User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to Stock Up?

The latest iteration of the proposed New Anabolic Steroid Control Act (2014) was introduced in Congress a couple days ago. I haven't carefully studied it yet, but it seems to be more or less the same as the previous iterations of 2011 and 2012. What does seem different this time is that the legislation has garnered the backing of a lot of the major industry players in the herbal and supplement business, and that the comments made by both industry representatives and govt figures leave no room for doubt that the intention is to scapegoat "STEROIDS" for ALL the abuses in the industry and by effectively outlawing almost all now known, and through the discretion vested in the Atty General to ban substances that are similar to existing illegal substances or "function similarly to testosterone" or are "intended to promote muscle growth"(!!!), all future prohormones, thereby forestall attempts to extend regulation to the supplement business generally (which has long been a supporter of one of the principal sponsors, Sen. Hatch.

http://Digital Journal: A Global Digital Media Network
    Last edited by Sperwer; 02-12-2014 at 11:25 PM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we'll....considering i don't fucks with pro hormones anymore.....oh well

sucks for everyone else though

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will just move me to the dark side quicker....
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congress is really doing an outstanding job in this country. amazing how much they get accomplished to represent all of us
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naeydrin View Post
    That's all prohibition of ANY KIND does. It just amazes me all of this countries experience, they still don't f**kin get it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naeydrin View Post
    pretty much this.

I don't understand, Why we need more laws when we can't even enforce the ones we have? The government can't even keep people from smoking weed so now states arejust trowing up their hands and saying it's legal to spae themselves the over crowded jail and generate some new taxes. They can't stop people from getting jacked either, make phs illegal and we'll all just be on trt..... is that the intention of the law?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    pretty much this.

I don't understand, Why we need more laws when we can't even enforce the ones we have? The government can't even keep people from smoking weed so now states arejust trowing up their hands and saying it's legal to spae themselves the over crowded jail and generate some new taxes. They can't stop people from getting jacked either, make phs illegal and we'll all just be on trt..... is that the intention of the law?

follow the rabit hole and you'll find money somewhere. I dare say that most laws passed after the 50s have to do with some big lobbying and campaign contributions.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I was gonna say.....it all has to do with big business...and honestly, they get it....they know exactly what they're doing....like with the health care stuff....they know they came up with a fuked plan....with drugs...they know they fuel the drug war...fuck...the governemnt let the largest cocaine traffickers from Mexico, The Sinaloa Cartel, smuggle coke and other drugs into the country just so that they could get information on other cartels...oh, and they gave em automatic rifles that then killed US border patrol agents...think about it...why the fuk would they work with the largest cartel, to take down the smaller ones...instead of working with the smaller ones to take down the largest one? Why? Cuz they don't give a fuk about protecting people..they fuel the drug war, and they know everything the're fukin doing and it disgusts me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I agree that the prohormone industry does have a lot of "blood" on its hands in that its one of the few areas of supplements that can actually harm people. However I have no issue with properly labeled hormonal products which include adequate warnings about side effects. I get into concern where a company will promote their shitty natty PCT product for a post-superdrol recovery, and especially where companies (intentionally or otherwise) leave shit off the label to build a mystique about it.

honestly how many PH companies operated with the openness and honesty of primordial... zero. their shenanigans screwed it up for everyone else and reputable companies like PP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    follow the rabit hole and you'll find money somewhere. I dare say that most laws passed after the 50s have to do with some big lobbying and campaign contributions.
    Let us not forget the very powerfull MLB whose views on PED's is well known, however, I think it's more to do with "safety"...the Gov't knows whats best for us, right ?