Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Same here on the cycle.
    Appreciate it brothers !

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently on Day 4 of cycle and wanted to report some early experiences so far.

- this stuff is no joke! wasn’t expecting this stuff to work quickly for me but I’ve been doing 1 -2 pumps per day and noticed improvements hours later after 1st application. Mostly, seemed to regain skin splitting pumps in the gym when lifting that I’ve logged in past threads that I was missing and have felt very calm. (Really happy about this)

-sleep has been better. I have felt more”tired” at night and less anxious which wasn’t previously a huge nuisance since meditation/breathing helped but now I’m ready to pass out when the time comes

-libido is flickering. Had a raging boner while thinking about this chick at work without any stimulation.

Obviously this isn’t a silver bullet but happy to regain lost dht that was previously decimated
    Last edited by AltRoute; 06-03-2022 at 09:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still running 2 pumps daily of UH, will progress to 3 and then4 in the coming days. Feeling good in terms of energy , my workouts have been Bonkers just like the good ole days.

. My sleep has been fantastic except last night where I got an Electric shock changing a lightbulb switch and my finger was caught in the socket, dumbass move I know but it caused crazy thoughts /anxiety of me going to “die” when it was just a quick pain and got barley any sleep (have had anxiety my entire life so par for the course maybe).

Getting a Lot more earwax and sweat, close to the pre fin days. For some reason my appetite has done up even though I was eating tons pre cycle

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How bad was sleep and how much did it improve? Im on about two hours unaided.

I started having problems again in February and had a very bad crash last few weeks, lots of facial fat loss and total ED last few days. For year my PFS was livable.

What juicer did you use for the feast?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    How bad was sleep and how much did it improve? Im on about two hours unaided.

I started having problems again in February and had a very bad crash last few weeks, lots of facial fat loss and total ED last few days. For year my PFS was livable.

What juicer did you use for the feast?

1, initially crashing I would go days without sleep. Now I can go 6-8 hours no issue with waking up once or twice but that was same pre pfs. It fluctuates as my general anxiety may alter it and have a bad night or too, but then would usually calm down

2, I just used this big ass blender when initially starting protocol, not a juicer. Don’t have it anymore as it broke. Following that I did various water cleanses and can tell you I loved those much more than juice

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Currently on Day 4 of cycle and wanted to report some early experiences so far.

- this stuff is no joke! wasn’t expecting this stuff to work quickly for me but I’ve been doing 1 -2 pumps per day and noticed improvements hours later after 1st application. Mostly, seemed to regain skin splitting pumps in the gym when lifting that I’ve logged in past threads that I was missing and have felt very calm. (Really happy about this)

-sleep has been better. I have felt more”tired” at night and less anxious which wasn’t previously a huge nuisance since meditation/breathing helped but now I’m ready to pass out when the time comes

-libido is flickering. Had a raging boner while thinking about this chick at work without any stimulation.

Obviously this isn’t a silver bullet but happy to regain lost dht that was previously decimated
    Of course it's not. Glad you finally decided to listen to the advice. It's only going to further your cause. Add in Concrete To really take it to the next level. You'll thank me later.

Do you have any 4 andro on hand for incidental estrogen crushes? You may not need it, but it's good to have just in case.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Of course it's not. Glad you finally decided to listen to the advice. It's only going to further your cause. Add in Concrete To really take it to the next level. You'll thank me later.

Do you have any 4 andro on hand for incidental estrogen crushes? You may not need it, but it's good to have just in case.
    Yup I actually have a bottle of Alpha 4 that I scooped from an online retailer. For my next cycle I’ll probably mix the 4 + UH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some positives and negatives to report on cycle.

Positives : - less head pressure in general
    -more energy
    -better workouts
    -skin and hair looking lively
    -more sweat/ear wax production

Negatives:

-SLEEP. Not sure if it’s the Epi in the UH or what but these last couple days I’ve been getting 2-4 hours of sleep even with Magnesium/Glycine. Maybe have to pop a Melatonin or something. Will be cutting out coffee perhaps until cycle ends or should I be looking to switch to a R andro from IML?

-altered bowel movements. It seems less firm and more clunky .

-maybe more anxiety
    -slight skin rash on chest, have switched to applying on delts, ribs, arms

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't take melatonin because it lowers testosterone. Try doing your prohormone cycle earlier, and/or cutting out your daily coffee. You're on the right track, keep going and be brave!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Don't take melatonin because it lowers testosterone. Try doing your prohormone cycle earlier, and/or cutting out your daily coffee. You're on the right track, keep going and be brave!
    Thanks chief ! Coffee is definitely my weakness but if I have to cut out for duration of cycle I’ll do it!