User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hector, you're setting yourself up for a tragic i told you so from several members here.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    hector, you're setting yourself up for a tragic i told you so from several members here.
    You're assuming he will still be alive for us to tell him.

EDIT:

Gravestone inscription "Te lo dije"
    Last edited by LBC-83; 05-15-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Humor

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will be just like Zyzz.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Finaplix horror story........

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    He will be just like Zyzz.
    Except I believe Zyzz was pretty well versed on his diet and training, had a pretty good understanding of the compounds he was using, and looked like a guy who actually trained rather than a guy who does pushups in his mom's basement.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Except I believe Zyzz was pretty well versed on his diet and training, had a pretty good understanding of the compounds he was using, and looked like a guy who actually trained rather than a guy who does pushups in his mom's basement.
    good while it lasted X bad while it lasted?
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Actually I was referring to Zyzz now.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well DJ says i am in good shape and that suffice, also many others say this, i havent posted a pic yet so keep the comments until you know. special thanks to the ones that gave serious advice, i will consider.

JM, thanks a lot for tyhe feedback man, i will keep it in mind, ive been reading too much on the subject too, also the famous cough, where did you pin the tren when you got the cough? this symptom is also related to hitting a nerve.... it seems that when the tren enters the bloodstream you mght get it, it would be better to only pin tren on the glutes (as primary place) and maybe pick another 3rd and 4th place, id use shoulders (since its the second medical choice),..... this is only what ive read, no expert here obviously, good luck in your run, BTW if you take out the tren, would you replace it, if so, which compound?
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-15-2013 at 01:09 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Finaplix horror story........

I'll say this for you, ippy... you can take a pretty good hammering and just bounce back from it most if the time. Partly, I think, because you are living in some alternate universe, oblivious to the things us earthlings hold as true and basic facts.

As far as pics, I think we've seen plenty to give us an idea of your physique. I won't speak for DJ, but if I remember correctly, I believe he said you look like a guy who is in shape, but no one would ever mistake you for someone who had ever done a cycle, let alone several cycles.

I would tend to agree with that assessment. And to be honest, I'm not putting down your physique. However, I do think that had diet and training been solid and consistent over the past couple years we have known you that more results could have been gotten from the cycles and more muscle could have been retained between cycles. Obviously, you are free to disagree with me on that point, but I am actually interested to hear your perspective on that.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JM - I too would like a little more detail about the bad experience you had. I was reading some tips on avoiding the famed 'tren cough' and it may have provided some insight as to what causes it on one occasion but not another. Sorry if you already answered these but here is a few questions I have:

1. Where did you pin?

2. What gauge and length of needle did you use?

3. Did you aspirate and if so - how long did you draw on the pin to create the 'bubble' in the needle?

4. How quickly did you inject it?

5. Did you try drawing the plunger back a little at the end of the injection to double check if you may passed through a blood vessel or vein? I guess It's supposed to help take off some of the pressure that the oil causes in the injection site, too.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinion is that i do what i like to do, my sports has too many different bases far from bodybuilding................

Last but not least, this is the way i think when someone attacks me: Chestbrah calling out JBW yet again.. - YouTube LOL .... seriously tho.............

I know you did not attack me, and your comments are appreciated, but one day ill show you my friend, that i can be as dedicated as anyone else..... or even better like nobody else :-)
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-15-2013 at 01:33 PM.