User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Haven’t yet, no. From my understanding, it acts as an antagonist to the GABA-a receptors, thus being used as a stimulant. It’s probably good for gym sessions but I wouldn’t want to take it with the beginning stages of PFS when anxiousness and restlessness are at their worst. That’s just me, personally.
    Cheers joe, Im going to experiment with it and see how i get on, i think I'm deffo past them early stages so hopefully i don't crash :/ ...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    Cheers joe, Im going to experiment with it and see how i get on, i think I'm deffo past them early stages so hopefully i don't crash :/ ...
    I'd go with Gotu Kola and/or Bacopa for mental enhancement over Ginko. They have a positive effect on Gaba as opposed to an antagonistic one.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'd go with Gotu Kola and/or Bacopa for mental enhancement over Ginko. They have a positive effect on Gaba as opposed to an antagonistic one.
    Hey CD, i have already ordered Ginkgo Biloba, should i bin it ?

Ill order Gotu Kola and Bacopa as well...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey CD, i have already ordered Ginkgo Biloba, should i bin it ?

Ill order Gotu Kola and Bacopa as well...
    That's up to you, but I know from my experience and the experience of others that being a Gaba antagonist isn't something that bodes well for PFS guys seeing as our Gaba systems are already fucked to begin with. No need to block it even more, imo. Plus I've never gotten much off of Ginko but I get a ton of benefit from the other two I mentioned. You can check it out here: Optimizing the Brain | Total Male Optimization
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey

Im doing okay, seem to be in a downswing again. This one is very long, didn't think it could get this bad again.. I feel like absolute crap in the mornings, its very strange because i can get to sleep no problem and I'm down for 8 hours without waking up but as soon as i wake up i feel like im hungover. Face feels all stressed and my head is on the verge of having a headache. I don't ever fully get a headache tho.

Anyone else experience this and tried anything that has helped ?

Cheers

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey

Im doing okay, seem to be in a downswing again. This one is very long, didn't think it could get this bad again.. I feel like absolute crap in the mornings, its very strange because i can get to sleep no problem and I'm down for 8 hours without waking up but as soon as i wake up i feel like im hungover. Face feels all stressed and my head is on the verge of having a headache. I don't ever fully get a headache tho.

Cheers
    Par for the course dude. Usually a few rounds of breathing first thing in the morning clears the cob webs. That, and a cold shower.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey

Cheers
    I woke up like this yesterday and today. Face hurt all over, felt like I had an earache and a slight ache behind my eyes, also really tired. Yesterday I had confusion. Try mixing some table salt in with some water and drinking it a few times today, we’re on a low sodium diet. Sodium helps you absorb electrolytes like magnesium and potassium. I have issues like this when my electrolytes are out of whack. Give it a try and let me know if it helps.

Also just like CD mentioned, cold showers are great for this. I just took one and I’m feeling way better than I did.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I woke up like this yesterday and today. Face hurt all over, felt like I had an earache and a slight ache behind my eyes, also really tired. Yesterday I had confusion. Try mixing some table salt in with some water and drinking it a few times today, we’re on a low sodium diet. Sodium helps you absorb electrolytes like magnesium and potassium. I have issues like this when my electrolytes are out of whack. Give it a try and let me know if it helps.

Also just like CD mentioned, cold showers are great for this. I just took one and I’m feeling way better than I did.
    I would rather just use sea salt on my food as opposed to table salt. One has been stripped of everything and the other has trace minerals in it which we can all benefit from. Personally I despise the taste of salt water. But hey, to each their own.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I would rather just use sea salt on my food as opposed to table salt. One has been stripped of everything and the other has trace minerals in it which we can all benefit from. Personally I despise the taste of salt water. But hey, to each their own.
    Totally agreed. I use pink sea salt on my food, but lately some table salt.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Totally agreed. I use pink sea salt on my food, but lately some table salt.
    As an admitted saltaholic, if you're going to use it, just use the pink stuff.