the Gotu Kola....

I'm pretty sure there are other good quality herb companies out there, and they aren't going to be the big box store brands, that's for sure. Have you tried "Sun Potion?"
    I'd never heard of Sun Potion before, but after grazing over their site, Id like to give em a try.
    I think I've narrowed down my Maral root options to Barlowes brand, if anyone else is reading and curious too.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd never heard of Sun Potion before, but after grazing over their site, Id like to give em a try.
    I think I've narrowed down my Maral root options to Barlowes brand, if anyone else is reading and curious too.
    How did the different brands work out for you?

I'm going to reach out to a few new suppliers for these herbs shortly......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How did the different brands work out for you?

I'm going to reach out to a few new suppliers for these herbs shortly......
    Sorry, I went to edit my previous response to this, but it deleted the whole post instead.
    I merely said in it that Barlowe's maral root is great, and I feel a good kick from it, and that I always make sure I am on a weightlifting day when it comes up in the herb rotation. I presume, based on my experience there, that Barlowes is a legit brand aside from Lost Empire (Maxout recently told me he was a fan of Barlowes maral root as well).
    Secondly, I bought cistanche from Nootropics Depot a few months back, when Lost Empire was out of stock and, assuming their cistanche is indicative of their general product quality, Nootropics Depot seems to be a reliable source too. I have since bought Lost Empires cistanche as well, and the two stack up well against one another.

I'm looking forward to seeing your other brand recommendations, because I really want to have a full 21 day herb rotation going, and I'm missing those last few (eleuthero, muira puama, suma)....also interested in a good source for gotu kola.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I went to edit my previous response to this, but it deleted the whole post instead.
    I merely said in it that Barlowe's maral root is great, and I feel a good kick from it, and that I always make sure I am on a weightlifting day when it comes up in the herb rotation. I presume, based on my experience there, that Barlowes is a legit brand aside from Lost Empire (Maxout recently told me he was a fan of Barlowes maral root as well).
    Secondly, I bought cistanche from Nootropics Depot a few months back, when Lost Empire was out of stock and, assuming their cistanche is indicative of their general product quality, Nootropics Depot seems to be a reliable source too. I have since bought Lost Empires cistanche as well, and the two stack up well against one another.

I'm looking forward to seeing your other brand recommendations, because I really want to have a full 21 day herb rotation going, and I'm missing those last few (eleuthero, muira puama, suma)....also interested in a good source for gotu kola.
    I'm on it.

Thanks for the feedback.