User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No hair loss post PFS?

Hi fellas,

Been recoved from PFS for almost a year now. Having the time of my life, more confident than ever, been with more women in the last six months than in the previous four years combined. Life really is great after going through PFS hell!

Thing is, ever since crashing in 2018, my hair loss has basically stopped completely. I had pretty aggressive MPB, which is what led me to taking fin. Now, in the last 3.5 years, I’ve had no further loss and even have had some regrowth! Even when running DHT compounds I have no shedding despite feeling the effects of high DHT.

Obviously I’m not complaining, but this is really interesting to me. Something to do with the androgen receptors maybe? I feel the effects of high T/DHT but no shedding whatsoever.

Any thoughts? What could be the reason for this?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey dude,

Congrats on your success

In terms of why your hair loss has stagnated only reason I can think of is maybe you mistook MPB for telogen effluvium

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Hey dude,

Congrats on your success

In terms of why your hair loss has stagnated only reason I can think of is maybe you mistook MPB for telogen effluvium
    I don’t think that’s the case though. My father and brother are both bald, and I was losing hair aggressively before taking fin. Also dermatologist diagnosed MPB. I think Entropy noticed something similar that his hair loss stopped progressing even after recovering from PFS.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In that case you may have inadvertandly stumbled across the remedy for hair loss haha just a year or so of misery and suffering and then bang your follicaly gifted for your remaining years but in all serioussness you could be one of those like entropy where you come out of the other side with the reason why you went in. Its like I read with He Shou Wuu that for some people it can turn their hair back to black but doesn't work for everyone

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I don’t think that’s the case though. My father and brother are both bald, and I was losing hair aggressively before taking fin. Also dermatologist diagnosed MPB. I think Entropy noticed something similar that his hair loss stopped progressing even after recovering from PFS.
    Are you still running the protocol despite being cured?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Are you still running the protocol despite being cured?
    I’m doing most of it still. The diet, gym, HIIT, supps, some herbs. Not doing the cold showers anymore though, lol. Thinking about running a long Ultra Hard cycle this summer as well. Maybe 12 weeks?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I’m doing most of it still. The diet, gym, HIIT, supps, some herbs. Not doing the cold showers anymore though, lol. Thinking about running a long Ultra Hard cycle this summer as well. Maybe 12 weeks?
    A long cycle is good every once in awhile.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently came across a discussion about post-finasteride syndrome (PFS) and its effects on people. It's a relief to see that there's hope for controlling the condition. If you're based in the UK and dealing with academic pressure due to PFS or any other reason, feel free to seek assignment help uk services. They can provide valuable support in completing your assignments, allowing you to focus on your health and recovery. Remember, reaching out for help is a proactive step towards achieving a balance between your academic responsibilities and well-being."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol