Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
Your right CD, I was deff making assumptions. Everyone has their preference. It’s just who I’m around (ghetto parts of NY) I’m honestly not around white girls a lot so I don’t hear their side of things lol..

& about the confident thing... NO, driven yes, but confident no.. if I’m really looking at myself, I wasn’t.. the whole being a beast athletically thing was just overcompensation for lack of.. & id say I’m good looking yeah, other people have too, but it’s about me believing.. it’s a fucked complex when you really look at it.. I’ve had girls but I should have more success in that department: WOMEN don’t like us for the same reasons we like them.. looks are so low on their priorities you would be surprised . & we STILL fall into that vanity shit..

You’d be surprised. A lot of beastly dudes in the gym (or anything else) come from a place of loneliness & isolation, that’s where it’s created.. that’s where the fire comes from. I can attest to that.

I’m the guy who people wonder “how is HE not sure of himself? Look at him!!”

Despite me putting the work, not sure of myself..

I’m the guy who is good at something but does not believe it.. I’m all facets..I played baseball & as a pitcher threw absolute smoke (90 mph)but did not have the guts to want to pursue..

Then you have people on the other side of the spectrum that without all that have confidence.

You can clearly see it in my thread, where despite being so on point with everything & going hard on protocol, there are still questions in the back of my head.. this is something that affects me even outside the protocol before this whole thing happened. It’s a Life Hurdle for me..

This experience has allowed me to look in real deep man. Finding out a lot about myself.. your so obvious to everything pre pfs
Yes, the self doubt is clear in your threads, which is why I'm trying my best to alleviate your fears at least in this department. I can tell you that the majority of guys that get through this have a new found respect for themselves and their abilities in life. Not only that, but the things you learn by undertaking this protocol can be carried over and applied to the majority of other areas in your life.

Just know this....when applied correctly and consistently, you will beat PFS by following this regimen. I say it often, because it's true, but you need to "set it and forget it" and just get on with life. The rest, believe it or not, will take care of itself.

One of the most powerful things in the protocol that will carry itself over to other parts of your life is the simple, freezing cold shower. By doing something that is uncomfortable and something that is not necessarily what you actually want to do, on a consistent basis, you train yourself to do this with other things in life. This is a powerful thing to learn, and for you, at such a young age, can be a game changer.

The other thing is the breathing exercises. These will allow you to settle into your own skin and quiet the constant mental chatter that can not only rob you of your peace of mind, but of your continued results. Being able to have peace of mind, regardless of what is going on in your life is something that I wish I would have learned earlier on.

When it comes to everything else, by learning these things so young, you will not only surpass what you would have gained had you not gotten PFS, but you will have an overall better quality of life when you get older. Locking these lifestyle habits in early in life not only make them easier to do in the long run, but will make your transition into maturity much, much smoother.

You're certainly well spoken and sound older then your years. I can tell also by your posts that you're a thinker. This can actually be a detriment to you when it comes to this particular undertaking, which, honestly, the guys that pick this up and do the best, the quickest, are the ones who jump into it with blind faith. Reason being is that they aren't constantly questioning themselves or the protocol.

You just have to keep at it, one foot in front of the other, over and over and over again. You'll get to where you need to go, you just have to keep stepping.