0 Thread(s)
    Congrats man!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Rafenk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Going to post an update wrapping up the cycle from my last post either tonight or tomorrow.

To all - sorry I’ve been away from the boards the last few weeks. Was out of town, and then found out a few days ago that I’m going to be a dad. So yeah, life comes up at you fast.

Can I blame the last bit on Ultra Hard, Rob?
    Grats!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if the insomnia is caused by the slow absorption of this product... the Iconic Formulations site states that the active ingredients get absorbed over a 24 hour period. So when it's time to sleep it's still being absorbed and keeps you up due to the stimulating nature of the compounds. MG AndroHard absorbed in just a couple hours I believe and I slept like a rock on it.

Just woke up after six hours of sleep and it's not fun lol. I normally get 8-9. Only real complaint though. Love the euphoria on this cycle
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 09-10-2020 at 01:27 AM.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I wonder if the insomnia is caused by the slow absorption of this product... the Iconic Formulations site states that the active ingredients get absorbed over a 24 hour period. So when it's time to sleep it's still being absorbed and keeps you up due to the stimulating nature of the compounds. MG AndroHard absorbed in just a couple hours I believe and I slept like a rock on it.

Just woke up after six hours of sleep and it's not fun lol. I normally get 8-9. Only real complaint though. Love the euphoria on this cycle
    are you applying first thing in the morning?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    are you applying first thing in the morning?
    Yes, about 8.30 every morning after showering.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With regards to the androhard vs ultra hard. I've tried several bottles of androhard. While i get some initial benefits i felt it wasn't enough. I always wondered if it was underdosed compared to other products. I would always use it for a couple pumps. Or go up to 10 pumps on a cycle.

I feel closer in my recovery than ever. With the herb rotation ect. I just ordered ultra hard..... i hope it could be one of the final pieces in the puzzle.

BTW - Coupon code was clutch.