User Tag List

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Bucha is definitely ok. Just don't drink 6 packs of the 3% alc kind and your fine.

I'm really looking forward to starting my first round of AH transdermal this week. Have not been here on the forum since AH was the recommended pro-hormone used, so im curious the ways its been discussed to maximize results.

Have you seen any skin health benefits in the areas you've been applying it?

I've read and seen anecdotal evidence that the skin takes a healthy and more youthful appearance...so considering putting it straight on the face lol

Also considering rubbing it on the neck, and targeting the blood that's directly flowing to the brain to theoretically increase steroidogenesis there.
    Thanks, yeah the one I drink has less than 0.5% alcohol.

Definitely let the forum know how you like the AH. I’ve enjoyed it on all of my runs so far. This is my third proper cycle, not counting a three week one I did in January but didn’t respond to for whatever reason. Regarding the skin benefits, I haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary tbh. It does make my face more oily though, as one would expect from a DHT prohormone. I’ve been applying the gel to my triceps and chest.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Four weeks on Andro Hard complete. The daily sun exposure has definitely been helping the benefits I've been getting from this run.

4-8 weeks left, depending on how long I feel like going!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might be getting some low estro sides. Achy joints, low libido and a bit more anxiety. Not a big deal though, so hopefully I can keep this cycle going for the 8-12 weeks I planned. Still doing 4 pumps in the AM and again in the PM.

Other than that, I feel great - I actually sweat a lot after workouts now, forgot how that was like. Oily skin is back and muscles are rock hard. Can’t beat it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, thinking of trying Androhard cycle. I tried R Andro after doing all the necessary steps, but it didn't agree with me - I think because of IBD. So, I'm hoping to have better luck with transdermal approach i.e. bypassing the GI tract.
    I've come a LONG way on the protocol. Most days I feel somewhere between 85-90%. I've had a couple upswings where I felt 100%, but it didn't last too long. I REALLY want to get that last 10-15%, and I believe prohormones is the way - after all, it just makes sense.
    Anyway, I don't see it anywhere on here, so I assume there's no need, but I'm curious if cycle support is necessary? I assume the herb rotation will act as PCT... Thanks in advance.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Might be getting some low estro sides. Achy joints, low libido and a bit more anxiety. Not a big deal though, so hopefully I can keep this cycle going for the 8-12 weeks I planned. Still doing 4 pumps in the AM and again in the PM.

Other than that, I feel great - I actually sweat a lot after workouts now, forgot how that was like. Oily skin is back and muscles are rock hard. Can’t beat it.
    I’m on the same boat I think...or at least something near. I’m on my 3rd week of 1st cycle and im experiencing some estro sides also. Libido got lower and having some anxiety (is this what women experience on their periods? &#128514. Although sleep, digestion, sweating, muscle, skin is still good. Let’s keep sailing this fluctuations!!!
    Have to talk...addicted to the breathing exercises!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Hey, thinking of trying Androhard cycle. I tried R Andro after doing all the necessary steps, but it didn't agree with me - I think because of IBD. So, I'm hoping to have better luck with transdermal approach i.e. bypassing the GI tract.
    I've come a LONG way on the protocol. Most days I feel somewhere between 85-90%. I've had a couple upswings where I felt 100%, but it didn't last too long. I REALLY want to get that last 10-15%, and I believe prohormones is the way - after all, it just makes sense.
    Anyway, I don't see it anywhere on here, so I assume there's no need, but I'm curious if cycle support is necessary? I assume the herb rotation will act as PCT... Thanks in advance.
    Glad to hear you’re doing so well man! Cycle support isn’t necessary for the AH, it’s a pretty mild prohormone. And yes, herbs for PCT. This is my third andro run and I’ve never felt any symptoms of suppression this way.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    I’m on the same boat I think...or at least something near. I’m on my 3rd week of 1st cycle and im experiencing some estro sides also. Libido got lower and having some anxiety (is this what women experience on their periods? ��). Although sleep, digestion, sweating, muscle, skin is still good. Let’s keep sailing this fluctuations!!!
    Have to talk...addicted to the breathing exercises!
    Sounds similar to my experience. First three weeks were fantastic, now I definitely feel the signs of low E. I’m just gonna keep pushing through as the body is still doing what it’s supposed to do ”behind the scenes” despite these symptoms.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 06-18-2020 at 12:29 PM. Reason: typo

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear you’re doing so well man! Cycle support isn’t necessary for the AH, it’s a pretty mild prohormone. And yes, herbs for PCT. This is my third andro run and I’ve never felt any symptoms of suppression this way.
    Thanks for the reply!
    Yeah, it's been a long road, and I still have downswings where I feel like 70%. The good news is they are becoming fewer, and they don't last nearly as long. Overall, life is pretty dang good! I'm hoping the AH cycles will put me over the last hurdle. Time will tell. If I notice big improvements I'll be sure to let y'all know.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tomorrow will be five weeks. I'm still feeling some of the benefits like harder muscles, oily skin, sweating more etc. but also feeling side effects that I assume are due to low estrogen and/or epiandro. Anxiety, lethargy, joints hurt, lower libido and just generally feel quite exhausted, especially when exercising. I felt great for the first three weeks, but since then the benefits have faded a bit. I'm on vacation and I'm pretty much just laying on the couch all day besides exercise and sun exposure lol. The fatigue is crazy, can't imagine having to work while feeling like this.

Not gonna lie I probably won't be running this for the 8-12 weeks like I planned to, these symptoms just aren't worth it. Current goal is to run this for one more week which makes it six weeks.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 06-20-2020 at 05:49 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tomorrow will be five weeks. I'm still feeling some of the benefits like harder muscles, oily skin, sweating more etc. but also feeling side effects that I assume are due to low estrogen and/or epiandro. Anxiety, lethargy, joints hurt, lower libido and just generally feel quite exhausted, especially when exercising. I felt great for the first three weeks, but since then the benefits have faded a bit. I'm on vacation and I'm pretty much just laying on the couch all day besides exercise and sun exposure lol. The fatigue is crazy, can't imagine having to work while feeling like this.

Not gonna lie I probably won't be running this for the 8-12 weeks like I planned to, these symptoms just aren't worth it. Current goal is to run this for one more week which makes it six weeks.
    You prob will think that I should write on my own thread...hahaha

But I want to reinforce that I’m experiencing the same symptoms. I think for me it’s being quicker since it’s my first cycle. But I can really notice some ups and downs about mental sides, not brainfog but mood in general. I will run 10 days more and give it a break.

I don’t wanna overthink about this, hoping things are happening behind the scenes as you said! This process teach us how to deal with stress without loosing our minds, it’s a huge growing for all of us.