Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ultrahard Cycle

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Ultra Hard or R-Andro to pair with the four?

Thanks for the reply!
    Either or will work.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

I don't know how to make this post a positive one. So I am just going to tell the truth about what I experienced today.

I am currently on my 3rd day of my PH cycle. Seeing that my hormone levels are high, I am very optimistic about leaving PFS as a thing of the past.

This might be a downswing, but I tried to have sexual intercourse earlier this day and I failed miserably.

Theres only seconds of erection at the first, then it was gone. We tried everything and it just wont go hard just like when I crashed the first time.

I am so confused.. This is my 3rd PH cycle, I maintain a good amount of muscle and works out regularly. My shelf is full of herbs and vits yet this happened. Spent thousands of dollar for all those things needed yet the results is just not here (for now)..

Yet 15 minutes after I wrote this post I got a quite solid random erection... PFS is funny thing for sure.

I just feel its not fair to only post the negativity
    Last edited by Mistyballoon; 05-25-2022 at 04:24 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

I don't know how to make this post a positive one. So I am just going to tell the truth about what I experienced today.

I am currently on my 3rd day of my PH cycle. Seeing that my hormone levels are high, I am very optimistic about leaving PFS as a thing of the past.

This might be a downswing, but I tried to have sexual intercourse earlier this day and I failed miserably.

Theres only seconds of erection at the first, then it was gone. We tried everything and it just wont go hard just like when I crashed the first time.

I am so confused.. This is my 3rd PH cycle, I maintain a good amount of muscle and works out regularly. My shelf is full of herbs and vits yet this happened. Spent thousands of dollar for all those things needed yet the results is just not here (for now)..

Yet 15 minutes after I wrote this post I got a quite solid random erection... PFS is funny thing for sure.

I just feel its not fair to only post the negativity
    Could be performance anxiety caused by the PH?
    Ive read on this forum a couple times that when you are on PH cycle you can get increased anxiety, which goes away after stopping but you still maintain better baseline after cycle.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Could be performance anxiety caused by the PH?
    Ive read on this forum a couple times that when you are on PH cycle you can get increased anxiety, which goes away after stopping but you still maintain better baseline after cycle.
    I really hope you're right. Actually there was a lot of thoughts about not performing when I failed.

And later erections occur when I'm alone.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I really hope you're right. Actually there was a lot of thoughts about not performing when I failed.

And later erections occur when I'm alone.
    Performance anxiety.

You're in your head. Understandably so. If anything sex is easier when on cycle, hands down.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"