User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no visible bruising today nor when the doctor inspected it... yeah i'm an idiot cause this happened last thursday and I had sex friday saturday and sunday... doctor didn't advise to me to lay off it but he was very thorough. feels way less sore today so hopefully of a speedy recovery...

yeah CD never actually had a close call like this. what was your recovery time like? I honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal when it happened because my boner was still hard as fuck and it was only half a second but then the soreness crept in at the base and then reading an article of the cracking being serious I think freaked me out.

sucks cuz I'm on a really good libido upswing haha
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha welcome to the club. If you can get an erection, you’re fine. Mine got sorer and sorer for a week or so.. then I couldn’t get an erection and the hook really started. Couldn’t get full erections for going on a year. I’d imagine you’re good by contrast. They can’t do anything for it anyways even if it is hurt, since your body has to run it’s course of healing. Otherwise any attempts could worsen it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Hahaha welcome to the club. If you can get an erection, you’re fine. Mine got sorer and sorer for a week or so.. then I couldn’t get an erection and the hook really started. Couldn’t get full erections for going on a year. I’d imagine you’re good by contrast. They can’t do anything for it anyways even if it is hurt, since your body has to run it’s course of healing. Otherwise any attempts could worsen it.
    holy fuck a year? it's barely sore now and I got rock hard last night thank god. poor girl was a virgin before me and I was just pounding her lmao. used lotsa lube.

mind going into more detail of the progression of that? so first it was fine then got sorer and sorer a few weeks then suddenly stopped working?

you think pumping would help this? I'm waiting till I feel no soreness at all till I resume. Right now it's like 5% sore so I think by next saturday I can resume pumping. Gunna start again tho at a low volume like 2 mins and work up again since I haven't for 2-3 weeks.
    Last edited by jacknap; 07-08-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think if you’re operating fine you’re good.. but time off wouldn’t be a bad thing. It was slightly sore the next day, then got continually worse for like a week. I was pumping everyday. Which I think made it worse. Then one day it just wasn’t working so well, and started seeing shook when going hard or soft. Then the next day, nothing.. barely get erections and when I did somewhat, they hooked right cuz that chamber just wasn’t inflating. I think you’re fine, but I’d lay off the pumping just for a bit man.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I'm laying off the pumping till it feels totally normal. not abstaining from sex though and have had no problems with sex but sometimes the part that was injured feels sore a bit still. still get spontaneous erections and stuff tho. hopefully nothing permanent it's been almost a month though. I think pumping when the soreness goes away will help it recover more though and then some as it's good for curvature and shit

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BRO, just ignore it. u can still get hard, ur set. the pain wont be forever. think bout those guys from jackass, they all do ridiculous shit with their nuts and their dicks. they put their dicks in snake mouths and they all r fine. thats what i do when i get some sort of neurotic rumination over my dick and incase i injured it, i just think of those guys from jackass and it calms me down
    Last edited by xxLUK; 07-19-2018 at 12:04 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    BRO, just ignore it. u can still get hard, ur set. the pain wont be forever. think bout those guys from jackass, they all do ridiculous shit with their nuts and their dicks. they put their dicks in snake mouths and they all r fine. thats what i do when i get some sort of neurotic rumination over my dick and incase i injured it, i just think of those guys from jackass and it calms me down
    yeah good point. I was getting neurotic first week but i'm pretty over it now lol