User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lakehouse's ProHormone Round 1

Hello everyone I will be starting andro now.

Can I take this in the evening or will it keep me up all night?

Also I can take Nyquill or not?

Im hoping this thing helps bring some clarity to my mind and solve some brain fog problems, as well as give me some feelings back. I cannot feel jack shit, no emotions. My behavior is normal, if im happy i act happy. But I cannot feel the emotion of happiness, as if its being suppressed. It's complete bullshit, how is it even possible that this can happen, but anyways its one of the things I'm looking forward to solving the most.
    Last edited by Lakehouse99; 09-02-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots told me taking it in morning/working out in morning is better hormonally and also to avoid suppression.
    I didn't do it as others did, bc I literally hate working out when it's crowded or in a rush in the morning so I did 5am and 10pm, all kinds of different times, but that isn't ideal. Whatever works, works. I try and not take it post 4-5pm. I took half pre workout and half post-workout (w/ 4-A).

Nyquill helps your clarity? ev1's different. I always tried to avoid those outside of horrible asthma/bronchitis/viral upper resp. infns. --rarer last 10y. Most allergy meds or anything that's a downer... can kind of help clarity a bit, but I never liked them. And after that, I feel dumber. I took benadryl once or twice for sleeping, I regret it bc I hate being drowsy at all. Even the next morning (4-5months ago). If I can't breathe and it's minus 40 and it's been 2 weeks, I took Neocitrin historically. Bad for liver, acetaminophen etc. Hoping I don't get super sick this winter, bc I certainly did after Effexor and when getting better. REally harsh, bc when I have such an infection it's like 2mo.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-22-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    Lots told me taking it in morning/working out in morning is better hormonally and also to avoid suppression.
    I didn't do it as others did, bc I literally hate working out when it's crowded or in a rush in the morning so I did 5am and 10pm, all kinds of different times, but that isn't ideal. Whatever works, works. I try and not take it post 4-5pm. I took half pre workout and half post-workout (w/ 4-A).

Nyquill helps your clarity? ev1's different. I always tried to avoid those outside of horrible asthma/bronchitis/viral upper resp. infns. --rarer last 10y. Most allergy meds or anything that's a downer... can kind of help clarity a bit, but I never liked them. And after that, I feel dumber. I took benadryl once or twice for sleeping, I regret it bc I hate being drowsy at all. Even the next morning (4-5months ago). If I can't breathe and it's minus 40 and it's been 2 weeks, I took Neocitrin historically. Bad for liver, acetaminophen etc. Hoping I don't get super sick this winter, bc I certainly did after Effexor and when getting better. REally harsh, bc when I have such an infection it's like 2mo.

no, nyquill just cause the cold symptoms lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see, I see. thx. Makes sense. I was confused for a sec, bc the active ingredient would not make sense to "increase clarity". Ah... the common cold.

Yeah I don't know why I said they can help clarity (maybe other ppl outside of this whole thing) but really, made me super dumb feeling. Wouldn't take them as a kid (unless deathly ill which happened a lot in -45 centrigrade weathers).
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-23-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    I see, I see. thx. Makes sense. I was confused for a sec, bc the active ingredient would not make sense to "increase clarity". Ah... the common cold.

yeah i just wanted to make sure that the active ingredients wouldnt combine with R andro and fk up my liver or something haha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2nd day, dont feel anything so far

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    Hello everyone I will be starting andro now.

Can I take this in the evening or will it keep me up all night?

Also I can take Nyquill or not?

Im hoping this thing helps bring some clarity to my mind and solve some brain fog problems, as well as give me some feelings back. I cannot feel jack shit, no emotions. My behavior is normal, if im happy i act happy. But I cannot feel the emotion of happiness, as if its being suppressed. It's complete bullshit, how is it even possible that this can happen, but anyways its one of the things I'm looking forward to solving the most.
    Hey man, hope you get some really good results from the Andro. I'm thinking of starting soon as well, so I'm interested to hear how it goes. As far as the Nyquil is concerned, I'd avoid it. I think avoiding as many meds as possible is the best way to go. Just my two cents...anyway, keep us posted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True @Jado. And Good Luck! @lakehouse.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4th day

literally no effects so far. not even more aggression in the gym

wondering if i got the bunk version

i bought from so cal nutrition... is there a better product? completely possible that im not being patient as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro 4 days is jack-all. Keep at it and don't crank it up to crazy hi doses neither.
    -EBAY. Sometimes 3 for a decent price.
    -PM'd you.