User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIC2020 View Post
    Wow, i thought i was the only one! Every morning i wake up with the most random song playing on loop in my head lol. Probably a gaba thing
    It is.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t listen to music much so my brain doesn’t have much reference material hehe

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I don’t listen to music much so my brain doesn’t have much reference material hehe
    Well at least you dodged that bullet.

It wasn't even songs that I've listened to recently....it could be the end of a TV commercial, a radio add.....it doesn't even have to be a "real" song. Any stupid "catchy" jingle that can be heard for an advert could bounce around my skull endlessly, always in the morning for some strange reason.

And yes, it's gone now.....THANKFULLY!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to start a new thread, I just thought it would be good for other people to search/read.

I got a bad DPDR a month ago, it was after a crash I had. I would like to ask the recovered guys specially.

I feel like my racing thoughts gets to a point that I can't get a real solution to the thoughts (I mean, it's like a mathematic that my brain can't solve and keeps thinking and running over and over) and when this gets too fast I get a headeache (my head starts to burn) sometimes I feel dizzy, with fear and when its too strong I get derealization (like I feel I'm going crazy) and it seems like everything around me gets non sense, I feel like schizofreniac (but I also read online that derealization can cause this and that's totally normal, and the difference from real schizofrenia is that you realize it's not your normal self and it decrease with time)

So yesterday I had to work too much (more than 10 hours in front of a computer) and got stressed out and got the racing thoughts and a bit of derealization (very week though and I rapidly resolve it by breathing, getting calm etc).

What I would like to know is if you guys had this in the past (it's kinda new to me) and if you guys solved this too.

I guess it's related to cortisol and allopregnenalone I also take blue vervain when this happens.
    Don't think I mentioned this earlier, but I got severe DP-DR before this whole thing started due to work-related issues and deadlines. I just got through it by breathing in and out deeply (just some proto-breathing exercises), but the DP-DR didn't fully go away until I finally reached my deadlines.

I suppose the bottom line is, until you deal with this shit, you may have some semblance of derealisation, though of course it will get better.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to start a new thread, I just thought it would be good for other people to search/read.

I got a bad DPDR a month ago, it was after a crash I had. I would like to ask the recovered guys specially.

I feel like my racing thoughts gets to a point that I can't get a real solution to the thoughts (I mean, it's like a mathematic that my brain can't solve and keeps thinking and running over and over) and when this gets too fast I get a headeache (my head starts to burn) sometimes I feel dizzy, with fear and when its too strong I get derealization (like I feel I'm going crazy) and it seems like everything around me gets non sense, I feel like schizofreniac (but I also read online that derealization can cause this and that's totally normal, and the difference from real schizofrenia is that you realize it's not your normal self and it decrease with time)

So yesterday I had to work too much (more than 10 hours in front of a computer) and got stressed out and got the racing thoughts and a bit of derealization (very week though and I rapidly resolve it by breathing, getting calm etc).

What I would like to know is if you guys had this in the past (it's kinda new to me) and if you guys solved this too.

I guess it's related to cortisol and allopregnenalone I also take blue vervain when this happens.
    I've always had some form of anxiety, but when I was in full blown PFS I...

... Would wake up screaming at 5am on the dot.

... Pace around my apartment freaking the fuck out for literal days on end.

... Not be able to focus on even the simplest conversation with others.

Now I'm all good. Happy to say aside from the social anxiety I already had before all this crap that I got better.

You will too.

If you need a quick fix, try 5A-DHP. That usually helped out with my symptoms for about a day or two when things got really bad. Use it sparingly though. Your body develops a tolerance.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    I've always had some form of anxiety, but when I was in full blown PFS I...

... Would wake up screaming at 5am on the dot.

... Pace around my apartment freaking the fuck out for literal days on end.

... Not be able to focus on even the simplest conversation with others.

Now I'm all good. Happy to say aside from the social anxiety I already had before all this crap that I got better.

You will too.

If you need a quick fix, try 5A-DHP. That usually helped out with my symptoms for about a day or two when things got really bad. Use it sparingly though. Your body develops a tolerance.
    For some reason 5a-DHP never worked with me, but perhaps I don't have a neurosteroid issue.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    For some reason 5a-DHP never worked with me, but perhaps I don't have a neurosteroid issue.
    I was already recovered when this came out, but I tried it anyway. Didn't really do much. A got some slight relaxation the first couple times I used it, then nothing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I was already recovered when this came out, but I tried it anyway. Didn't really do much. A got some slight relaxation the first couple times I used it, then nothing.
    Oh right, I initially thought the stuff they gave me was bunk lol.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Oh right, I initially thought the stuff they gave me was bunk lol.
    Nah.....that's the stuff.....lol.