Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skin!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are you properly hydrated?

Using the prohormones you are supposed to drink more water then usual because they can have a drying effect on the body.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah man I always drink alot of water but like i had the same symptoms from nolvadex way back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok So by correcting the 5 alpha and dht receptors in the skin, sebum production and what not how does this recover damaged skin?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Ok So by correcting the 5 alpha and dht receptors in the skin, sebum production and what not how does this recover damaged skin?
    By correcting the problem your skin will simply go back to being like it was before. filled with healthy oils because of healthy hormone levels in the area. It is simply a reversal of what occurred.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible that lost collagen gets restored, cd whats your experience, was skin fucked up for a time?

Jimmy

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Skin!!

Is it possible that lost collagen gets restored, cd whats your experience, was skin fucked up for a time?

Jimmy
    ???

Did you not see the post literally before this one? My experience is same as it was the last time you asked the question. You basically asked the same question twice despite the answer being right there.

Please take the time to read everything that is written. I do this so that your questions can be answered and that other people that have the same question will get answers as well. Asking the same question multiple times is not going to get you a different answer and it just takes up unnecessary time and space on the forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-15-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry my wording wasnt quite right, i was trying to refer to collagen breakdown and thinning skin with regards to shit hormones, i get the concept of oily skin returning once hormones are back but its collagen restoration and thickening skin i was getting at. I look fukin 59 and im 31. I was modelling only 2 years ago. Look me me up james c openshaw lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry my wording wasnt quite right, i was trying to refer to collagen breakdown and thinning skin with regards to shit hormones, i get the concept of oily skin returning once hormones are back but its collagen restoration and thickening skin i was getting at. I look fukin 59 and im 31. I was modelling only 2 years ago. Look me me up james c openshaw lol
    Before asking.....