User Tag List

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    LOL, I don't like the feel of loose sneakers. Will my feet fill back in???? is what I'm asking.
    I'd rather not buy a new pair if my feet will eventually fit normally.
    I remember reading Chi say that his hands and wrists returned to pre pfs size. But hes a ghost now.
    I just want some verification and not waste money on shoes if this is the case.
    Thanks in advance CD
    To add my two cents, my feet have 100% shrunk. No idea why
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    To add my two cents, my feet have 100% shrunk. No idea why
    I can see how that could happen because of what the drug does to the body....it's the back and forth, tall, then short, then tall again thing that really through me for a loop.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Bigger teeth?

Bigger Nose?

And taller?

I personally have never experienced shifts like this. Doesn't mean it's not possible, but you can see how this sounds peculiar seeing as these things are made from some of the strongest materials nature can put out. They're not exactly.....plastic, for lack of a better word.

If this is really what you think is happening moreso that just a change in perception (which is the camp I'm in) then I would seriously get measured and keep a log. In regards to height, this can be easily proven.
    I swear dude. The first time I noticed that my nose was tiny (way back when I was mega-fucked), I thought my hands were swollen. I touched my nose and was like "Damn my hands are huge for some reason." My nose changes size with my dick. If one is normal, they're both normal, etc.

My teeth also disintegrated during my worst times. They felt weird, so I would scrape them with my fingernail and little pieces would come off. Now the difference is more subtle - just kind of a stronger, fuller set of teeth during upswings.

Concerning height...literally everyone is taller at different parts of the day, every day. Doing yoga can lengthen your spine and make you feel taller, and poor spine health does the opposite. It doesn't seem farfetched for a complete hormonal catastrophe that affects every system in the body to have some effect as well.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've definitely felt shorter but when I'm hanging out with friends and we all know each others height when I actually paid attention I was not any shorter than them or height ranks remained the same. I'm a little over 6'
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'm not saying I literally shrink down like Benjamin Button. I'm sure it's undetectable to anyone else.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Concerning height...literally everyone is taller at different parts of the day, every day. Doing yoga can lengthen your spine and make you feel taller, and poor spine health does the opposite. It doesn't seem farfetched for a complete hormonal catastrophe that affects every system in the body to have some effect as well.
    Yeah, I get all that.

I can see how one would get shorter, smaller feet, disintegrating teeth etc. These things are the downstream effect from a hormonal catastrophe. What I'm having trouble with is the fact that is goes back and forth....tall, then short, then tall again, etc.

And when you say peoples height varies though out the day, I can see that too...a little, but not by enough to notice with the naked eye. You guys are saying that you're height varies with upswings and downswings, that's a tough one for me. If you're noticing that, then it would have to be noticeable with the naked eye, that would have to be a pretty big difference. Again, I think it maybe more perception.

Thankfully, with this, there is a very easy way to find out.....simply measuring yourself throughout your upswings and downswings. This would prove it without a shadow of a doubt.

Who's game to take this on??
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was listening to audiobook the red queen and was saying how they discovered the gene alpha reductase deficiency and the men who had this were effiminate and didnt have penis's until puberty but their penis's never grew and would ejaculate out their pee hole but their brains were masculine after puberty.

so similar to what fausto saures said this protocol is like a second puberty for us BUT luckily for us we had a normal puberty. the epigenetic thing might be true in that it turns of alpha reductase and we half to claw to turn it back on.

though the guys at hackstasis seem to really be doing well with fixing mineral ratios as well so it could just be that
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceremonious View Post
    During my second downswing I went through all of these again. When I started recovering again my body was different - 10 months later I would say I'm equally portioned in my body and legs and I have noticed lately people have been commenting on my height.

I don't think you should be seeing significant declines in these areas if you are on the mend, maybe your teeth quality may fluctuate but I think these should all slowly be corrected if you are doing things right. They are definitely reversible in my opinion.
    commenting on your height in what way?

I think if people have lost height, it might just be from the loss of core muscles.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    commenting on your height in what way?

I think if people have lost height, it might just be from the loss of core muscles.
    I'm open to the possibility it has nothing to do with bone loss. I've stopped caring about what's going on and why, for the most part. As long as everything goes back to normal I don't care.

I've also had people make more comments about me being tall during the really good swings (I'm about 6'2).

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m 5”10 about. Went to doctors before and after this, I was still 5”10..

When I crashed I started fasting a week & some change later though.

I did feel shorter some days, I think the depression puts you in a bad slouched posture ..you don’t even realize it.. PFS depression can be so deep that it literally affects the body to that extent & you don’t even see it.

Also highlights the importance of the brain herbs, meditation, breath work, & positive outlook..

After rounds of breathing just my overall structure felt more upright . Could be core muscles, could be the mood it puts you in etc.