User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serious questions about the DHT Prohormones

I'm really thinking about diving into this finally. Been surviving 4 years of this bullshit, but I still get annoyed seeing the dark circles under my eyes never fucking go away since this drug, seeing my balls shriveled, and just feeling like my body's not quite aging or working quite properly.

Firstly, should I be pretty safe to use them at this point? Been using the hormones for probably 2 years on and off... been using them about everyday recently again for near a month.
    I know I've seen CDN and others mention not to go into the prohormones too soon without using the herbs.
    Fixed my energy years ago with the herbs and caffeine. Currently energy still feels pretty good - I've been getting bigger and stronger in the gym for months, on top of working a physical labor kind of job.

Secondly, what kind of pros should I realistically hope for? I'd really love to fix the issues I mentioned before. I know many members here mention increased energy, lower anxiety, etc... and that would be a cool bonus I guess.

And final - final question, what brand are you guys recommending these days? The original supplement CDN used to recommend I believe I read has ran out entirely at this point, so I've been seeing multiple brand names thrown around.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    I'm really thinking about diving into this finally. Been surviving 4 years of this bullshit, but I still get annoyed seeing the dark circles under my eyes never fucking go away since this drug, seeing my balls shriveled, and just feeling like my body's not quite aging or working quite properly.

Firstly, should I be pretty safe to use them at this point? Been using the hormones for probably 2 years on and off... been using them about everyday recently again for near a month.
    I know I've seen CDN and others mention not to go into the prohormones too soon without using the herbs.
    Fixed my energy years ago with the herbs and caffeine. Currently energy still feels pretty good - I've been getting bigger and stronger in the gym for months, on top of working a physical labor kind of job.

Secondly, what kind of pros should I realistically hope for? I'd really love to fix the issues I mentioned before. I know many members here mention increased energy, lower anxiety, etc... and that would be a cool bonus I guess.

And final - final question, what brand are you guys recommending these days? The original supplement CDN used to recommend I believe I read has ran out entirely at this point, so I've been seeing multiple brand names thrown around.
    names thrown around.
    I just looked and there is Super R Andro on eBay right now. If it sells out before you buy some, Androhard by Musclegelz is the last thing I saw that people are using.
    Maybe someone else can chime in if I'm off base on this

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Androhard Transdermal by muscle gelz
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, i'm thinking about purchasing the androhard transdermal soon here.

Last 3 questions before I do:
    1. Should I get anything checked before I take this (ex: cholesterol)? I think I've had high cholesterol for a while now, so I just don't wanna accidentally off myself
    2. From what I understand, I should experience great highs and great lows from this (concerning energy) - anything else I should be aware of experiencing?
    3. If this works great for me, how long should I cycle on and off before trying another batch?

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha Andro by Alpha Gainz has 100mg x 30 servings of topical androsterone...for $29.99

I don't have PFS, so I can't gauge, but this has been popular and we spent a couple years finding a legit source for androsterone that was certified by lab tests by PA.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Checked things, no help. No doctor 99% cured by working ass off everyday. 95% of that, gone in a few months.
    Now I go to the doc in great health... because, they can actually take care of more simple things. blood pressure cholesterol etc etc all better over time.
    You could check it but I doubt it'll be useful.

cocaine crack and heroin won't kill anyone first dose (except crybabies)... so i think randro/ 4andro will be fine.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-15-2019 at 12:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    Alpha Andro by Alpha Gainz has 100mg x 30 servings of topical androsterone...for $29.99

I don't have PFS, so I can't gauge, but this has been popular and we spent a couple years finding a legit source for androsterone that was certified by lab tests by PA.
    Wasn't this the stuff that's not longer selling though?

Also, still could really use some info here if anyone's willing