User Tag List

Thread: CBD or CBG

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CBD or CBG

What are your thoughts on taking CBD or CBG oil to help with the anxiety and depression aspects?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CBD helps with my anxiety and cycle of negative thoughts. CBG is similar and has some interesting capabilities. I recently started the CBD again yesterday as I was having a really bad week. Is there a problem with adding this to the protocol? I don’t see how it could cause any harm?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    CBD helps with my anxiety and cycle of negative thoughts. CBG is similar and has some interesting capabilities. I recently started the CBD again yesterday as I was having a really bad week. Is there a problem with adding this to the protocol? I don’t see how it could cause any harm?
    I didn't find CBD helpful at all. I smoke some 50/50 balanced indica as needed now. It crushes anxiety without the fogginess or depersonalization that normal weed can cause. It's great

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys, do yourself a favor and stay away from CBD isolates. I find it decimates my libido and others have voiced the same concerns. It's ashame because the other benefits are great, but lets face it, you guys are here to get your dick back (most of you anyway) so there really is no point in using this compound. Fortunately the effects of diminished libido only last for a night.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"